Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Fen Shuken's Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Fen Shuken's Office Empty
PostSubject: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 pm

The office is filled with bookshelfs stocked with books about almost every subject. In the corner, was a tv and a bed, in case ginta stayed in the office late into the nights and on his desk was a computer along with a notebook he wrote notes in. Fen was on his computer, looking at the archives of old research files. "hmm, interesting, i could do many things with this data"
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Dante walked in with his blue and white monkey on his back, "So what can he do Fen?" He had been wondering since he diddn't get a chance to ask him in Vergils' office. "I still don't know what to name him, any ideas?" Dante asked Fen, he had a million and one thoughts running through his head about his new monkey companion.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Kishera came exploding in a bit of anger on her face."fen when can you give me a heads up for my pet?'she saked as she went up to Fen and looked him in the eye.She then noticed that Dante was there."hey Dante , cute monkey ,if it doesnt' have a name you should call him tybalt.He looks like a prince with his white and blue fur."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Teufel appears in Fen's office, soon followed suit with Vergil, his mask was visible on the side of his head. It was a dark purple, with a sinister look to it. He looked at Fen. "We came to see how Soul Society is, since I left, and I also know you wouldn't attack me, since you value your life."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Fen looks at all the people. "vergil can i see teufel? it's time for his checkup, i have to do this every few weeks or so"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Vergil looked at Teufel, who walked towards Fen. Vergil then looked at the captains in the office. He knew they would not attack, since if they attack then they would die, within moments of their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Fen holds up a device which injects a substanc e into teufel and teufel falls asleep. "ok now wait a bit"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Vergil had saw what he did to Teufel. He then was at Fen with his blade to his neck. "What did you do to Teufel?" Vergil's mask slide to his face to show that he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Fen rolled away from the blade in his rolly chair and calmly yet cooldly gazed at vergil. "I"normalized" your pet....." "and before you get any funny ideas, i installed seki seki in the walls of my divison not too long ago, you'd be reduced to your physical skills in my office, vergil......."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm

"My physical strength will do just fine against you. And also what do you mean by normalize." Vergil then jumped at Fen with his blade pointed to him.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 pm

"what i mean is though he still understands you, he's now just a regular panther" Fen stands up and backs up ten feet.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Vergil then made Fen back up to a corner with Yami at his throat. "Bring him back to the way he was or your life is as good as ended." Vergil if he had to would fight all three captains in the room. They would be easy since none of them could use their great attacks, and his brute strength was greater than theirs.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Fen smiled and shoves yami away from his throat and throws a ball at the ground, creating a smokescreen. When the smoke clears, fen is gone from the room.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Vergil with his anger at its limit punches the wall and destroys one side of the room. He puts Yami back in its guard. He jumps from the hole. As he jumps out he makes a dark void in which he fell it which would bring him back into Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 pm

fen later returns to his office and begins working on tuefel. "sorry about that, tuefel but vergil has to be punished."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Dante leaves Fen office with his monkey still pondering a name. He just couldnt think of one good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fen Shuken's Office   Fen Shuken's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fen Shuken's Office
Page 1 of 1