Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vice Captains office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Vice Captains office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:19 pm

He made a small chuckling "Oh you'll see me.....Trust me." He sits down and watches them leave smiling to himself. He loved to watch Kishera slowly die inside.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character
Character's Name:: Tenshi Atomi

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Seeing as his captain was away for awhile Tenshi had taken control of the division, with even more paper work he sat down everything around his desk, before deciding to go out for some excercise. Turning to his computer he pressed a few keys and found a few hollows in Karakura, smiling a portal of dakness opened behind him, stepping back into it he looked at his office as the portal closed.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Kishera came prowling into the room with long dark hair and her body was deeply tanned and she had a very short mini skirt and her long captains jacket on." Well when did i asay that you could take my place as captain . Im away for what a montha nd you tkae over my office. I don't think soo . YOu move into your office right away or else we will have a few very choice words mister." She spun around showing off some very golden eyes/.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Captains office   Vice Captains office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Captains office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2