Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Sin found the Vizard Territory. He said in awe It's small he laughed as he said that. Sin was quite happy today but he had a uncontrollable Blood Lust. He felt like destroying the Vizard Territory in search of his Loved One's Killer's. So he started to use a bunch of uncharged Cero's attempting to Destroy the Vizard Territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Sarrow appears behind Sin his sword drawn. He puts his sword to Sin's neck and starts to whisper in his ear. " I wouldn't do that Sin or I might have to kill you. I know you want to find your Fiancee's killer but there are better ways then blowing this place up." Sarrow didn't have Kanpa with him and his zanpakto wasn't released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Sin smiled as he turned around We keep on meeting Sin said as he sonido'ed behind him and whisper's into his ear I will burn this place to the ground and kill off any survivor's. He said as he unsheathed his Zanpakutou out of his back. I don't want to fight you but if you get in my way i will kill you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Sarrow releases his zanpakto without the chant. He then flips over Sin slashing at hishoulders during the proces. " You won't destroy this place Sin. Many innocent people live here and I won't let them be slaughtered just because of your anger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Sin didn't had time to block the slash with his Zanpakutou so he used his hand which captured the blade. You cannot kill me that fast. Sin said while pushing Sarrow's Zanpakutou toward him hoping he would get hurt by his own attack. This isn't from my anger, it's from my pain. Sin said as his face used a sad kinda looking face. Turn back now while you have your life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Sarrow isn't hurt from Sin pushing his sword. He lands and looks at Sin with disgust. " Sin I'll only turn back if you leave here. If you don't I will have to take action against you. Think about it would your Fiancee really want you killing innocent people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Sin seriously took what Sarrow had said, he didn't want that. Minutes have past and Sin came up with a solution Your kind is not innocent... your kind is what got her killed! Sin screamed out as his hair began to glow a firey glow. He took out his Zanpakutou Be careful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Sarrow is now pissed at Sin. " Sin you can't condem a whole race for the actions of a few. Like I said when we talked before I can help you find your wife's murderers but only you can control your actions. Once again you need to let go. If I would have let go after my wife's death I wouldn't have had to spend years trying to gain revenge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I am not you and i wont spend year's. Sin said as he used his elemtal wind power's to heavy the wind surrounding Sarrow and lower's its oxygen. I am not taking Revenge, i am taking whats rightfully mine... Vizards Lives! Sin said as he laughhed manically and sonido'ed behind Sarrow Sorry he said with a smirk and attempted to plunge his spear into him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarrow jumps over the spear. " Sin you are really pissing me off. I don't want the people who didn't do anything to get killed." Sarrow slashes at Sin's back continuously trying to make Sin unable to move so he can't do anything more to the Vizard Territory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

As the blade touched Sin's back a massive wind protected Sin from the damage. Try to think something else Sin taunted arrow as he laughed while he attempted to grab him and throw him away from himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Sarrow dodges Sin's grab for him and pulls out his mask. " Sin I didn't want to have to do this but if you won't be reasonable I have to do this." Sarrow charges a cero in his right hand and reiatsu made fire in his left. " Take this. Flaming Cero." Sarrow fires the cero and the flames and they fuse together to make a giant flaming cero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Impressive Sin said as he laughed. He let the flaming Cero come near him. He just jumped quite high and did a type of side kick as he descended towards Sarrow trying to hit him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Sarrow is hit and goes flying. He falls to his knees from all the reiatsu he used. His mask breaks off and he is about to go unconscious. " Damn how did you dodge that it was my greatest attack." Sarrow then falls into unconsciousness thinking he is useless to his people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm

i'll destroy the Vizard's another day Sin said as he put Sarrow near the Vizard's Home. Be careful next time Sin said as he disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)   3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Espada Sin Vs Elite Vizard Sarrow (Sarrow Only)
Page 1 of 1