Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Vergil appeared at the stadium awaiting for Sarrow to show. It seemed like Sarrow had wanted a rematch, but he was in for a surprise Vergil had gotten stronger and quicker since their last fight.

OOC: this is a fight for the kill, in battle stadium though your char doesnt really die
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Sarrow shunpoes into the arena. "If it isn't my good friend Vergil. So have you been doing." Sarrow has a slushie in his hand that he picked up before coming to the arena. He takes a long swig of it finishing the content of the cup. Sarrow slips into his stance while pulling Ryuujin out of his sheath. "So is this a friendly fight or a fight to the death because since I challenged you I'm letting you decide." Sarrow then waits for Vergil's responce.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Vergil pulled Yami out of the guard, rubbing off the dirt before answering to Sarrow. "This will be a fight to the death, all or nothing." Vergil then pushed his reitsue to extreme heights. Vergil then let go, he had done this to show how strong he was now. Vergil then went into a Defensive/Offensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 pm

" Trying to scare me Vergil well it won't work." Sarrow says as he pushes his reiatsue to extreme heights just as Vergil had done to show him he wasn't afraid and his power level was high as well. "I'll start." Sarrow shunpoes behind Vergil and slashes at Vergil's legs trying to imoblize him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Vergil sees Sarrow, since he specialized in speed, Sarrow seemed slow, Vergil slammed his tip of the blade into the ground and pushed himself up to avoid the attack. "Devistate their souls...Yami!" Vergil released his zanpakuto while he was holding himself with his blade. "Dimension Slash!" Vergil slashed the blade towards Sarrow while destroying the ground around them the reitsue flew at Sarrow
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Sarrow jumps away from the reiatsu in the nick of time. " Now that you've activated shikai I can to. I'm ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Ryuujin errupts into flames and when the flames clear the sword is in its shikai state. "Now that that is out of the way time to use one of my techniques. Dragon's wings." Wings of flame sprout out os Sarrow's back and he flies into the air. "Dragon inferno." A wave of fire flies at Vergil.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Vergil holds his hand up "Bakudou 57 Warped Space." Vergil controlled the space between him and the attack and made the space so that the attack flies towards Sarrow. Vergil then watched to see what Sarrow's next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:26 pm

"Dragon Inferno" The wave of fire Sarrow just created fcollides with the first one and they cancel each other out. 'Very nice move my friend. Now let's see how you counter this one." Sarrow dives at Vergil and slashes at him hoping that the momentum from his dive will make it impossible for Vergil to block.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Vergil uses his blade's broad side to hit Sarrow's tip and then he slides to the side, which allows Sarrow to keep going his intended path. Vergil then points his index and his middle finger at Sarrow and chants. "Hadou 4 White Lightening." A bolt of lightnening shoots at Sarrow's backside
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:00 pm

After Sarrow misses one thought goes through his head "Shit I misssed." After he sees the Kido coming after him he takes evasive manuevers to dodge it. He then flaps yo gain altitude. " Once again you have impressed me my friend. Now dodge this technique. Dragon Of Flames." A dragon of pure fire heads towards Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 am

As the dragon soared towards Vergil, he gathered a devistating amount of reitsue. "Why don't you check out the new and improved me...Bankai Senkai Eins!" Vergil went into bankai but into his senkai eins form, which gains him more strength and speed also he now has gauntlents on his hands and feet. Vergil dashes at the fire dragon past the sound barrier going right through it to Sarrow, Vergil then heats his zanpakuto up with reitsue. "Judgement Cut." Since he was in senkai eins his speed for that technique has been heightened and his cuts at Sarrow over 100 times as he passes him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Sarrow knows he's screwed after Vergil activates Bankai. He hardens reiatsu around his body to try to block the slashes. It succeeds for the first 80 slashes but the last twenty hit him and send him flying. He crashes into a wall. When he gets back up he is bleeding everywhere. "Looks like I'm gonna need all my power for this one. Bankai Ryuujin." The temporary flame wings are replaced by more powerful and permanent ones. He gains another sword and both his blades become superheated. Finally a crown of fire settles on his head. " My Bankai is strong but to bad it won't be enough." He says as he pulls out his mask and puts it on. He then charges Vergil at a great speed using his wings and when he reaches Vergil he opens up with a barrage of slashes from his super heated blades. Hoping if that the slashes don't affect Vergil the heat will.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: first of all, i didnt know you could move past the speed of sound, second how are you not affected greatly from my strength. anyway ill let it slide since i have a trick up my sleeve.

IC: Vergil saw Sarrow release to Bankai, then he felt a hollow's reitsue and saw his mask form on his face. Also Vergil could still see him in slow motion, but he still wanted him to feel Vergil's wrath, or Yami's wrath, he should put it. Vergil waited until the last few seconds to activate his further form. "Senkai Zwei!" Vergil used his second form of senkai, which he now still had the gauntlets, but now he looked more like a demon, and to updated information, his speed was unmatchable. Vergil then dashed to Sarrow's side, Vergil knew that Sarrow's eyes could not see him, since he now move almost at the speed of light. Vergil instead of purging reitsue into his zanpakuto, he placed it into the gauntlets. He then used his new found strength, which if he had hit something with a large amount of strength and reitsue, Vergil would be able to destroy a town, he then got up close to Sarrow, and punched at the middle of Sarrow's mask, if Vergil connected the fight was over with, the mask would be broken and Sarrow's skull would be caved in.

OOC:ok the second part of my post, the senkai zwei attack against you, i know that if you somehow dodge this it will be a god-mode since im close and your speed is slower than mine,1. since i hit you twenty times with a powerful attack. 2. cuz of my speed is unmatchable, since i have yet to see another move at near speed of light, 3. your wings since they are permanent they are real wings and if you try to move faster than they can take, then they will be torn off, and you will be bleeding prefusly
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Sarrow is hit dead on by the punch and he crumples. In the few seconds before his death he says some things to Vergil. "Good fight my friend. I new after you activated Bankai I was doomed. I hope you achieve everything you want with that powerful Bankai. Goodbye." Sarrow then takes his last breath and dies with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Vergil sealed his zanpakuto up and stares at it. He thinks to himself "We are getting stronger...Yami." He then moves to Sarrow and points his palm at his body. "Bakudou 51 Crucificial Vortex." Vergil's kidou suspended Sarrow's body again he pointed his index and middle finger and muttered. "Hadou 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down. Let your body stay secret to all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vergil vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow   Vergil vs Sarrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil vs Sarrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: