Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm

OOC: Alright, I'm not gonna kill you Tekesta but a big ol' fight needs to get going so, lets rumble!

Kiara made her way to the Vizards Territory, It was the best place to find Teketsa, maybe the only place. She needed to fight him, not kill him but she needed to prove herself for Vergil, she wanted to be Vice, and fighting this guy was the only way.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:16 pm

He is setting down in the middle of the town aparently listening to music on his Mp3 not really aware of the girl because he does beleive his reiatsu is much stronger "Well it's time you came, I was getting bored" He looks up making a stupid Vizard grin "If i get much more stronger im gonna have to be the 4th Arranacar"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Vergil appeared behind Kiara, looking at the vizard with the thought of killing him. He then crossed his arms looking innocent. He found a rock and sat down, staring at the vizard trying to hold himself back. "You know you might name make it to be an arrancar...if I kill you." Vergil was hoping to make the vizard tremble a little of his words, and that he was even there.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Kiara looked over at Vergil and rolled her eyes, she looked back to Teketsa and smiled back, " He's bluffing..." she said and then looked to Vergil, hinting that it was her job to take him out, he did mess up her hair after all...

" But don't waste my time Vizard..." she said and released her zanpakuto, her wind-like reiatsu circling around her. " I don't to start a fight thats not worth fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm

He doesnt even seem phased but seems slightly hurt inside "Do you know my histroy, Vice Captain. Its good to know everything you can about your enemy" he walks around her sword not drawn yet
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Kiara sighed, " I'd say the same to you Vizard..." she said and didn't answer his question, even though she wasn't given any information about Teketsa. He was right though, and as he walked around her she kept up her guard, she wasn't like Vergil who ran it slashing like a moron, no offense to him though, he got the job done. She took everything in and checked out their surroundings. There wasn't much in the way, excluding the rock Vergil sat himself on.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 pm

He then sits down on the ground looking around on the area as well, he look the same as he did on his aftar, a vex a tatto on his arm and shoulderpads and ect. his sword was strapped to his back and didnt seemed phased by the face that the woman actually got in "Are you going to attack or what?" he said as he watches her not even that closley
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Vergil eyed the vizard with much intent on killing him. He had just wanted to tear every muscle off his bones piece by piece. With that thought Vergil's eyes turned black and the area started to get darker. Vergil was bloodthirsty. "Kill him already or I might have to..." Vergil did not take his eyes off of the vizard, to him the reitsue was very weak, child like. Vergil shifted a little on his rock.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 am

He then looks at Vergil and says "You smell it dont you? Your bloodlust.....You may think my reiatsu is childlike, mabay even like a newborn but watch this" He lets loose a massive amount of reiatsu with black and energy surging everywhere that brings Kiara to her knee's "You are intruting me in my own territorie."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Kiara looked over at Teketsa, when he released his reiatsu she fell to her knees but pulled herself up slowly. She didn't become worried, if one became angry they loss control of their mind. If you cannot control your actions then it's a sure way to lose a fight.

OOC: be careful Teketsa, " that brings Kiara to her knee's" that was a bit of god-moding.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 pm

OOC: Sorry Only did it so i wouldnt be childlike infront of Vergil. That made me "loose my mind" =P

He then stares at her and uses shunpo infront of her and raises his sword in the air swooping it down to her head "Get out of this place....."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Kiara smiled, with a quick flick of her hand she switched her sword from pointing away to over her head, blocking his sword and she slid her foot, sparks flying when the swords scraped and Kiara slid around Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:40 pm

He then jumps backwards and lands gracefully around 100 yards away from her "You know we wont kill eachother with ceros and shunpo. Lets step it up." He pulls out his sword and slashes it in mid air "Soar, Kuroi Dorogan" my sword then changes to (on my zanpackto thingy) and he forms shards of air that fly toward you intending to slice you in half.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Vergil released his zanpakuto. "Devistate their souls...Yami!" Vergil then shot reitsue at the slicing air to disturb the air current. He then shunpo'd to where Kiara was standing. "I will fight when necessary." Vergil placed his blade on his shoulder and pointed his fingers at the vizard... "Hadou 4 White Lghtening." A bolt of lightening shot at the vizard, Vergil then dashed to his rock waiting for the vizards, next move. Vergil did not even pay attention to see if the kidou had struck or not.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 pm

The bolt did not make contact with him and was completely dodged and appeared beside vergil, "Yami, Are you his demon?" He releases his zanpackto as well and control the air to make 10 huge shards fly down at vergil while slashing at his back once to attempt to kill him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Vergil smiled and put reitsue in his blade swinging the blade around once again disturbing the air, and clashing with the vizards blade. With the contact between the blades, flame erupted from them. "Do not talk to Yami, if you wish to live vizard." Vergil's eyes went black and darkness surrounded the area, the only one able to see was Vergil. He then hopped back with ease, walking around the vizard toying with him.

OOC: you cannot see but you still have your other senses
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm

He smiled when he activated this ability, he had researched it and made a new kind of air skill that allows him to mix reiatsu with the air and connect them to himself, making a web kind of thing and runs at vergil, he was blind but he could feel his web brushing up on vergil and swung his sword down on him, but he wasent stupid. He knew he couldnt use any of his relased forms moves in here "I can see you, Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Vergil swung his blade to block the vizards attack. This made him laugh like crazy. Vergil started to shift the darkness into the vizard's fear. The same fear every vizard has, the fear of losing himself to the hollow. He showed the vizard that fear. Not many people knew this ability, since he only used it when he was discovered in his darkness. "Fear me..."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 pm

He then falls on the ground at the mercey of the hollow and has a deep molment within himself "You dont control me........Your not my master....Im....yours..." He starts holding his head and yells out loud "IM IN CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he then pulls out his sword and swings it at the fear that he see's "You do are my tool, My slave. Be gone!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Vergil saw what was happening and just smiled. He then pointed his palm at the vizard, as the blade was swinging at Vergil he chanted. "Bakudou 61 Six Rod Prison of Light." The kidou flew at the vizard, who was unable to see it. Vergil took a step back since, if the kidou connected then the vizard might bring his mask out and that's where the real fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re:   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

He then stares at him with the pillar's around me "Are you going to kill me now? I cant even move. I am completely open, its obvious your bloodlust wants to kill me."

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Vergil started to laugh at the vizard, since he wasn't even fighting the vizard at a quarter of his power. Vergil started to walk away but his zanpakuto started to engulf in his reitsue and it started to scream, bloody murder. Vergil spun around quickly and shot his reitsue at the vizard. "Dimension Slash!" The blast of reitsue went straight towards the vizards chest.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Kiara stood watching the two fight with each other. With graceful steps she moved out of the way of attacks so she wouldn't be harmed. She rolled her eyes. " so much for this being my fight..." she said and watched the reitsue head straight for Teketsa. "Great he's gonna kill him and I'll never have a piece...." she said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm

OOC: Vergil, How do i get free of the Lighting rods?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm

OOC: you would have to use alot of reitsue to break it, also you might have to use your mask so that damage from my attack is lessened. also your mask could help break free, and yeah you would still be a little dazed after breaking free since you have been binded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)   A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Pay-Back (Teketsa and Vergil ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next