Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:39 pm

He lets out a deep sigh and his mask forms and uses around 20% of his reiatsu breaking the prison, if that wasent enough he was hit with wave as well giving him a scar and knocking off a peice of mask in the process then swings his sword in mid air "Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan" and sends a wave of heated reiatsu back at him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Vergil blocked the attack, and slid into a tree. He back was cut up from the hit but he just laughed at the vizard. Vergil then released a large amount of reitsue, it was so massive he wasn't sure if the vizard nor Kiara could breathe, but he did not care. "Ban......kai." Vergil's appearance changed completely, his garb now looked like a 18th century over-coat but with a sky blue metallic tint. There were fingerless leather gloves on him, He wore boots now also leather, his hair was changed also. His hair was pushed back permanlty until he was done using a large amount of reitsue. His zanpakuto looked like it reverted back to what looked like a regular katana, but the guard was as sharp as his shikai, but without the guard it was easy to cut through almost anything. Vergil formed a column of reitsue surrounding the area around the vizard. He then used his speed and as he passed the vizard he slashed 100 times. "Judgement Cut." Vergil then looked over his shoulder to see what damage was done if any.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 pm

It turned out that all 100 hits struck and he was bleeding horribly and yet another peice of his mask was ripped off "Tsk...." He made a noise has he grabs a bleeding spot on his arm "I cant beleive i use to do this" he sighs and then looks at him in his new bankai form and feels the power radiating from him "I guess im gonna have to do it...or im gonna die" he holds a bleeding spot on his neck and then raises his sword high in the air with one arm and the ground around him started lifting up and his black reiatsu started flying everywhere. "Bankai." He had now changed with black armored wings, A armored tail, and his entire sword arm had the relativity of a dragon neck with his palm a claw that had a black sword radiating from it, on his other had there was a small seal that let him control air he then send 20 shards of air directly at him while using shunpo to appear infront of him and slice his sword upward attempting to hit him.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Kiara jumped out of the way of the blasts between Vergil and Teketsa. When Vergil did Judgement cut she noticed how badly injured Teketsa was. She shook her head, but when Yami took over, if he did, she would stop it, but for now she just watched. Hey, it got her out of fighting for the position.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Vergil flipped backwards and used his sword to hold him, as he dodged the upward cut. Vergil then used another dimension slash, ripping the ground while slicing at the vizard. With the force of this move he, slide and had to use his hand from falling, the ground cutting his hand in the process. But with the more blood from Vergil, the more he went crazier. Vergil looked at the vizard and started to laugh even harder, his eye filled with a tear from the laugh. Vergil then did what vizards usually do when pulling there masks on but instead there were two Vergils. The clone was solid and an exact replica, and Vergil's reitsue did not split. Vergil and V2 both pushed reitsue out, the blast from both reitsues started to make the ground crumble and darkness had spread around the area. In sync tongue they both said... "Senkai Eins!" Both Vergils went into the second form of their bankai. Vergil then used shunpo to get behind the vizard and made his zanpakuto screach from the amount of reitsue pouring into the blade. He then slashed and shot the reitsue at the vizard. V2 then followed suit but at the same time he dashed at the vizard, just in case the blast did not do much he would have to hack his head off.

OOC: V2 is my doppelganger, and i have control over both of them Vergil and V2
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Blankey   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 pm

He seemed to then have a calming feeling when he stood there, both of the swords flying at him "Lets step it up." He spinned around and All air started raining basic swords from the sky he let them all rain down opon the two and increased them with his mask's reiatsu to finish it off, when his mask dissipeared he jumped in mid air using his wings to fly and looked down at the mist panting, He then not caring if his attack hit or not he ran and flew away as far as he could and swooped at needing to find a place to rest. He will become stronger

OOC: Can you kinda not kill me? cuz i am just getting vizard leader and i really kiinda dont wanna die yet LOL

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tootoo)
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Kiara saw Vergil split in two and go to attack Teltsa and she frowned. Lifting her zanpakuto above her head and yelled, her voice a shrill high, " BAN...KAI!!"

In the darkness Kiara's reitsue shone like the sun, the white light circled around her, her shinigami robes changing to a short white dress and a long set of white robes. Her Zanpakuto grew four times it's size and there was a deep lion's roar that shattered the air. With her reitsue still circling around her she flashed from were she was and used the blunt edge of her sword to hit V2 in the head. Just as Teketsa jumped into the air she wanted to take out Vergil's clone.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Vergil saw what Kiara was doing and he shunpo's behind her and pulled the blade out of the guard and put it to her throat. The clone followed suit, and any swift movement and they would behead her. "You interfered in our fight, the vizard got away, what do you have to say. Even though you may be my Vice Captain, never get in my way. I will deal with your punishment later." The voice, was altered with a hint of Yami in it, since the clone was out, it was easier for Yami to take over either one, but it would still be easy to rip him out of the bodies. Vergil's eyes then turned red from the spirit of Yami in him.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Kiara didn't move. She smiled, then was gone. She reappeared a couple yards away. You can't threaten me... my job is to keep Yami from doing things you'll regret...I promised myself I'd make you a better person Her voice was smooth, And if letting him get away is what it costs then so be it... sorry commander... she said and the edges of her lips curled. a smirk crossing her face. don't make me attack you
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 pm

"If you attack me it will be the last thing you ever do." Vergil's voice returned to normal as the clone shifted back into him. He then sealed his zanpakuto and put in on his should and he started to walk back to seretei.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Kiara sighed, Vergil was never the same, he was black then white, hot then cold, yes then no, he could never make up his mind. Be nice to Kiara, try and kill Kiara. Her life would be much better if he didn't do that. You won't kill me... she said and walked behind Vergil, her white robes slowly fading back to her shinigami ones. She turned to Teketsa and winked, " don't worry you ass, I'll beat you for messing my hair up later..." she then turned back and followed Vergil."If you killed me wouldn't you just become the thing you told me you didn't want to be?" she asked her voice returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2