Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin Vs Sarrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Sin sat down under a Blossom tree in Soul Society,he wasn't suppose to be there but he didn't care it was a beautiful place to be at.Sin was laying back on the trunk on the tree as Sunlight beamed on his face "such a beautiful place" he sighed as he slept peacefully.Eventually a cloud got in the way and so the sun stopped beaming on his face Sin got a disappointing look he had started to enjoy the wonders of Soul Society and they all ended when Sarrow came along.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Sarrow entered the scene. " Hola Sin i was wondering if you would like to have a little battle. I'm bored and your reiatsue seems very strong. Sarrow dropped into his stance easing out Ryuujin. " Ladies first." He then uses the universal symbol of Bring It On.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Sin got up from sitting besides the trunk of the Blossom Tree.He said with a smile "ladies first huh?I'm no lady but i can tell your too lazy to make the first move so i might as well wrap it up"
He picked up his Zanpakutou from behind his back but then he laughed "no i don't think I'll need this." he said cockily as he unsheathed his Spear~Zanpakutou back to his Back,He demonstrated little Reaitsu seeing as he is getting cockier by the second,he began to walk towards Sarrow and he whispered as he closed his flame looking eyes "Let's see how well you dance with the flames..." He sonido right behind Sarrow and he attemted to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:05 pm

He sees the fighting and chuckles apperaing beside Sarrow while Sin is behind him "Yooooo Sarrow-sannn" He has a stupid grin on his face but Sarrow knows his power and feriosity "Vergil is now a vizard....He joined the Arranacar. As you kno were allies with them but im unsure of Vergil" He looks at sarrow very seriously "This could mean trouble for the vizards"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 pm

" Good to know." Sarrow says as he jumps over Sin's leg. Sarrow sheathes Ryuujin. " Ryuujin's powers won't be wasted in this fight. Besides I can handle the flames easily if there this cold" Sarrow then shunpoes behind Sin. He then opens up with a barrage of blows hoping some would connect before his opponent sonido's away.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"Heh" Sin smirked as Sarrow opened up his barrage of blows he had gotten hit once or twice."I guess i got a bit too Cocky i guess i need my Zanpakutou" Sin said with a smiled as he sonido'ed 20 Meters up in the air getting his Zanpakutou out.His hand's started to swell up knowing that this wouldn't be a easy battle for himself but as a Arrancar he decided not to let fear control him he decided to control his opponent Sarrow with Fear.He came plunging down from the sky to hit Sarrow with his Spear getting covered by Dark Reaitsu showing hat he is displaying a bit of power to his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:31 pm

" You can't scare me Sin." Sarrow draws Ryuujin activating Shikai at the same time. He blocks the spear then gets out of the way from the falling Sin. He then shunpoes behind him and opens up with a barrage of slashes. " Die."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Sin smirks and he says "ahhh....your gonna have to do way better then that" he Sonido'ed a bit far away from Sarrow seeing as he didn't want to be so near to him.He rose his Spear like Zanpakutou to the air and he prounounced "Fight To The Death Luz oscura!" he screamed,seconds later the wind became strong and dark reaitsu began to surround Sin his Zanpakutou turned into a 10 foot long spear made out of a dark crystallize metal as his Resurrection finished forming he became much faster and much stronger.He began running towards Sarrow with the spear attempting to run him through with it.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Sarrow smiles. " Finally you've used your resurrection."Sarrow ducks under the spear and cranks up his reiatsu a little. It looks like flames coming off him. "Dragon's Wings." Wings of unquenchable fire sprout from Sarrow's back. He soars into the sky. " Say heelo to my little friend. Dragon Of Flames." A dragon of pure flame comes from Sarrow's arm. It twist to see Sin. It then descends its jaws wide open towards Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Sin surprised seeing a dragon as it was about to munch him he pulled himself away from Sarrow seeing as he doesn't know how far that Dragon can go to him. "Didn't see that coming" Sin said playfully as he attemted to stab the dragon's head many time's as a little game of whack-a-....dragon.Eventually Sin stopped playing with the dragon and took charge at Sarrow he sonido'ed behind him jabbing Sarrow as he descends to the ground because of gravity once he started to descend he shrugged with a smile and said "man i hate gravity,don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Sarrow blocks the slash and smiles. " Yeah I do but I'm the one with wings." Sarrow then dives and begins some maneuvers to confuse Sin. He does loop de loops, reverses and many other moves. He then turns towards Sin for a minute before flying over him again. " Dragon Inferno." A wave of fire flies at Sin. Sarrow stops moving waiting to see if the fire would hit Sin. He smiles as well loving the way this battle is going.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Sin didn't see the flames heading for him.He panicked as they kept on getting closer.Eventually Sin paused for a second and use his brain.He used it.And he had a sly smile as he said with a hand pointing out to the coming flame waves "Cero" Sin's hand began to glow a huge Dark Reaitsu Ball and he shoot it at the Wave's making them extinguish from the speed of it.he laughed and he said "well that was easy" as he he came towards Sarrow as the smoke began to clear and he swunged it right next to Sarrow trying to make the spikes to scrape and inject the poison from the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Sarrow blocks he slash with the side of his blade then flies off. He racks his brain for a good move then decides on one. First he sets up for Dragon of Flames and releases it with more reiatsue behind it now that Sin has showed his Cero. Then He fires five Dragon Infernos weaker than the lat but faster hoping that they will hit Sin. He laughs and yells at Sin. " Try and dodge that my friend."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm

"hmmm" said Sin in awe "i don't think I'll die if i get hit but...my mom told me never to play with fire" Sin laughed as he said that "Lluvia de lanzas de ennegrecimiento (Rain Of Blackening Spears)"soon his Spear began to glow a dark color as seconds passed by his spear would glow even darker until it glowed a Pure Dark and soon it multiplied itself by 50 and once that was done Sin said as calmly as he could "45 Spears Block the Fire That is heading For me" As soon as he said that 45 dark glowing spears came along and formed a Dark Shield protecting Sin and hiding himself from the front,top,bottom and behind concealing him in a Dark Shield.You could still hear his voice perfectly fine as he laughed as the fire hit the shield a powerful Dark Destructive Reaitsu ran all over the place as the Flames hit he screamed out in a maniac laughter "5 remaining spears not protecting me...Go attack Sarrow from all sides!!"
He said as his voice hollowed in his shield.Automatically Five dark spears came after Sarrow and they putted themselves in many positions and they dashed quickly towards Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Sarrow sees the spears coming towards him and blasts a wall of reiatsu to bock them and push them away. " I'm tired of this. Bankai Dragon God." Instead of his usual Bankai he doesn't gain permanent wings and a crow but he does gain an extra Zanpaktou in Ryuujin's shikai form. He is surrounded by fire and his speed and power have increased. He smiles. " Lets see how your spears can do against this." He then lets his wings go for they are useless in his Bankai form and charges Sin. He looks for a weak spot then starts hammering it with all his strength. "Take this." He screams.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 pm

The Five other spears kept on going after Sarrow seeing as how Sin didn't say stop or anything else,as Sarrow kept on banging on the shield that Sin concealed himself in it kept making violent dark reaitsu coming out enough to make Sarrow have to brace himself from time to time eventually Sarrow made a crack from banging on it so much and eventually Sin got bored staying there and then he let all the spear's get away and he commands them 1 spear go back to my hand the remaining do whatever you please to kill Sarrow Sin said as he defended himself from Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Sarrow sends the fire around his body to protect him from the spears and continues bashing at Sin. " You won't get rid of me that easily." He then puts on his mask and keeps attacking violently. " I'm at full power you will die here."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 am

Sin smirked and he laughed Your the one who will die! Sin commanded the spears to inject their poison on him while he kept the orginale one.He saw that his command for injecting poison doesn't seemed to be wrking and as Soon as Sarrow would come close enough he would be done so Sin screamed out Armadura de lanzas (Armor Of Spears) Soon his Original spear glowed a dark color and soon Sin's body is enguilfed in dark reaitsu making his defense higher his speed wasnt infected since it was made out of reaitsu as he saw that it had been done he quickly said Pasado de la clase de la lanza (Last Of The Spear Kind) Sin's Zanpakutou turns into a much stronger Spear that is surrounded by a powerful wind and dark Reaitsu making the wind scatter Dark coloring all over the Spear.Eat This! Sin said as he laughed manically His spear displayed vaste amounth of Reaitsu seeing as he is putting it his all for an all or nothing attack.
He commanded his spear's to trap Sarrow so Sin could have a clear shot at him One of us will either die or get knocked out here! he screamed as he charged towards Sarrow Even the impact could knock you and myself out!
he said as he neared even closer to Sarrow.Soon as he was about to run through Sarrow all the spear's except the Original pointed at every direction making escape seem quite impossible We're both gonna die!Together! he laughed manically as he was right about to hit Sarrow
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Sarrow smiles. " Sorry you freak." Sarrow brings his flames back around him. Then he increases the amount of reiatsu in it to so much that it turned blue. Sarrow then releases it as a wave of flames and reiatsu. He hopes this will deter Sin and get rid of his extra spears.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 pm

The Flame's hit Sin and his Spear's he said with a smile on his face Sorry the flames hitted the spear's and Sin's Original Spear exploded the entire area knocking out Sin and probably Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Sarrow is thrown back and hits a wall. In the last few seconds of consciousness. " I win Sin." He then falls into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin Vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Sarrow   Sin Vs Sarrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Vs Sarrow
Page 1 of 1