Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Looking for Sarrow.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Looking for Sarrow. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Victor was walking around Karakura town with nothing to do. He past by an ally as wind blew toward the direction so he looked in the direction. He had just noticed where he was. "This must be the vizard territory I was told about." He walked into a warehouse and looked around. "Hello? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Sarrow hears Victor and appears from under some papers. He yawns. " Hey Victor." Sarrow stands up and dusts himself off. " Why are you here? Also why did you have wake me up? I was having an awesome dream." Kanpa's head pops out from another pile of papers. He then comes to Sarrow's side.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Victor looked around and saw Sarrow raise from the papers along with Kanpa. "Hey Sarrow. I kinda got bored and found myself here." He looks around again. "So whats there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 pm

"Well this isn't the main area. This is just the entrance. I was heading to my room last night after a party and passed out." Sarrow smiles as he remembers the party. " If you want I can show you my room. It has the cool stuff in it, but I've been taking most of it to my room in Las Noches." Sarrow then starts walking to a wall and uses the special code to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Victor gets one more good look at the room. "Ah, so this is the entrance." He walks up to Sarrow. "Lets go to the main buildin, I've never been here before."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm

The giant door opens and Sarrow enters. " Come on I'll show you some of our highlights." Sarrow was really wanting some breakfast so he was probably going to show Victor the breakfast restaraunt. Sarrow is in front of the breakfast restaraunt in a few minutes and walks in and orders his usual. " This Victor is our breakfast area. We go here most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Victor watches has the door opens up with a smile on his face, he had just noticed this door and now his day was getting more interesting. He follows him into the main area and they walk into the breakfast area. He sits down. "Nice place so far."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Sarrow gets his order and takes a bite. " Yeah it is but not as nice as Las Noches." Sarrow then orders a coffee to go with his breakfast. Kanpa whines that he is hungry and Sarrow feeds him some reiatsu treats. " You know Vic while we're here you might as well order something."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Victor looks down and notices his stomach growl. He looks back up and laughs. "Well I guess I mite as well get something while I'm here." He gets up and goes to get food and comes back. He sits back down and starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm

" So how do you like what we eat here in the land of Vizards.? It's harder for us to get stuff for food because we are a secret but we still eat pretty good here." Sarrow takes a swig of his coffee and eats some more of his breakfast. " If I'm still giving you a tour around lunch time I'll show you our local pizza place."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Niksharau walks in sort of in a daze. Her face was iced over, she had taken four of her one a day pills and when ever she even got pocked she felt wonderfully happy."oh hey biys what up. I love medicine. Waitor three choclate muffins."her face soon changed back to normal though. her eyes snapped open and she cursed under her breath.'Victor Are we where i think we are?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Sarrow smiles. " Yes Nik you are in the Vizard Territory." Sarrow was supprised that Nik had gotten in but he didn't really care. " If you would like to sit down we would be happy if you would join us." Sarrow calmy sipped more of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am

"Okay fine, but i don't want to stay for long don't want to meet any old flames or anything. Then again most of them died."she said as her head was spinning for a second hen she sat down between the two men. She ate an entire muffin politly in one bite. Then did the same with the other two. SHe patted her lips and then took a sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Teketsa appears infront of Sarrow grabbing him by his shirt collar and throws him into a wall. This is what he usually did to Sarrow in the morning because of the fact that he was his most powerful elite vizard and though they didnt trust eachother, there was a mutual friendship"Yo, Sarrow. Why'd ya bring the 2nd and the girl? What if they went on a rampage or somdin."He turns toward Nik"Your old flame is here, Milady"He laughs and looks to Victor"Hows things in Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:48 pm

"You aren't an old flame i would never touch my little sisters leftover trash."she said a bit exasperated at the thought she wanted to barf.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:56 pm

He looks at her unseriously"Well isnt that rude little lady? I'd think you'd have so manners, even if im as you say,Trash"He grins at her"No manners at all, No maners."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Sarrow walks back to his seat after being thrown into the wall. " I didn't bring Nik here she probably followed Victor's reiatsu pattern. As for me bringing Victor I knew he wouldn't go on a rampage like that idiot Sin." Sarrow finishes his coffee then continues eating his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Victor pushes his food to the side after eating one bite. "This food tastes funny." He then turns to see Nik and waves. "Hey Nik." He did the same thing when Tek walked in. He started to listen as Nik and Tek started talking but started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:26 pm

" What are you talking about Victor this food is great." Sarrow eats some more of his breakfast and soon finishes. He calls the waitress for te bill for himself, Victor, And Nik. Sarrow pays then gets up. " Come on Vic lets continue the tour. I have some more good places to show you."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Teketsa follows just to watch his elite vizard

OOC: all to say
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Victor gets up and stretches. "So, where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm

" I was thinking my room to pick up Ryuujin since I can't bring it into clubs." Sarrow quickly walks to his room and opens the door. The bookcas he once had was gone and his ps3 and ps3 games were gone as well. He opens up the case and straps Ryuujin to his side. " Well this is my room. Sorry it's a mess I'm in the process of moving out."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Victor smiles and walks into Sarrow's room. He looks around and starts walking to where Sarrow is. "Nice room Sarr...." Victor trips over something on the floor. He quickly gets back up like nothing happened. "Nice room Sarrow."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm

"Thanks." Sarrow then looks where Victor tripped and sees something he thought he had lost. " Thanks Vic u helped me find my first issue of Shonen Jump." Sarrow shoves it into his back pocket and starts out of his room. " Come on there is a really cool place i wanna show you next."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Victor laughed. "No problem Sarrow, my pleasure." He looked around then started wlaking along side Sarrow, "So where are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sarrow.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory-
Jump to: