Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Number of posts : 16
Humor : Normal
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Character
Character's Name:: Iosle Ocultado

Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Empty
PostSubject: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Iosle wain Karakura town, he wasn't here much as he was in Sereitei but he seemed to like it. It seemed quite fun, it was different then from Sereitei which made it fun.

Man its nice

Iosle sighed as he looked around as he stood on the tallest building in Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Sarrow felt Iosle's spiritual pressure before he saw him. He followed it and quickly found. His hand went to Ryuujin. He had been craving some action all week. As Sarrow approaches Iosle. " Who are you?" Sarrow didn't like it when he found people with large amounts of reiatsu in Karakura town because they were most likely enemies.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Iosle didn't respond he merely watched the kids playing soccer, It gave him a nice feeling but when Sarrow came ranting he got a little bit mad and tried to lower his Reaitsu to see if he would think he'll be weak and leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Sarrow smiles. " Sorry that won't work." Sarrow had sensed Iosle's Reiatsu long before he had found him and new it was powerful. " I sensed your energy long before you knew i was around." Sarrow was not only good at finding reiatsu signatures he was great at hiding his. " Now you going to answer or not Shinigami?" After being around Iosle Sarrow knew that he was a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Iosle got up slowly as he didn't want to go with this.

Oh dear god whats that?!

Iosle then laughed his head off pointing at Sarrow and then he shunpo'ed to another building.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Sarrow didn't know why iosle laughed because he was right behind him. " I'm not that stupid Shinigami. i could track you even if i was blind." Sarrow could easily take Iosle in a fight but he didn't want to kill someone who degraded themselves by trying to run and hide.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Iosle sighed as he wasn't gonna go anywhere like that.

What do you want Sarrow.

Iosle said as he closed his eyesand let out a sighed. He hated whenever something like this would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 pm

" I want to talk. Or maybe if you don't wanna do that that maybe fight." Sarrow needed some action and was ready for anything. Ryuujin said something to Sarrow but he wasn't paying attention he was to excited.

OOC I never said my name and we've never met before.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Whatever suits you, i don't really care. If your wondering how i know your name i am well informed just about anything. Your history, Zanpakutou, Name, Family, Friends and just about everything. I also know how you fight. It won't be easy for me to block everything but it'll be some amusement to me as well.

Iosle said as he chuckled struffing his hand around.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

" So you wanna fight? Well you won't be able to follow *I have no manners.* once I get going." Sarrow appeared behind Iosle and slashed at him while he unsheathed his sword. His speed was getting better since he had trained with Vergil and he had even started to adapt his fighting style so it would work better with his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Woah

Iosle suddenly turned behind himself to see the incoming attack, it was fast! Iosle didn't had the time to do anything so he just dropped his body down and rolled away to safety

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Sarrow smiled. This guy couldn't keep up with him. He decided to get it over with. He appears above iosle and releases his zanpaku-to without the chant. He then fires a dragon of flames. He smiles as he sees the dragon jaws agape head towards Iosle at a break neck pace. This dragon was the fastest Sarrow had shot off to date.
Back to top Go down
Iosle
Adventurer
Iosle

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Ooh interesting might as well do it now.

Iosle took a deep breath and pointed both of his Zanpakutous towards the incoming attack.

Take away Darkness... Dawn.

Both of his Zanpakutous turn into dual katanas they look like they are made out of some crystallized metal

Never thought i would have to use this so early. Raikou Irege (Lightning Switch)!

His left Katana disappeared as the sacrifice for the power up of the right one. The right Katana was imbued with the astrength of lightning. He braced himself and used his 25% Reaitsu protection thing as a member of the 11th Division just in case it wasn't powerful enough to stop the attack so he might as well shield himself.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Sarrow saw the shield and used his manipulation and make it go behind him. He then fires another one to hit him from in front. He wanted to finish it wuick so he could go back to Las Noches and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)   Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iosle In Karakura Town (RP up for Dragondude62)
Page 1 of 1