Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sarrow versus Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Sarrow walks into a special arena he had made to kill Teketsa in. He was ready to take the title and he knew he deserved it. He had sent a letter to Teketsa to meet him here. He then sits on the ground waiting for Teketsa and starts to polish Ryuujin.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Teketsa appears in the chamber and unsheaths his sword raising a eyebrow at Sarrow "So you really are going to try to kill me, Eh?" He looks at him and points his fist at him and then raises it to a trap he knew Sarrow set and fired a Cero at it and stuck his tounge out "No cheating."

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Sarrow laughs. " You just wasted reiatsu. This arena has no traps I made sure." Sarrow then shunpoes behind Teketsa and sticks his fingers to his head. " Cero." He fires a cero straight at Teketsa's head.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm

He laughs and is now standing around 300 ft away "You know im alot faster, And stronger then you Sarrow. Ive had my training and had alot more battles then you" He grins "Your to slow."

OOC: CHANGE YOUR PICTURE I DONT WANT TO SEE THE ROCK HALF NAKED

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Sarrow smiles. " I don't care how fast you are you will lose to me." Sarrow shunpoes right infront of Teketsa and starts to kick at him. Over and over again putting reiatsu into his kicks so he can make Teketsa feel all the pain he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 pm

He easily Shunpos again to dodge and looks at him from now on the ground "I dont know what your problem is with me, Brother." He points a finger at him "But im not scared to kill you at all." He grins and the cave darkens as a massive Cero Forms that he used from hollows aboves life energy and says "Cero." And fires it at him

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Sarrow laughs and raises his hand. He uses the hollow energy and makes a bigger cero then Teketsa nad fires it. He then pulls out his sword and activates shikai. " Dragon of Flames." A dragon then follows his cero jaws ready to eat Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 pm

He raises a eyebrow and stares ath the oncoming dragon "My My....you are so hotblooded (In the words of Shinji)" He raises his sword and points it at the flame dragon "Soar, Kuroi Dorogan." And 20 Gaint spikes of air not only destroy the flames but push them out and away "You know, Air blows away Fire" He grins.

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 pm

" No air makes fire into a fire storm." Sarrow uses reiatsu tto take control of the fire and turns it into a tornado of flames around Teketsa. He then closes it in on Teketsa hoping to burn him alive. " Die Teketsa."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Suddenly the tornado of flames raises in the air and is shot back at you speed 10 fold and you see the slight discoloration of a cero in the middle of it. "If it wasent for the air you'd have no fire storm. Therefore. I control it." He grins and then fires another attack "Stand up, Kuroi Dorogan" Which unleashes, After the fire storm 100,000 air swords that will not change target

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Sarrow smiles he was wanting to try somethtsu ing. He releases reiatsu then lightsw it ablaze. He then sends it out blocking the attack and sending a wall of flames at Teketsa. " Dragon Inferno." He then fires five dragon Infernos at Teketsa with alot of reiatsu to make them faster.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 pm

He sees them coming and looks at them all "You are going to need to unleash Bankai or your mask soon or later, Or your going to die from using reiatsu" His speed is so intense he dodges all 5 of the inferno dragons and appears beside Sarrow with his sword to his neck "Die now." He swings it right to his neck attempting to cut him

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 am

Sarrow flips on his mask and shunpoes behind Teketsa. " You said I'd need my mask so here it is." Sarrow then starts a barrage with his sword. He is faster and stronger thanbefore since he has is mask on so he's hoping he can hit Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm

He easily dodges most of the attacks but takes a small nick to his left cheek and then blocks one of the incoming attacks and jumps backwards and places his hand on his sword making it glow with black reiatsu and swings it straight toward Sarrow "Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan!" And a heated wave of reiatsu sings toward him attempting to completley obliterate him.

OOC: Note the heated reiatsu cant be "Fire controled" its only heated

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Sarrow puts alot of reiatsu into his arm. " Take this. Dragon of flames." A larger and faster dragon than ever before comes out of Sarrow's arm and flies straight threw the burning reiatsu unfased. It then heads straight for Teketsa full force jaws open wide.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

He looks at it and sighs. "Your so serious...." He points his sword at the dragon and puts 1/3 of the amount of reiatsu of that dragon in this move so insted of stopping it. It uses its own energy against it "Use your scales, Kuroi Dorogan" And a massive black sheild appears as the dragon colides with it Dust and rubble is blown everywhere and you see another very small cut on my other cheek "When will you run out of reiatsu, Or get hit for that matter."

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Sarrow smiles. " Wouldn't you like to know. Bankai Gragon God Mode." Sarro burts into flames and gains a second sword. His speed and power is increased. He shunpoes behind Teketsa and opens up itht he fastest and strongest barrage yet. " I will become the leader of the Vizards and you will die."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 pm

As soon as your sword gets close to me dust and rubble fly everywhere and im standing there holding your sword with my hollow mask on "Sorry Sarrow." He swings his sword and now that he is so close he knew this attack would hit "Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan" and sent the biggest one he has straight at him

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Sarrow slices the attack with his other sword. " Sorry Tek you forgot about this one." He then jabs it full force at Tek's mask hoping to break it off. Sarrow's mask crumbling to bits and flying of in the wind as this happens.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 pm

You hear laughing as the dust clears and a fourth of my mask is broken off and there is a cut on my face much bigger the the others "You might give me some fun!!!!!!!" He yells at him and slices directly at him with such force he could most likley break most any sheild and at amazing speed as well

OOC: btw my mask lasts 6 turns

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Sarrow puts more reiatsu into his swords and uses them to block. The cut doesn't go throuh but his arms start to hurt from the impact. " You won't get me that easily Teketsa." Sarrow flips over Teketsa then opens up with a barrage but it is slower because of his injured arms.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

His insane power just keeps on dodging and pounding on his two sword forcing him to block over and over, he then starts adding his "Breathe" skill to all his strikes making them impact even more and more while you see my black eyes very focused on fighting you

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 am

OOC: What i mean is im dodging your attacks and then attacking back. When i say im adding breathe im basicly adding "Getsuga Tensho" to my attacks like Ichigo can? Understand now? Sorry for OOC post u didnt understand.

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Sarrow drops when he sees the breathe attack coming but is hit in the left arm. Sarrow grimaces in pain. He then shunpoes behind Teketsa. " You won't beat me." He screams as he puts alot of reiatsu into his right sword arm and slashes as hard as he can."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 pm

He grabs his sword because he has enchanced his hand with reiatsu from his mask and thrusts his sword straight toward Sarrow with amazing force that will shatter you in half, Because he is holding the sword Sarrow might not be able to move without dropping it.

OOC: so hard to type, cut open my finger D:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow versus Teketsa   Sarrow versus Teketsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrow versus Teketsa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next