Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The test of apprenticeship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The test of apprenticeship Empty
PostSubject: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Vergil kept getting gnagged about letting Sarrow be his apprentice. So instead of him trying to get him to be leader of the vizards, Vergil would test him himself. Vergil walked to the never-ending hallway to test Sarrow, to see if he is worthy to be the apprentice that he wants to become. If he could take pain then it would be easier for him. Vergil stood with his hands in his pockets waiting for the anxious Sarrow to appear.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Sarrow shunpos to where he was told to meet Vergil. " Hello Vergil. I'm ready to be your apprentice. I even have a new technique to show you." Sarrow pulls out Ryuujin just in case part of the test is to fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Vergil was then behind Sarrow, with his palm pointed at his back. "Bakudou 51 Crucificial Vortex." If the kidou hit Sarrow then Sarrow, would be helpless, and in a stance like a crucifix. Then Vergil would be able to have fun, controlling his mind, and giving him pain. He just started this off so that Sarrow, would not get a chance to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Sarrow tries to jump to get away but his left leg is caught in the crucifix. " Damn I can't move." Sarrow knows he's screwed but he doesn't care he will do everything he can to become Vergil's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Vergil slowly walked around to face Sarrow, his eyes red to start the test. He looked deep into Sarrow's mind and brought the fear of Sarrow's hollow fulling taking over, and making Sarrow feel everything that the vision brought upon him. While Vergil made the vision play he had taken his zanpakuto out and then cut towards Sarrow's right achilles tendon.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Sarrow is fighting the fear when he feels the pain of being cut by Verg. He does his best to fight both the pain and the fear but he is not doing as well as he would want. He somehow breaks away from the fear but is still feeling the pain from being cut in his achilles tendon. He grins through the pain. " That all you got Verg."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

"No want some more?!" Vergil was getting excited from the pain he was giving to Sarrow. He then sliced at Sarrow's left achilles tendon. So when the kidou broke off, he wouldn't be able to run nor walk. As he was slicing at Sarrow's tendon, he was laughing histerically, and then brought upon, Sarrow's fear once again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Sarrow faces the fear again but this time it is stronger. Sarrow continues to feel the pain of both of his achilles being cut so it makes it a little harder to fight his fear. But he finally remebers how bad he whooped Subeta last time and he breaks from the fear again. " Sorry Verg I've kinda gotten over that fear."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm

"Yes, but it gets stronger each time I use it against you, if you feel inside of you your hollow is stirring." Vergil then releases the kidou so that he may release his zanpakuto. When the kidou was released, his blade shined with a black light, and the sword was now in its shikai. He place reitsue on the blade and jumped back. As he jumped back he swung the blade at Sarrow. "Dimension Slash." Even though the reitsue blast was weak it would still do some damage, and it should also hit, since both of Sarrow's achilles tendons were sliced, so he would not be able to run.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Sarrow couldn't move so he took the dimension slash head on. It left a long cut on his body but he endured the pain because he had felt worse. " Come on Verg are you even trying." Sarrow smiles the pain was really easy to withstand
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Vergil shunpo'd behind Sarrow and placed his blade up to his throat, from that comment. "I can kill you right now if I willed it." Vergil didn't like the lack of respect Sarrow had for stronger opponents. Vergil knew he was like that sometimes but, he always won, he was psycotic what could he do.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 pm

" I'm not trying to disrespect you it's just I think that the pain isn't all that much." Sarrow doesn't want to die but he just doesn't find the pain all that great. " No offense but what's next I'm ready for it."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Vergil pulled his blade back and moved the tip striaght for Sarrow's back. He wanted to feel pain well he will get it. Even if it almost kills him.

OOC: sorry its short cant think of anything else
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Sarrow feels the pain course through him. He bites his lip to keep from screaming. He thinks to himself. "I can take this. Anything for more power."Sarrow tries to continue to stand through the pain but he falls to his knees. " I'm ready for the next part of the test Vergil
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Vergil had placed his hand behind Sarrow's head. He was wondering why, he wasn't even trying to fight back. He could at least use his mask or use his wings. A dark blood like coloring came from Vergil's hand. "Cero." Vergil shot a cero right at the back of Sarrow's head.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Sarrow rolls away from the cero since he is on his knees. " I think its time to show you my new technique." Sarrow pulls out his mask and puts it on. " I made this after I saw your White Cero." Sarrow charges a cero in his right hand and flames made of reiatsu in his left. He fires them fusing them together in the process. " Flaming Cero." The Flaming Cero flies full speed at Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Vergil puts reitsue on his blade and slashes at the cero. Making it disapate. The only reason why it didn't work, was Sarrow had taken alot of damage, and even though with his mask on, he was about the same strength as Vergil in bankai. But with his shikai not present he was weaker. Vergil jumped to Sarrow, with his right hand holding a white cero. "This is how you weild a cero." Vergil was up to Sarrow, but he did not release the cero, since he knew it would be the end of Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Sarrow falls. His mask breaks off from the reiatsu he had used. " I need more power even my strongest technique could hurt you." Ryuujin falls out of Sarrow's hand and he is on the brink of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Vergil then kicks at Sarrow's face to wake him up. He had to keep him awake or the test would have been a failure. Sarrow even knew he was weak so he had to help him. Before he could help, he needed him to let the loss of pain go and allow him to go psyco.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Sarrow is pissed at being kicked. " I'm already almost out of reiatsu what more do you want." He grabs Ryuujin and pushes himslef up. He slashes at Vergil as many times as he can in his weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Vergil grabbed Sarrow's blade and stares at him. His eyes went red and showed his fear again this time his hollow would kill Sarrow, in the vision. With that maybe the reitsue that Sarrow has left would double.

OOC: sorry for the short post all i can think of from you post
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Sarrow's anger is rising and he doesn't even care about the fear. His eyes show the most rage they ever had. He hears Ryuujin scream as his reiatsu comes back stronger than ever before. Somehow he pushes himself up on his injured legs and releases his Zanpakto to Bankai. " Take this Vergil." Sarrow then continuously starts slashing at Vergil with both his swords.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Vergil jumped back, and saw the reitsue was stronger than before. Vergil sighed and released to his bankai and awaited for Sarrow to slowly creep up to him.

OOC: all i can think of
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Sarrow uses his wings and flies over to Vergil and starts the attack all over again. He is no longer the once reponsible man he once was now he is fueled by rage and hate. " I will destroy you Vergil." he continues the onslaught on Vergil hoping to destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Vergil makes a white cero in his hand and blasts it straight at Sarrow. Before the cero hits Sarrow, it implodes making a large explosion, making Vergil get blown backwards. Still keeping his ground he stands straight and waits for the dust to clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The test of apprenticeship
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: