Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Sarrow smiles. He jumps over the first few attack causing them to hit others but he is knicked in the left shoulder by another on. " Nice attack to bad it didn't do much." Sarrow shunpos on Teketsa right side. " Let's see how well you do without that right hand." He brings both swords down fast with the help of reiatsu onto Tek's right arm.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Because he is still extremly fast he dodges. and all of his reiatsu seems to fade away except for his mask then suddenly Reiatsu wings of pure black energy spur out of his back that are humongus and filled with a amazing amount of reiatsu adn his sword also bursts in energy and in a very very calm voice he says"Lets end this now...Sarrow. Bankai Ryuujin's Hensetsu."[[i]And he surges for him leaving the ground behind him in dust and rubble
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarrow sees Tek coming and he smiles. " Since we're using our finishers Take this." Sarrow pumps more reiatsu than he ever has to make a cero in his right hand and a flame of pure reiatsu in his left. " Flaming Cero." He fires both the flames and the cero and they fuse to make the largest Flaming Cero Sarrow had ever made.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm

OOC: You cannot dodge this dude. use your finisher
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:43 pm

His experssion doesnt change and he swings his sword in mid air cutting it in half but you notice one of my wings is gone and it looks almost as my entire chest is blown off but then the one wing left splits in half into another wing and i still come at you. Then You see the imprint of a giant dragon around me as you see the picture of a Dragon enforcing me i swoops my sword directly down on your chest in a / movment"Sorry Sarrow. I dont loose.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC: Just by the way. my chest is litteraly blown off. As soon as the reiatsu stops ill probably die.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Sarrow raises his swords to lessen the blow and the do. To bad the blades shatter and Sarrow is left with dagger sized broken blades. Sarrow smiles through the pain especially since the blades kind of lessened the blow so he wasn't completely cut in half. " Sorry Tek you do." Sarrow shves both of his broken swords into Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:59 pm

He grins and says 3 words"Lick, Kuroi Dorogan."His chest instantly heals up and so does the to parts where he was shived and he looks down at dragon, He is scratched and still bleeding but he is bascily up to full power"I have more then one power....Sarrow!!!!!!!"He raises his sword in the air and swoops it down directly down on Sarrows head
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Vergil walked into the arena where both Teketsa and Sarrow, were fighting for the apprentice position. Vergil looked down at Sarrow, and then again at Teketsa, both were injured. Vergil walked to Sarrow and picked him up. He then threw him to a wall. After he threw him and appeared behind Teketsa and the shot a cero at his back, appearing there the Aprendiz Cero mark. Vergil then picked Sarrow up and carried him on his back. "Lets go both of you, you both need to gain strength."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm

His shirt was now burnt off by the mark on his back and he groans slightly then gets up to follow Vergil without talking. Even as the vizard leader he'd have to learn from someone. So he follows vergil even as he is bleeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship   Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketesa vs Sarrow for Apprenticeship
Page 1 of 1