Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vice Captains office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character
Character's Name:: Tenshi Atomi

Vice Captains office Empty
PostSubject: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Tenshi sat in his office doing away with paper work, waiting for a mission to come in.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm

hello i'll be your captain Kishera.. would you please come with me so that i can show you around my district." she said as she pushed her hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Tenshi lifted his head at the sound of a voice, only to find himself looking into the face of a very beautiful woman, who as she said was going to be his captain. Pushing the chair back and away from his desk he got up, and walked around the desk to her, "A pleasure to meet you Kishera-Taichou, my name is Tenshi Atomi", he said with a smile as stood infront of her waiting for her to take him on the tour.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm

"oh im sorry this is such short notice and all but after the tour you and i have to go to Karuka for your firstr mission as my vice captain." she then put her hair back. :if you could wait for a minute i have to change into my normal outfit." she then went through his office into her own and shut the door behind her so that he couldn't peep.
she then came out in this
Vice Captains office Ninja

"are you ready fjor your tour of the place."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Tenshi's eyes went up then down, as she re-entered the room, color rushing into his face, "Yes, Kishera-Taichou", he answered as he reluctantly and with much effort averted his gaze from his beautiful captain.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

"she gigled lightly"Call me captain or Kish, in battle their will never be tim for you to say my entire name.okay im not trying to be rude.' she then showed him the battle dojo"this is where our subordinates train in martial arts and such." she then showed him many of the other rooms im their district."well have you familyarized yourself with our district now?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm

At her first remark, about shortening her name he decided that he'd call her Kish, unless in certain situations, nodding in agreement about the shortening of her name, he followed her throughout the division, when the tour was finished and she spoke again he opened his mouth and allowed a few words to slip past his lips, " Its a wonderful place, and I hope to enjoy myself while here, Kish", he added the name a bit hesitantly, but he he felt happy when he said, and was for no apparent reason smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm

"you need to smile more this is the happy district." she then went on ahead a and did a realy awsome flip thing while a gentle breeze picked up flipping her skirt abit."oh im sorry didn't kow that was going to happen. she had a alook of embarement.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Tenshi bit down on his lip as her skirt flipped up, color running into his face again, walking over to her, he started to smile again, "Happy district, right? I'll keep it in mind". After saying this he for some reason unknown to him held out a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 pm

she took his hand as she got up from when she fell"i can see the report on you was only half true" she said.she then patted him on the back waiting to see id he could figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:33 pm

He now had a confused look on his face, "Report?", he said, his curiosity now piqued. Smiling he looked her in the eyes and spoke, "At the moment, I don't know about that report, but I must say, I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my life".
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm

kisher laughs at that moment" Then you haven't met my old captain Kiara have you?" she then walks a bit more." the report is what i read before i decided to accept you as my vice captain or not."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm

"No I haven't met your old captain...so what in my report made you decide to choose me as your vice captain?", he said as he fell into stride beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm

" well you had the best bacground in ninjutsu, and i need a funny person in this dreary place." she said as she went and jumped on the roof of one of the buildings."come on."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Tenshi jumped up and followed her as he she jumped on the roof, "Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, should God let us live, could I take you out for dinner", he said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

His voice ringed out from the background as you could now feel his reiatsu flow over you "Hahahaha! This is your new play-boy, Is it Kishera?" He is standing 100 ft above the roof looking down at them "I'd like to fight him. It would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

"i guess but you know the rule on romance."sh e giggled waiting to se if he got the joke,"well come on to karuka we go.Tek just leave i wont allow him to fight you.'
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 pm

"Well then will you allow him to die?" His shunpo is so fast its almost unseeable and he is standing infront of Kishera with his hand on her shoulder and he whispers in her ear "Or are you going to die trying to save them...and then It takes over."
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Tenshi chuckled and continued to follow her, then suddenly stopped as he felt a new reiatsu in the area, and he heard a new voice coming from above. Looking up he saw a man standing on a roof, his reiatsu had a strange feeling, mixed with both hollow and shinigami, he wanted to know what this man was. After his request to fight him, he was about to accept, but his captain beat him to answer, and he really didn't want to go fight the guy and anger his captain, so he simply replied, "Some other time, if we get the chance", turning he headed off to Karakura with Kishera.

Tenshi stopped once again when the man appeared infront of Kishera. Tenshi shunpoed behind the man, zanpaktou drawn the tip of the blade touching the mans back, directly over his heart, "Step away from my captain", the first thing that came to Tenshi's mind was to behead the man, but he decided to wait and see what happened, the man couldn't be that weak.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 pm

In another flash of shunpo he appeared behind the new man and his sword was unsheathed and around Tenshi's neck and looked at him a eyebrow raised "You are strong....ish I guess" "Its good to meet you. Let me introduce myself.....Teketsa Kisuke....Leader of the Vizards" He let out a massive surge of reiatsu as soon as he said this to show that he was strong and it was only around 1/100th of his power at the molment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Tenshi smiled as the mans zanpaktou appeared at his neck, "Tenshi Atomi, so your a vizard, interesting, never met one before", Tenshi simply rocked back on his heel, and bounced into Teketsu, then slid down avoiding the blade that would be coming backwards, then shunpoed away, "Thats some reiatsu you have, I'd love to fight you, but nows not the time", he said with a smile that he enjoyed the mans show of power.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm

"Nows not that time?" He shunpos right back infront of him "Mabay i wasent asking if you wanted to" He pulls his sword up and sweeps it right up toward his chest "I am testing the extents of your Captains powers and how long she can go...without IT coming out"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm

"Tek stop you are such an abuser why can't you let me live apeaceful life i even have avc now" she said as she herself was behind "Tek' lets see casn you stand being killed by me!!" she had her sword drawn " i want you out of my life now go please."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 pm

He turned his head toward her "Im not going to leave your life intell you can control your hollow and you need me for that or...." His sword was now at her neck "You can die."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 pm

"you don't think i can make it do you.Well im going to prove you wrong." she said as she flash stepped away.She grabbed Tenshi and headed towards karuka."i don't want to see you when i get back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Captains office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next