Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Kyrn is walking on the rooftops of the houses in Karakura town it was night he stared deeply at the sky where the moon is while walking he hear`s the animals making their own unique sound `How Annoying....These Animals Should Be Exterminated`.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 pm

wel helo aren't you alittle out of your territory."kishera said as she sat on a neighboring roof playing with a kitten."or are you doing something for that tretoriouse Tekatska?"sh said as she bent down to catch the kitten before it could fall off of her lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Hello there i am Kyrn Shira i am here under Teketsa-sama orders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

"uh i ahte iis pathetic name.,and what he has done to me.she says as she pets the kitten a bit harder."my name is Kishera.why di he send you here?" she said as she got up and held the kitten against ehr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 pm

"I'll die before telling you of Teketsa-sama plans" Kyrn takes out his Zanpakutou "I Hope You'll Amuse Me".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:23 pm

"i have no want to fight you he has even told you has he...?" she turned around leting the air brush her face gntly"he hasn't told any of you of what he has done to me ."she said with tear ripping emotionhtat could make even a grown man cry for hours.she then yeled "he hasn't hes such a coward , never wanting to face the music."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:27 pm

"You May Have No Intent Of Fighting Me But It Doesnt Mean I Dont Want To Fight You!" Kyrn Screams Out His Zanpakutou's Name "Divide,Multiply,Stretch Arise Miruozanwa" Kyrns Zanpaktou rose around 8 feet long and Kyrn dashes after Kishera he quickly got behind her and used Miruozanwa to try to stab Kishera

Last edited by Kyrn on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Occ: god moding

she went the other way ."i cant release my sword right know so be nice." she took out her zanpoktou and blocked his attack. "i am a captain you know.? He hasn't told you that he 's trying to get a female amoungst your race."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 pm

"Is That So? I'll Just Break Your Bones Instead Then!" Kyrn uses his Zanpakutous Ability "Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself) Multiply Yourself by two " Kyrn Takes One Of The Multiplied Swords And Screams Out "Tsuki Dtach " Change Yourself into a 2 Ended Spear" He Screams Out Tsuki Dtach Now Bend In A Twisted Way And Surround Us With Nothing But Oblivion!".
Your Trap Inside it wont go dwn not until you defeat me and dont even think about making a hole i'll just stretch out its end to make swords fly by everywhere hitting you".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh how cute such a sword indeed.. i guess i'll risk it for now.Wash away all evil my pet." her swod changed and became much larger than his sword."you don't understand the meaning of all this do you." she laughed lightly.she blocked most of the attacks wtih her sword . she could already feel the mask forming on her face."turn around now please.i wont attack i just need to fix something and can't have you see." she said as she bent down and surrounded herself with water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Kyrn Is Seriously Confused Of What's Going On He Ain't Sure If What Kishera Says Its True Or Not."Interesting" he chuckled "i have a feeling that this is gonna be fun" Kyrn prepares to defend himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:04 pm

just turn around you bastard." she said as her mask formed fully on her face,"uh stopp this why now." she pulled the mask off and tried to break it with her sword but she couldn't "Uh why me?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Kyrn even more confused then ever.he said with a sly smile "Well then since your not doing anything i might as well go make the move" Kyrn backs off a bit due to the lack of space in his lil dimension. he shrugged "i should make these bigger" and then used his copy of his zanpakutou and he screams out "Tsuki Dtach Yurn Yourself into a light hal-berd "
OOC: not sure how to spell it
And He Plunged Himself Upon Kishera
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

He appears right beside Kyrn and grabs his sword and halbered "Enough Kyrn. You will not harm Kishera." His eyes were very serious and he had the intent to kill him if he hurt her further "She is not your target. You are to find them man Fen Shuken and ask him POLITLEY, To make me a Battle Pet Wolf."

View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Kyrn shrugged "alright..." he then disabled everything he done and his sword came out of its shikai mode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm

"go away and leave me alone."she said as she she put her zanpaktou away."tell anyone and fell my true wrath."she said as shewent away."i mean it got that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Kyrn shrugs and say "i got it" he left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 pm

gOOD." she said as she began to leave .she thought to herself he's going to tell tek right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)   KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KaraKura Town Wandering (Open To Anyone)
Page 1 of 1