Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Vergil saw the punch coming and ducked backwards as he pushed his reitsue out around him as one of the captains sais moved closer. As the sai was about to hit his side he moved past the speed of sound behind the captain and put his index and his middle finger to his back. "Senkei Eins...Hadou 4 White Lightening." As Vergil went senkei eins, V2 also went to the second form of bankai and started to shunpo out in and around the black flowers. He shunpo'd behind Teketsa and slashed at him with another Dimension Slash.

OOC: sorry i be at my friends house so sorry for the shortness
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 pm

A massive dark aura appeared around Teketsa and his mask was throne on, He let out a crackling laugh with this and his blade was now radiating, His power slightly suprised Vergil Because it was matching his own and grabbed the dimension slash "You really....Think This can kill me? HA!!!!!!" He clenched it and chucked it as the flowers dissipeared from around him and swung his sword directly toward V2 with a massive surge of reiatsu without even using one of his abilitys. After that he put his sword infront of him and slammed it against his hands crushing it and appeared behind V2 and raised his hand, Even while the humongus form of energy was flying toward V2 he combined His trademark Shunko Cero with Claw Them, Kuroi Dorogan to send 5 waves of Giant energy toward V2 so he would have no way to escape "You have yet to realize Vergil! That you still havent completely mastered your hollow, As I have as the leader.....besides....your just a fake vizard... played in by his swords will!" Teketsa appeared infront of the real version and his sword reappeared but just before he was about to swing it down toward vergil he turned his heel and threw a breathe, kuroi dorogan Directly at the captain and sheated his sword, His mask still on. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Alet smiled pretending to not know where Vergil went, he looked at Makie and winked, Makie winked back. Before the lightning was sent out, Makie grabbed Alet by the hand and swung him out of the way. They kept their hands locked and when Alet was out of the way he swung Makie into the air letting go of her hand. Mkie was smiling with her eyes closed as she was flying up in the air. Alet looked over at Vergil. "I have a feeling this battle is about the two of us Mr. Vergil, so I might have to take leave in a little while, but for now lets have some fun." He smiled then looked up at Makie. "Ready Makie." Makie opened her eyes and Alet was right next to her in the air. "Ready Alet." The two of them grabbed hands again and pointed their hands with the sias in them down toward Vergil. Lightning bursted out of the sais but the color was silver, something was different about it. "Don't take this attack so easily Mr.V, its like a homing attack in a way, we can control where it goes and when its goes." Makie smiled. "Don't worry Mr.V, it'll be fun, right Alet?" Alet looked at Makie with a smile and nodded. "Right Makie."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Vergil felt what was happening around with V2 so he destroyed it and used the spirit particles to surround himself. As the particles disapated, he had disappeared. He had reappeared, slowly ascending from the shadows of a nearby tree. His back was turned to his opponents. "So...I guess I will end this fight quickly I would presume." Vergil's voice was hoarse and demonic now, and since he was in the shadow he had used the shadow cover what he looked like. "If you would like a better view come to me."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Teketsa felt that the battle was tensing up so he jumped back and with his mask on he stabbed his sword into the ground and let out a shockwave of air and through the ground all around swords made of air bursted up, The only way to dodge this would obviously be flying. "Feild Of a Thousand Swords. Destruction Course." He was already in the air and looked at the two of them. It would be quite difficult now that Vergil had gone into demonic mode so he just waited to see the outcome of the two

OOC: sorry short post
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Both Alet and Makie were still in the air controlling the silver lightning, the reatsu being used to control the lightning was keeping them in the air, this kept them safe from the attack made by Teketsa. The silver lightning was heading for Vergil again but changed its targets right before it got to him, it started to circle Vergil, just as a joke from Alet and Makie, after about five circles it went straight for Teketsa. The lightning started to circle him then went straight up, then right back down. Alet and Makie let go of each other loosing control of the lightning but making it go faster towards Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Vergil appeared in front of the lightening and slapping the lightening away, back at the captain. "I am your opponent." Vergil was seen in clear view. His body was pure black, his hair silver, it had looked like armor but his body had forms spikes from his shoulders and his knees. His eyes were white. His zanpakuto's guard had formed into his arm. He was transformed. "This is my finalization." Vergil then shunpo'd in front of the captain slashed his blade blasting more reitsue of his blade, and then shunpo'd to Makie and attempted to kick her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC: You can post without me for now. Ill come in when I need to.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Both Alet and Makie were hit by the attacks made by Vergil. Alet put his arms in front of him making the ttack only cut his arms, but sent him flying to the ground. Makie did the same so the damage she took wasn't as bad as it could have been but she was still sent flying to the ground. Because of this dust and sand started to fly everywhere and once it was gone, Alet and Makie were seen hugging and almost at the point of crying. "Makie!?! He's scary!!" Makie had the same reaction as Alet. "What are we gonna do Alet!?!" Alet stood up clenching his fist to the air. "Makie, we can do this." His eyes started to sparkle from the sun, same thing with Makie, she stood up clenching his fist to the other side. "You're right Alet, we can do this, the power of youth is on our side!" Alet pointed his sia at Vergil. "You may be scary old man, but we wont back down!" Alet and Makie started to use shupno to start a series of attacks from every point they could reach.

OOC: Razz had to do it
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am

Vergil brunched up recieving the minor damages. He then thrusted out a huge amount of reitsue from every position around him. He shunpo'd away but only a couple feet. Vergil placed reitsue into his blade and looked around he dashed to an area where he would be able to get enough momentum and to strike at them both. He started to dash in quick speed and past them. But as he passed he used his technique Judgement Cut, cutting at both Makei and the captain. After he had done so he shunpo'd to the ground and starting to charge a cero.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Alet and Makie were both supposedly hit by this attack, but thats what they made it seem like. The reatsu started to pick up the sand around the area making it hard to see, Alet quickly grabbed Makie and shupnoed away, dodging the attack, before the sand clear they shupnoed to the ground and layed there with a face that made it seem as if they were dead. Once Vergil started to charge the Cero, they disappeared and reappeared on Vergil's shoulders, Makie on the right and Alet on the Left, they were both smiling. "Well it was nice meeting you Vergil." "You see, when Alet gets assigned to a strong person like Vergil here." "I battle them twice, once to see what they can do." "And the second time to finish them off, like he was assigned." "So this would be our first battle." A red light started to shine a few feet away from them and both Alet and Makie started to head towards it, it was the portal that brought them their. Before they entered both Makie and Alet turned around to say bye. "Bye Mr.Vergil, nice meeting you!" "Same here!" Right before they went in, Makie turned back into her original, Alet's zanpaktou. "I'll be back Mr.V!" Alet walked in and the portal closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

Vergil released his charged cero at the ground and screamed in anger. He was going to go Seretei and finished this fight himself. He landed on the ground and his shadow wrapped around him, taking off the finalization. "I'm going to Seretei, don't follow me. If you do, the captain will not be the only one dying there." Vergil slung his zanpakuto on his back and started to walk to an area clear in view, but since he was once the captain commander, he could still use this. He placed reitsue into his hand and slashed at the air. There was a line in the air which opened up to show a senkai gate. Vergil placed his hands into is pockets, he didn't bother to change, and walked into the senkai gate closing it afterwards and started to head back to Seretei after many years since he left.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:17 pm

kishera glided through the sand barely touching the gorund. She had left fro a long amount of time to train and force the evil that ebbec inside her into a state that would not corrupt her. she walked for a bit longer and found four people standing in a group. Her hair had long turned blonde for all hte sun light that she was getting, and her skin had become a jamaikn brown . HSe lno longer looked like herself at all and sheplayed on that when she walked twoards the group."hello Vergil, and Teketsa."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Teketsa appeared behind Kishera with speed that she had never even seen before with his sword around her neck not touching her "Hello there Little Kishera....hehe..." He was eviler then yo last saw him and his tounge was sticking out as his blade radiated with dark energy. His reiatsu was amazing and Outmatching Yours even with your new training. And His mask was not even on any longer so he just sat there floating waiting for her to make a move "Come on.....Changling. Lets see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:43 am

Oh Teketsa you shouldn't be so conceded. I can't fight in this place, and you know that. Also to tell you in all truth i am no ones little changling for i am only Shinigami, the soul of my saword has been purified over many days and is pure as my heart." she said as she sang the song only her zanpaktou could hear and took out a few ice crystalthe size of her pinkie's. "vergil i see you are evil as ever but why is there a captain in your mists.Or is he just one of those people taht you have working for you in the seretie?' She said as she turned around and loked at the other captian.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:43 pm

OOC: Alet already left Razz and I think Vergil did too

OH! WELCOME BACK KISHERA, WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:41 pm

(( YOUR PICTURE IS 2 BIG KISHERA )) :3 Im still heereeE ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2