Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Path Of Pain (Sarrow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Empty
PostSubject: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Sin was in the Hollow Forest of Hueco Mundo. He never been in the Hollow Forest before, he was usually found in Las Noches or in the White Desert. He looked the same as always except a white bandage was covering where his Arrancar Mask was usually showing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Sarrow had been in Hueco Mundo and he found a path to the hollow forest. He follows the path down until he reaches the hollow forest. He senses a familiar reiatsu and follows it. He finally finds Sin and smiles. If Sin wanted to fight Sarrow didn't care. Sarrow had beaten Sin last time they fought. " Hey Sin. How you've been doing since are last fight.?" Kanpa was on his head snoozing.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Sin saw Sarrow he fiddled with his hands Been doing great. He said as he tried to cover the bandages surrounding his face with dark Reaitsu. Once he did that his face looked like it had no bandages on anymore. He smiled as he said What are you doing here? he said as he looked upon his ring wrapped around tightly on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

" Oh i was in Las Noches so I decided to explore Heuco Mundo." Kanpa wakes up and yawns. " Hey little buddy." Sarrow then gives Kanpa a treat made of reiatsu. " Sin this in Kanpa." Points at Kanpa. " He's the pet Fen made me."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Fen? Sin said confused. I'm the 6th Espada now Sin said as he used another one of his *fake* smiles. He looked at Kenpa. Sin didn't really like him/her it scared him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:36 pm

" That's good. I tried to become the leader of the Vizards but it blew up in my face." Kanpa falls back asleep. " Sorry Sin Kanpa's a lazy bum. He can't stay awake for a few minutes before he thinks he has to snooze again." Sarrow pulls a drink out of his pocket and takes a swig.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Sin smiled as he poked his neck. Whatcha drinking? Sin said as he smiled, he took out a piece of chocolate and ate it. He pulled up a rock and sat on it as a chair as he listened to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:43 pm

" Special concoction I make back in the Vizard area. I sneak into the kitchen on the weekends and make a big batch to last me the whole week." Kanpa tries to shift on Sarrow's head and falls off. Sarrow catches him and lies him on a nearby rock. Sarrow then sits down on another rock. He pulls out a second bottle of the drink. " You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 pm

No thanks Sin said trying to be as polite as possible. I don't drink as much he said as he looked upon his ring once again he kept on staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm

"What's with you and that ring?" Sarrow takes another swig of his drink. Kanpa wakes up and starts crying. Sarrow picks Kanpa up and puts him back on his head and feeds him another reiatsu treat. " There there little guy. I got you don't worry." Sarrow turns back to Sin. " Sorry I gotta take care of this little guy as best as I can." Kanpa falls back asleep on Sarrow's head.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:53 pm

No problem Sin said as he smiled and then he paused. The ring was supposed to be my wedding ring Sin said as he stopped smiling and poked his neck harder.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 pm

" Oh I'm sorry I brought that up." Sarrow fishes something out from under his shirt. " This was my wedding ring. I was married t a beautiful young woman. We were married at sixteen so I got to be with her for a year before i died in battle. I had to raid my tomb to get this to."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:57 pm

It's alright and im sorry for your loss Sin said as he started to use another of his *fake* smiles. He took out another piece of chocolate hoping it would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 pm

" You know this started as a friendly conversation but its gone downhill real fast." Sarrow yawns and takes another swig of his drink. " Sorry I'm really tired. I spent all of last night partying at an awesome club."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Nice Sin replied as he tried to brighten the conversation. He hid his ring hoping that the conversation wouldn't go even more down hill. He didn't mind talking about it much.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Sarrow shoves his ring back into his shirt as well. "So how has Vergil been treating you guys over here. I saw he somehow became one of you." Sarrow remebers his fight with Vergil and cringes. " I fought him an got my ass whooped."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm

He is testing the Espadas for rankings, I fought him first i was doing well until he used his Reality Fear on me he sensed my past. Sin said as he smiled awaiting for Sarrow to reply.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm

" Yeah I know abot it one time when I fought him he showed me my greatest fear. Bing controlled by my hollow." Sarrow smiles again as Kanpa starts making a little sound signalling he's hungry. " Man little guy all you do is sleep and eat." Sarrow feeds Kanpa then smiles. " I hope you can retain your spot as Sixth Espada. I know how tough Verg can be."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 pm

I might get a higher position Sin said as he smiled. As he fiddled his arms and his Reaitsu started showing his bandages once again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:31 pm

" That's really cool. I'm trying to become Vergil's apprentice. To bad he won't take me. I mean I've been trying my hardest. I even tried to beat Tek in a battle as to become the Vizard leader just to besome his apprentice. i need more strength."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

So how was it like? i mean being human? Sin said as he got curious on how being a human felt like. He said it as he fiddled with his hand's once again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm

" It was cool I guess. I got hit and stuff alot." Sarrow yawns and Kanpa gives out a small cry. " Hungry again little guy." Sarrow feeds him another treat and Kanpa goes straight back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 pm

I was born as a Hollow Sin said as he smiled towards Sarrow as he watched him feeding his pet. They seem cool Sin laughed as he looked at Sarrow's Pet I feel like getting one.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm

" You have to talk about Fen Shuken about that. He's the captain of the twelth divsion of the gotei thirteen. But don't worry he's a pretty nice guy." Sarrow then gets up and dusts himself off. " Well I gotta go see you later Sin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path Of Pain (Sarrow)   Path Of Pain (Sarrow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path Of Pain (Sarrow)
Page 1 of 1