Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Looking for Sarrow.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

" Well it's this cool lake. It's got this awesome waterfal that is great for jumping off of." Sarrow smiles he had jumped off quite a bit in the summer months. " Also I was thinking of staying around there for a bit until lunch. then I was gonna take u to the pizza place."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Victor smiled, Las Noches didn't have anything like that. As they came upon the lake he started running toward it. "This place is great!" He runs up to the waterfall and jumps off.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Sarrow follows him jumping off as well. " Yeah its the only thing I'll miss from this place." He says as he is beside Victor falling. He makes a huge splash then goes back to the top. He jumps off again making sure he went head first.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Victor looks at his watch and notices the time. He had gotten out of the habit of being late for things but he still had to go or else he would be late. He gets out of the lake and waves at Sarrow. "I have to go Sarrow, I'll see you soon." He scratches his head getting some water off his hair. "So when are ya movin' in anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm

" Essentially I'm already moved in. I just haven't moved in the last of my stuff." Sarrow gets out of the lake too and shakes his hair dry. " It stinks you have to go though I didn't get to show you the pizza place. It's really good here."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Victor looks at his watch again. Then looks back up and Sarrow and smiles. "I guess it won't kill me to be late one time." He turns around. "So, which way to the pizza place? It sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Sarrow puts Ryuujin back on and starts walking in the direction of the pizza place. " Come on. They have a great crust and draft rootbeer." Sarrow's mouth started watering. He loved draft rootbeer.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Victor laughs when he sees Sarrow drooling. "I hate root beer." He turns around and starts walking backwards. He starts look around at everything he passes. "So how long have you been living here, it's a pretty big place."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

" A few hundred years. I can't exactly remeber. I mean I had to really adapt from the olden days from Japan. Before I found this place I had to move around and keep changing my name." Sarrow gets to the pizza place and opens the door and walks in. The aroma of pizza hits his nostrils. " Mac one large deep dish meat lover's pizza, and a rootbeer for me." Mac takes the order and starts on the pizza while Sarrow sits in a booth.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 am

Victor smiles and looks at Mac. "I'll take an orange soda." He then walks over to were Sarrow was sitting and sits down on the other side of the booth. "So, is Sarrow your original name or is that another name you had to change your original name to?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 am

" Sarrow is the original. I made sure I remembered it so that if there ever was a way I could get out of wandering around I'd use it for good. Besides I used it every few moves anyways." The pizza and drinks come out and Sarrow takes a slice. He takes a bite then smiles. " Great work Mac better than ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Sarrow.   Looking for Sarrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Sarrow.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2