AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Dante let Ruse wonder around the isle looking for a toy he wanted to play with. "Found it," Ruse said holding up two action figures, one depicted a Shinigami while the other displayed the features of a hollow. "Interestiong choice Ruse," Dante said walkng back towards the counter, "How much is this gonna put a dent in me for Fen?"

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Fen put the thorn into a small bag and placed it under the counter. "ok i'll be careful" Fen reached in his pocket and took out a syringe and placed a needle in it. "now dante this wont hurt....." Fen sticks the needle into dante and draws some reiatsu from his arm before pocketing the syringe. "that's all i require^^"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 am

Hey fen do you have any of those new Arrancar toys that have ultra repulsive bat waves."she said as her bat cameand rested on her shoulder it was the sive of a leopard now but Nik acted as if she couldn't feel a thing.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:33 pm

"Well if thats it I need to shop here more often," He laughed turning towards the door," Lets go Ruse and have a good day Fen."

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm

"yea aisle 12, next to dog bones" Fen sits back in his chair behind the counter and relaxes. "i love the commerical business."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

"Why would you put such lovely toys next to such filth."she said as her bat screeched still not having a name.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 pm

"because their plastic dog bones.......the real dog bones are in aisle one next to cat food and have you named your bat yet?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:10 pm

"Sup guys." Alado burst through the door. "Where's Bacon?" Then the lizard appeared on Alado's head. "Oh, there you are." Alado handed Fen some viles of blood. "There you go. If you want to thank somebody, thank my buddy Nemo." Alado turned to Bacin, who was still on his head. "Ok, so what do we need Bac?" Bacon stuck out his tounge and handed Alado a list. "Ok, I need a bag of bacon for Bacon, a chew toy, and something to help him go to sleep at night. He always wakes up and jumps on my head."

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

"bacon aisle 3 next to cat food, aisle 12 next to balls of yarn and sleep aids, next to pillows"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am

"NO i haven't named him, he hasn't told me yet." Niksharau said. The bat chose that moment to speak. "Oscuridad, that is my name." Oscuridad said in a deep spanish accent, "It means darkness, but you... you can call me Oscuro."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 am

"and there you go" Fen stands up and proceeds into the back room then lockst he door after himself."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Alado walks in with bacon on his head. "Uh... I don't know how to say this but.... Bacon ate the chew toy. Can you check if anything happened?"

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 am

Fen takes bacon from flailer and opens his mouth, examing it. "hmm, nothing seems to be happening so far...." Fen places bacon on a machine and it takes a xray. "hmm.....it looks like it's stuck in his large intestine...better get it out...." Fen pulls on some gloves.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:03 pm

"Dude, please don't make me watch this." Alado turns away.

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:57 pm

"you may leave if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 pm

"Nah....."

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm

fen reaches into bacon's large intestine and extracts the toy. "there no hamr done to his organs either, a successful first operation"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 pm

"Ok, thanks.Now, can I have some medicine in case he gets njured? You know, for stuff like cuts?"

OOC: I feel lke stickying this.

Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 am

"oh yea, hold on" Fen walks up to a shelf and takes down a 2L soda bottle and hands to flailer. "now only give him 15 mL of this, any more and he'll risk mutation or poisoning"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuken Pet Store
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7