Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Empty
PostSubject: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Teketsa grins and stands on a cliff with his sword under his foot waiting for Sarrow to come. He hated almost everyone now because of how they hated him but he was grinning. He felt great and his hate was giving him power, he was letting alot of reiatsu spill out to demonstarte he was strong, He would win!
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Sarrow appeared behind Teketsa. His Zanpakto is already released. He then smiles no matter what Teketsa thought he would not lose his apprenticeship to Vergil. Sarrow stabs at Teketsa's back as hard as he could without using reiatsu. " Take this you bastard."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: asdasda   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Since he was extremely faster then Sarrow he appears on a ledge ahead as he released his zanpackto he said.... ."Let me show you somthing ive learned...."He points his sword straight at at dragon and says...."Kuroi Ru-zu" [i]His sword shatters into 100,000 black petals that are really black daggers in a way (This is almost exactly like Senbonzakura) and they block out the area around us and make a huge wave then swoosh down directly toward you.

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sdasds)
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Sarrow activates Dragon's Wings and flies over the wave of black petals. " Can't get me that easy Tek." Sarrow then dives at Tek with a Dragon of Flames ready on his arm. When he is just above the ground He fires the Dragon of Flames at Teketsa but it has more reiatsu in it so it is faster and larger.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm

You here him laugh loudly and and the flowers with extreme speed appear infront of me defending me then some more fly toward you and your wings that are trying to cut you, And then once the attack has faded i open a hole in my Flower defence and place me hand out, "Senpai, Kuroi Dorogan!!!! And a giant black dragon with immense reiatsu flys toward you
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Sarrow hardens reiatsu to block the petals and he then releases it as a wave to get rid of the dragon. " Sorry Tek you and your little dragon of a zanpakto can't beat me and the dragon king." Sarrow then fires off his Flaming Star Combo at Teketsa hoping it can do more damage than the dragon of flames did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 pm

He grins and puts on his mask knowing it will last intell the end of the battle"Sorry to say that the Dragon King betrayed us all!"He uses shunpo and dodges the flamiing star combo. The thing is with that much reiatsu you are slowed down so he is now behind Sarrow and raises his hand and swoops it down with massive reiatsu while enclosing us in a circle of petals"Claw Them, Kuroi Dorogan!" And 3 massive Claw waves fly at you from very close range
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Sarrow puts on his mask as well. He flies above the claws and fires another Flaming Star Combo. Sarrow knows at this close of range there was know way Teketsa could dodge all the parts of it. Sarrow smiles under his mask knowing that he had a good chance of winning this time.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

You here small crackaling from all the petals that are gone now and I stand there"I guess it was ment to be....I never like to use it but...."He sighs "Bankai. Kuroi Iriai" His arm and a slash of his chest is envolped in Pure black armor and his hand is now a claw with a black sword that radiates immense reiatsu and i also have immense black wings of armor on my back"Its over. Sarrow"[i]Faster then sarrow has ever seen him before he apepars infront of him and swoops the mid air with such a reiatsu force of Breathe Kuroi Dorogan that the moutain behind Sarrow implodes. He knew this attack would hit
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Sarrow hardens as much reiatsu he can muster around himself to block the attack. It hits him and he goes flying back. He rams into the second mountain and a trickle of blood comes from the side of his mouth. " Bankai Dragon God Mode." Sarrow is now much faster and stronger than he used to be but he had lost his wings in the transformation. He is now surrounded by flames. Sarrow shunpoes behind Teketsa and starts a barrage with both of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:06 pm

He jumps away from him and dodges all of the attacks and yells"Block This!!!!!!He points a entire hand at him and reiatsu flares everywhere and my arm is envolped in black reiatsu"I think you remember this!!!, Shunko Cero!!!!!!"And he fires the entire mass of reiatsu at him that destroys the air it flys throught and i laugh
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Sarrow drops below the cero before it reaches him. " Sorry I've never seen something that slow before." Sarrow then fires a regular cero at Teketsa. He puts quite a bit of reiatsu in it though s its larger than it usually is.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm

He smiles because he has never been able to try this out and looks at the cero coming at him and says the words for his bankai version 2."Bankai,Kuroi Gesuidou!"[i]My wings dissipate and there become 5 identical versions of me with equal power to the real me, accept for the real one has a immense glowing right hand that can sap the reiatsu from you if i hold on to you for a long enough time. I also become 4x faster and stronger. With this 4 of the clones rush at you and i shunpo behind you and reach my hand out at you to sap your reiatsu and hold you down as the clones each fire off a humongus "Breathe" at you
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Sarrow rolls wayfrom the hand then slashes at each clone with either the left or right sword. He then turns around and fires 3 ceros at Teketsa followed by one Dragon of Flames. " Take that Tektsa, Dragon Cero Combo."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:19 pm

He purpposly lets one of the ceros hit him so he can takes some damage and the 5 clones appear beside me"Sarrow, Sarrow, Sarrow...."His face is hidden by his hand and he stands up looking at him"Must I really kill you?" The clones and I raise our swords in the and and send a All around the entire area Breathe directly at you, This is so powerful that the groudn around us when we Let it off is crumbuling. and 2 of the clones die just letting it off and it flys toward you. If this didnt hit. He'd have to use It
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Sarrow smiles. He jumps over the first few attack causing them to hit others but he is knicked in the left shoulder by another on. " Nice attack to bad it didn't do much." Sarrow shunpos on Teketsa right side. " Let's see how well you do without that right hand." He brings both swords down fast with the help of reiatsu onto Tek's right arm.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Because he is still extremly fast he dodges. and all of his reiatsu seems to fade away except for his mask then suddenly Reiatsu wings of pure black energy spur out of his back that are humongus and filled with a amazing amount of reiatsu adn his sword also bursts in energy and in a very very calm voice he says"Lets end this now...Sarrow. Bankai Ryuujin's Hensetsu."[[i]And he surges for him leaving the ground behind him in dust and rubble
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarrow sees Tek coming and he smiles. " Since we're using our finishers Take this." Sarrow pumps more reiatsu than he ever has to make a cero in his right hand and a flame of pure reiatsu in his left. " Flaming Cero." He fires both the flames and the cero and they fuse to make the largest Flaming Cero Sarrow had ever made.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm

OOC: You cannot dodge this dude. use your finisher
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:43 pm

His experssion doesnt change and he swings his sword in mid air cutting it in half but you notice one of my wings is gone and it looks almost as my entire chest is blown off but then the one wing left splits in half into another wing and i still come at you. Then You see the imprint of a giant dragon around me as you see the picture of a Dragon enforcing me i swoops my sword directly down on your chest in a / movment"Sorry Sarrow. I dont loose.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC: Just by the way. my chest is litteraly blown off. As soon as the reiatsu stops ill probably die.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Sarrow raises his swords to lessen the blow and the do. To bad the blades shatter and Sarrow is left with dagger sized broken blades. Sarrow smiles through the pain especially since the blades kind of lessened the blow so he wasn't completely cut in half. " Sorry Tek you do." Sarrow shves both of his broken swords into Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:59 pm

He grins and says 3 words"Lick, Kuroi Dorogan."His chest instantly heals up and so does the to parts where he was shived and he looks down at dragon, He is scratched and still bleeding but he is bascily up to full power"I have more then one power....Sarrow!!!!!!!"He raises his sword in the air and swoops it down directly down on Sarrows head
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Vergil walked into the arena where both Teketsa and Sarrow, were fighting for the apprentice position. Vergil looked down at Sarrow, and then again at Teketsa, both were injured. Vergil walked to Sarrow and picked him up. He then threw him to a wall. After he threw him and appeared behind Teketsa and the shot a cero at his back, appearing there the Aprendiz Cero mark. Vergil then picked Sarrow up and carried him on his back. "Lets go both of you, you both need to gain strength."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm

His shirt was now burnt off by the mark on his back and he groans slightly then gets up to follow Vergil without talking. Even as the vizard leader he'd have to learn from someone. So he follows vergil even as he is bleeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship
Page 1 of 1