Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Learning About the Family [ Flailer]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm

" Crap." Kanpa first froze the falcon then continued upwards. " You know master this isn't really working." Sarrow's jaw drops. " Wow Kanpa you can finally talk. So Alado we high enough now?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm

"Yeah, but I don't think that ice is gonna hold much longer! BACON!" "Splur!" Bacon's tounge extended downwards and crushed the falcon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Sarrow watched below him. " So when do you think that old geezer will run out of power?" Sarrow really wondered how long it would take. He started to examine his right arm. " I also wonder why I got this arm."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 pm

"I don't know. I don't think he will..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

" That would seriously suck. I mean we can only last so long up here." Sarrow really was getting tired of having to stay up here on the defensive. " I mean we'll need food and water eventually. Really once you think about it he is keeping us up here and when we're forced to come down he'll kill us."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 pm

"I has an idea! Maybe we should get Vergil's help!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

" No way. I don't need any help from him. He scares me and I've heard some wierd things have been going on with him." Sarrow racks his brain for an idea to their problem. " Hey what if we tried to freeze the sand. I mean he can't control it if it's frozen."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"Did you not hear him say 'I control the elemts!'?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm

" Oops yeah sorry my mind is still hazy from those wierd transformations." Sarrow once again racks his brain but can't think of anything. " What if we sent Bacon and Kanpa down as decoys, and when he focuses on them we fire a combined cero. My flaming and yours."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 pm

"So, you want to turn Bacon and Kanpa into roadkill?" Bacon extends his tounge and does a facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 pm

" No I don't. Besides if the plan works no harm will come to them. But if you don't like that idea you come up with one." Sarrow was tired of having to come up with all the ideas. Especially when Alado just shot them down.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:12 pm

"I say we use his own strength against him."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 pm

" Sounds good. But what would this entitle?" Sarrow probably would be the decoy so he needed to know the plan. Kanpa starts rising again but only by a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:07 pm

"Ok, so he's probably starting to figure out that sand won't work, so he might try a different element. If he uses water, we should shock him, fire we use water, and so on, There you go."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:12 pm

" Okay. I'll get him to use a different element and you use it against him." Sarrow was ready to end this fight here and now so he got ready to make a dive with Kanpa so Alado could get his chance.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Another falcon of air attacked.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 pm

" Let's see wind is the opposite of earth so." Sarrow uses reiatsu to grab a giant boulder. He throws it killing the falcom instantly. " Hey you were right. It's easy to use the opposite."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 pm

"That didn't work." Alado pointed to the falcon reforming. "Create and destroy, Biblicocaos! The storm!" A stormcloud appeared, and sucked up the falcon.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:36 am

" Man this sucks I tried but I don't know how much longer we can hold up." Sarrow then remembers his special drink he makes and pulls out the two bottles he has. " Here I make this stuff its good, and it should help us hold out a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 pm

"Thankx."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 pm

" Anytime bro." Sarrow takes a swig from his bottle. He then makes a treat for Kanpa from his reiatsu. He then yawns. " So how much longer till we can go back down? I mean this is taking forever."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:46 pm

"I have an idea, but it's risky. See you on the flip side!" Alado and Bacon jumped down, and an arm of sand shot at them. "You think you can stop me with that?! Unholy Spirit!" A demonic shadow shot at the arm, but was easily swatted away. "Maybe not, but what about your precious beast!" The arm turned to a stone sword, and slashed at Bacon. He fell to the ground, bleeding. "BACON!" Alado flew down to the fallen, bleeding Bacon. "No... Bacon.... Why?" His red energy took over him, and his eyes turned red.

"YOU BASTARD! I'LL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT THROUGH YOUR SANDY SKULL AND THEN CHOKE YOU WITH THEM!!!!" He stood. His energy was on fire. "You killed my father, ruined my life, and now Bacon is dead! I will rip you limb from limb! Now show yourself and fight like an Arranar!" Then, a figure of sand emerged from the ground. He solidified into Judas. "You want a piece of me? Bring... It... On."

"That's it! Seven Day Dragon!" A dragon with seven heads took form from Alado's reiatsu. It had crowns on each of its heads, and it had three tails. "DIE!!!!!!!!" The dragon lunged forward, and Judas barely held it back. "You little brat."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 am

Sarrow didn;t care if he was supposed to stay up in the cluds. He started free falling. " Hey Judas Take this." Sarrow pumps all of his energy into one Flaming Cero and fires. This was more powerful than he had ever fired one and it shot him back into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 pm

"Please." Judas actually flicked the cero away. ".....That does it! Rapido Flaming Cero!" 10 flaming ceros shot at Judas.

OOC: You rp his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 pm

"What the hell." Sarrow sees his brother use his move. " Alado Let me show you how this is really done." Sarrow had made a new move using his Flaming cero and he was going to try it out. He pulls out his sword and releases it. He then charges a flaming cero that surrounds the blade. " Flaming Cero Slash." Sarrow Slashes and a flaming cero in the form of a wave of energy of energy and flames heads towards Judas. He hoped it worked better that the last attack.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning About the Family [ Flailer]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next