Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Vergil walks to the area he usually trains in. He then stopped and turned to Alado, something about him brought an unease to him, but he didn't mind he liked the feel of the power. "As I was saying the Espada, I feel a plot, and I do not really like Teketsa, him hanging around, to me he seems like a double agent. I have noticed him going to Soul Society alot. And also he tries to get into your inner circle, if I were you, I would cease it. He could gain too much information on you."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:40 pm

"Trust us, I he was a double agent we would kick his vizard ass into next year." Alado said, his other self talking. He knew that there was a traitor among them, but he could tell that it wasn't Teketsa. "Do you have any other leads?" Alado asked.

Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506537Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506541Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506548Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506549Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506551
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 pm

"The fifth Espada something about how she became an arrancar, is odd. So she had to be working with someone with that kinda of power to be able to go backwards in the cycle of life."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:51 pm

"I see, I see. Atleast I would if I understood what you just said." Alado replied, scratching his head.

Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506537Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506541Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506548Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506549Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) 1506551
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm

"A human cannot revert back to a monkey, right. Well a shinigami cannot revert to a hollow, she would have to live her life again and the become a hollow instead of a shinigami. And also shinigami do not regret dying. So when she was alive she didn't care for death, but if she did she would have been a hollow. But anyways, to get some form of powefull technology she would have had to get it somewhere outside of Los Noches, since I know you do not possess that technology."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well... Actuaally, come with me." Alado said, motioning Vergil to follow him in the direction of the Science and Technology labs.

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Vergil followed Alado, not knowing where he was going, which was odd, since Victor had taken him around everywhere, but he never noticed this area before. It was large so he is amazed at how it was concealed.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:32 pm

"This is the Science and Technology wing. Here is where we develop everthing in Heuco Mundo." Alado said. "Feel free to look around, and come back here when you want to see what I'm talking about."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'll look later, but I would like to see what you speak of."

OOC:all i can say
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm

"Ok, here." Alado said, walking over to a glass tube with a weird diamond floating inside of it. "Only the first two espada and the people who work here know about this. It's called the Hollow Mind. It can turn almost any soul into a hollow. But we don't know why it only works about once every 250 years. It takes a while to charge apparently."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"But still if it takes 250 years to recharge, then the fifth espada had to get another way to be an arrancar."

OOC: sorry i was in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:39 pm

"Nope, we just haven't used it, even though it's fully charged." Alado said, yawning. "Does that answer your question? Whant to see something else? Look at this." Alado said, walking over to some sort of chamber in the lab.

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Vergil followed interested in all that Alado had to show. He wondered who was in charge of all this technology, he thought Alado too much of a bad ass to know vast knowledge.

OOC:im not calling you an idiot
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 pm

OOC: Sure.....

"I think they call this the Chamber of Invisibiltiy or something." Alado said, pressing some buttons on the console in front of the machine. He then put in an apple and pressed a red button. As he did, the apple was shocked by some electricity, and when it stopped, the apple seemingly dissapeared. "Cool, huh?"

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 pm

"Whats the point of it though?"

OOC:sorry its short but all i could think of
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 am

"I don't know! I didn't invent it!" Alado said.

OOOC: Sorry it's short

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:17 pm

"You both don't need to be angry with me. So what would happen if I left the door open?" Vergil opened the little door and stuck his hand in the contraption.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:51 pm

"That would." Alado said, pointing to Vergil's invisible arm. "I think that the scientist guy, I think his name is Nemo or something, said it was so we'd have the element of suprise or something in battle."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh I already have that."Vergil absorbs enough darkness to counteract the invisibilty and makes his arm visible again. "See looky there, I got my arm back."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:38 pm

"Sure." Alado smirked, Vergil's hand was still invisible. "On to our next machine!"

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:46 pm

"It can't hurt to have an imagination." Vergil followed Alado to the next machine then he told Alado what happened to him recently. "I was branded earlier today with the Infinito mark."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 pm

"Cool." Alado said, putting another apple onto a pedastle. He pressed some buttons and a flash of light hit the apple. It then grew teeth and legs. It jumped around the room until Alado sliced it in half. He turned to Vergil and said "This was my idea. It's called the organic converter. It can turn organic materials into living organisms."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:59 pm

"So you wanted an apple that could eat you?" He joked at Alado, actually liking the idea for make tree-beasts.

OOC: sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 pm

OOC: Wh'ever.

IC:
"Ok. Now for something more useful. Watch this." Alado put a coconut and a venus fly trap on the pedastle. He pushed a button, and the two things merged into a beast with a coconut like body, a flytrap head, and roots for legs. "Cool, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Before Alado could see, Vergil had taken the organism and had placed it in a bag for later use. "You know I think Teufel would like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)   Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flailer and Vergil's Meeting (Flailer and Vergil ONLY)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: