Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Fen vs Sarrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Fen sitsi nthe arena, waiting for sarrow. "once again, i find myself back in this arena, maybe i should stay here in case of future battles."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Sarrow enter Kanpa on his head. " Hey Fen how ya doing?" Sarrow stes Kanpa on a rock and feeds him a little treat. " So Fen since your the twelfth division's captain. I have a new technique I think might interest you. But as for now let's fight." Sarrow shunpos behind Fen and slashes at him after quickly unsheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Fen crouches down and thrusts upward with his palm at the base of sarrow's sword, trying to disarm him then spins into a elbow jab at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Sarrow grabs Fen's elbow after his sword is knocked out of his hand. He then shunpoes and recovers his sword in the process. " So far so good." Sarrow then jumps oover Fen slashing at both his shoulders as he goes over him. "Take This Fen."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Fen drops down androlls back as sarrow jumps over him then puts his hand to his sword. "this shall be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 pm

" It will but you better draw you sword." Sarrow charges Fen but a few feet away he after image shunpoes behind Fen. Sarrow then starts slashing at Fen in a combo of blows. " Take this Fen. I won't lose to you."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Fen unsheathes his sword as he turns around and blocks the combo with silent grace and speed. "your shunpo is fast, young one but..." Fen then applies reiatsu to his feet and slides into a shunpo, vanishing ina burst of lightning, reappearing to sarrow's side. "mine is faster...." Fen slices at sarow's rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Sarrow blocks the blow easily and lazily. " I'm not young I'm over 500 years old." Sarrow then jumps over Fen but this time he doesn't slash. He then releases his Zanpaktou without the chant. He then charges a flame on his arms and a dragon's head appears on the end of his arm. " Dragon of Flames." A giant dragon of flames flies at Fen jaws agape ready to swallow fen whole.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Fen smiles at the dragon. "banish all demons to hell and beyond, tsukinatsu......." Fen's sword releases and fen slices the dragon in half, absorbing it into his sword. "tsukinatsu, thanks you for the snack" There is a reddish liquid in the sphere near the sword's hilt. Fen raisens in front of sarrow and slices him in a rapid combo.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Sarrow tries to block but he is hit in the left shoulder. It isn't to deep of a cut so he can still move it. Sarrow shunpos away from Fen to get some distance for his next attack. Sarrow laughs he was enjoying this fight and he really was ready to see Fen's next move. But first he had to make his. Sarrow fires another Dragon of flames then he fires five smaller but faster Dragon Infernos. " This is my Flaming Star Combo."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 pm

"hehe, return of the look-alikes...." Fen takes the sphere from his sword and pours a bluish reiatsu onto the ground. "dont be surprised, tsukinatsu has a taste for reiatsu" From the liquid sprouts four sarrow clones, holding identical ryuujins. The four clones go aginst the flaming star combo and clash with it.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Sarrow's jaw drops. " How can you do that. It shouldn't be possible. My Flaming Star Combo." Sarrow drops from his amazement and shunpoes behind Fen. " Take this Fen." Sarrow continuously slashes at him. He is angry at the ability of Fen and wants to get the fight over before anymore clones come into being.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Fen turns around and blocks sarrow's slashes with equal speed, smiling. Fen is exicted. this is the first time hes had such a fun match in a long time. One ofthe sarrow clones survived the clash and says, "hadou 4 white lightning" and fires the kidou at sarrow's right leg.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Sarrow laughs and jumps above the Kidou and destroys the last clone. " That kidou was a waste of time. I was in the eleventh company because I wasn't that good at kidou." Sarrow then decides to use another Dragon of Flames but it goes behind Fen and has more Reiatsu in it.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

"this technique cant work any more....." Fen cuts himself with tsukinatsu and pours a white liquid on the ground. "Attack of the look-alikes, what you saw earlier was the stronger version of this technique...." Three fen clones appear around him and clash with the dragon as fen raisens away.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

" So all you do basically is get clones to do your work." Sarrow shunpos behind Fen and slashes at him repeatedly hoping to finally do some actual damage. Sarrow is happy that the fight is this fun but he wonders how much longer it will last.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Fen smiles and turnsaround, blocking sarrow's slashes but he is still hit lightly in the shoulder and arm. "no, but they help figure my opponent's atack strategy..." ONe fen clones survives and attacks sarrow from behind while fen bites his finger and slides blood down his sword's blade and began concentrating reiatsu into it.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Sarrow flips over the clone but he is hit in the right shoulder. Just like the last slash it doesn't make to big a gash so he can still move it. He pulls out his mask and puts it on. " Fen i'm gonna end this battle here. If you lose to this move i win, but if it doesn't work you win." Sarrow charges a cero in his right hand and a ball of reiatsu made of flames in his left. He fuses them together as he fires making a giant flaming cero headed straight towards Fen. " Flaming Cero."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Fen points his sword at the flaming cero. "i'm gonna give it all I got" He blod andreiatsu mix together on the blade. "reidra!!!!" A large red reiatsu dragon comes fromthe sword and fen swings his sword and the dragon collides with the cero. Fen is sent back intothe arena wall.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Sarrow falls to his knees from all the reiatsu he used during the cero. His mask breaks off. He smiles though he did better than Fen. " So who won Fen." He yells waiting for Fen's responce.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Fen moves his head. "i dont know, probably me if i can get myself from this wall, if not it's a draw i figure...." Fen struggles and struggles and falls from the wall. "i cant move my arms.....dang it!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:51 pm

" well I can't get up from my knees at the moment so its a draw." Sarrow smiles he was glad he hadn't lost he then passes out from all the reiatsu he used.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 pm

"Son of a bi-" Fen falls asleep from overuse of his reiatsu. Shadow jumps from the stands and drags fen back to his office for some well-deserved rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fen vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Sarrow   Fen vs Sarrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fen vs Sarrow
Page 1 of 1