Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Walking Round Town [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Walking Round Town [open] Empty
PostSubject: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Sarroow being bored out of his mind decided to go out on the town. He had left Ryuujin in his room because this walk was for pleasure not for fighting. He had gotten a bite to eat and was now looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Victor was sitting on a bench along the side of the street with nothing to do. The wind was flowing through the air hitting against Victor. Victor then felt the presence of a mixture of both hollow and shinigami, it was a vizard. This gave him something to do so started walking toward the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Sarrow notices the Arrancar walking towards him. He starts wondering why he would be approached by an arrancar because he didn't have any bussiness with them. He then yells at himself for not bringing Ryuujin. He decides that if he is attacked he'll try to shunpo away. He then politely greets the Arrancar. "Hello my good sir. I am Sarrow. How is this fine day treating you."

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Victor looks at the vizard and smirked. "Hello, and this day is going great so far." Victor yawn, streching his arms toward the sky. "My name is Victor Izuru, and I assume you already know what I am but don't worry I'm not here to start a fight, just looking for something to do. So how has your day been."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 pm

" Pretty boring. Karakura town hasn't had any fun things to do since I went around and put fire crackers at businesses' doors in the morning." Sarrow then yawns. "Sorry I haven't been getting enough sleep at night. I've been wasting my time playing Halo on X-Box Live."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Victor laughs a little. "Don't worry about it, I'm tired too." Victor looks around Karakura town. "By the way, are we close to any restaurants. I haven't been here in a while, so I don't really know where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:54 pm

" Depends on what type of food you want. I've been to every restaurant in this town. There are some really good places, some horrible places and some okay places. I can steer you away from the most disgusting places around so if you need restaurant advice look me up." Sarrow smiles then.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Victor smiles back. "Well, I like sushi and steak.... umm I want sushi more though.... wait actually I want steak more......" Victor looks down in frustration. "I can't decide." Victor looks back up at the vizard. "Well, what's the best restaurant in your opinion?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:57 pm

" Well for steak I like a charming little steakhouse down the road. If you want I can take you there."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Victor smiles as his stomach growls. "Sure, thats sounds great." Victor looks around. "So which way is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Sarrow pints to the east. "Three blocks thataway man. I hope you enjoy it I would join you but I got's things to do." Sarrow then walks north to see what there is to do. He calls back over his shoulder. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Victor waves at Sarrow as he starts walk off. "Nice meeting you, see you around some time." Victor starts walking toward the restaurant. Victor smirks as he looks up at the sky. "I can't wait, I haven't eaten a good steak in weeks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Round Town [open]
Page 1 of 1