Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sarrow versus Teketsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Sarrow disengages Teketsa's blow thanks to his many years of training in the art of the sword. He then lets go of his right sword and goes to the left side of Teketsa. He then slashes hard without using anything but his physical strenght.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Now that dragon was just reverting to physcial strength his heirro easily stopped it and uses his other arm, since one was blocking and pointed it at Sarrow "Shunko Cero" The massive reiatsu that would take up the entire room if he hadent concentrated it shoots straight at you power up by his mask as now he only have half of his mask left.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Sarrow moves his left sword to his right hand as his left arm is blown off. He falls for a few seconds but pushes himself up with his good arm. " I'll never give up. I could lose both arms and I'd still never giveup." Sarrow charges Teketsa the arm he has left raised high. Blood flowing from the stump of his left arm. He doesn't care he will win and become the leader. He slashes and puts one fourth of his remaining reiatsu into this slash to make it stronger and faster.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

He easily dodges it because of how weak dragon was right now and slashes up on dragons chest hoping to cut him deeply but not and half as he notices a small gash on his side from where he was hit and looks at sarrow "You may not become leader today. But you will have your chance." he sighs and looks at the gash wondering if he should heal himself
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Sarrow blocks the slash with his remaining sword. " No that's where your wrong Teketsa i will win today." Sarrow tries to start a barrage but stumbles. He gets back up and grimaces in pain. He then starts a barrage.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 pm

He turns around at looks at dragon letting his mask fade and grabs his sword and looks at him "Your to young to die.It is not your time" He says this with very calm and caring eyes "I dont want to kill you and your hurt. You know you cant defeat me."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Sarrow headbutts Teketsa. " I won't give up. I deserve this." Sarrow is feeling woozy from his injury but he doesn't c are he has to continue the fight. He must win at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm

He takes the headbutt and sighs "I guess I really do have to kill you" He swings his sword down on his other arm and even if he blocked he knew he put enough strength in this attack to shatter his sword, He'd have to have a ace in the hole to win this one
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Sarrow blocks but his sword breaks. He still has whats left of it as a dagger but he falls down. He lies on the ground sobbing. " I can't lose. I've worked so hard." He tries to push himself back up but he falls back down. He passes out unable to stay conscious fro the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Teketsa flicks the blood off of his sword and puts a cloth on Sarrow and walks away "You'll have your chance"

OOC: sorry for short. Ending topic
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 am

what was this battle all about?? Drag wanted to be the Vizard leader?? and also I've noticed that you were using present tense in rp'ing instead of past tense.,.please next time use past not present...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrow versus Teketsa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2