Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Shuken Pet Store

Go down 
+7
Dragondude62
Victor
Kishera
Niksharau
Flailer
Teketsa Kisuke
Fen Shuken
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Sarrow pays Fen and smiles. " Thanks. Any idea for a name? i mean I was gonna call him Ryuujin but then Ryuujin" Points at sword. " Would get mad."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:22 pm

"how about kanpa? by the way, it'll only grow up to your height but it'll have the strength of a full sized dragon, it can fly obviously, instead fire it breathes ice and once it grows up a bit, it'll have human intelligence aand be able to talk. "
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:25 pm

" Thanks Fen." Sarrow makes a treat of reiatsu and feeds it to Kanpa. Sarrow puts Kanpa on his head. " You ride up there for now little buddy." Sarrow heads for the door. " See ya Fen and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: sadads   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Out of no-where the wall bursts in and renu and I are laying there laughing "That was so awesome!!!!!" Fen notices we just tried out his flying abilitiy and miserably failed and yet had great fun with just doing it. Renu wasent hurt but his laugh was hiliarious, it was a deep kind of chocking in it
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm

"i hope he didn't damage his voicebox, kisuke" "i was already pushing it adding human intelligence if something goes wrong with it, i may not be able to fix it...."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 pm

"His voicebox isnt damaged i gave him gum!!!" He laughs and Renu sits up and accidently spits it right onto Fen's nose and i double over laughing "He just spit it in your face hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" he is laughing so hard he is almost crying
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Fen blinks and walks outside his store through the hole in the wall then pulls off the gum. "Shadow!!!!!!!" Fen's fox walks up beisde him. "bark!" A reiatsu blast charges in shadow's mouth then is fired at kisuke and renu.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:43 pm

He is still laughing when the blast comes at him and Renu puts his paw on a peice of metal that changes into a giant sword that he enchances with his own reiatsu to make a collesion and makes a huge exsplosion
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

The explosion bounces off the store's invisible reiatsu shield, protecting it and the people inside but it sends fen, shadow, kisuke and reun flying.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm

They are laughing and he is standing beside renu happily sitting there physicaly unharmed

OOC: couldnt think of anything else
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:16 pm

"ok i admit that was fun......but let's not do it again and please try not to damage my store, it's brand new...."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Niksharau walks in and asks"so hows that little bat coming along?"she asked as she flipped her hair around.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Fen Shuken wrote:
Fen whistles and a bat the size of a baseball flies out from the back door enveloped in light and darkness.
"he's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 pm

AH isn't he a cute one.So when can i take him home with me." she asked as the bat sat on her hand peacfully.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm

"now if you want to"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Is now sleeping in your shop silently

OOC: nothing to say but that D:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC: this is not a spam, if i keep seeing one liners you will be demoted from your rank and also your post count will go down
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 am

Occ: sorry i had to type a paper.

Ic: "Well i guess o could take him now but you'll have to give his shots and stuff, im going to be gone for a while."the littlie batt turned an albino white."i can pay you with this." instantly a small cilinder wiht blood in it appeared in Fens hand.I think you might find it useful." she said as she petted the bat gently.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Fen takes the cylinder and puts it away. "ok, you go take care of what you needto and i'll finish fixing him up, k?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

"its my blood you seemed interested in it because of certain reasons im not at liberty to say." she said as she took some vials out of her pocket."these are for just in case you drop some, or if i need a favour in the future" she said."Can i help with anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Victor picks up the cat while everyone is talking and tries to sneak out without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Fen puts away the other vials. "no right now but thanks" Victor walks out but the cat is kept inside the store due to a invisible reiatsu shield" Fen looks at the cat. "stealing never works..."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Victor walks out of the store thinking he succeeded. When he looks in his hand the cat was gone. "Should of known better." He turns around, take out his wallet, and walks back in. "I'll take the cat."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"victor put the cat down"Niksharau say's coolly"if you want it just give him some cash and some blood and you'll get amuch better pet."she said as her little bat grew some what bigger.She petted him, then she whisperd in its ear.The little guy flew to victor and picked up the cat and sat it in its cage.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"just so yu know all the pets in here have weird speical abilities" The cat jumps up in a burst of lightning and onto victor's shoulder. "take good care of them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuken Pet Store
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next