Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Learning About the Family [ Flailer]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 pm

"The Hall of Endless Records. It has records on every spiritual being to ever live." Alado looked at Sarrow. "I want to find out who you really are. Book Keeper! Alado Coatl requesting all records regarding subject Sarrow Mimochi!" Then, a large book with the title of Sarrow appeared.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 pm

" WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sarrow has been in Las Noches and is suprised to the point of almost drawing Ryuujin but decides better of it. " I am really being creeped out here Alado. I haven't been here for but a few minutes and there is a huge book on me."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm

"Strange, yes. Suprising? No." Alado opened the book and started reading. "Help me with this."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm

" What do you need help with?" Sarrow looks at the book and sees how it states everything about his childhood he draws back for just a moment but gets right back to looking in the book.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

"Help me look for anyway that we could have met before. I know I have seen you smewhere before."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Sarrow looks and sees something and is shocked. He turns to Alado a wierd look on his face.. " It says here me and you are brothers. We were separated at birth because our high reiatsu levels. I was sent to the Momochi's and you to your family." Sarrow is seriously wierded out but gets up from the book and waits for Alado's respose.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm

"Sure, and I guess it says I'm a lepracaun. Wait, it actually does say that!And here I thought the fact that I have a lizard that can turn invisible is weird!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:54 pm

" Yeah It is wierd. I mean i was raised as a Momochi. I had siblings but I was the youngest and they hated me. Now I know why I wasn't a Momochi at all. But wait what is my real last name." Sarrow looks but it was burned out. " Alado who else has access to this room. Whoever it was they must not want us to know our real last names."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm

"As far as I know, only me, victor, you and vergil have been in this room in the last month. But I don't know everyone who has access."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:02 pm

" Could it maybe be one of the Espada before you. He probably knew about us but he didn't want us to learn about it and learn aour real last names." sarrow is amazed at knowing Alado is his brother but he is still wondering about who took out his real last name.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 pm

"I may have an idea. Book Keeper! Alado Coatl and Sarrow Momochi requesting all files on.... Judas Lucify." A giant book appeared, and alado opened it. "This is Judas Lucify. The previous 1st espada. He didn't like me much, so he may have done it."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

" Good idea brother." Sarrow gets into half of it from the middle to the beginning. Sarrow continues but he can't find anything. " I can't find anything in the beginning maybe it is somewhere in the end you better check."

OOC It is cool calling you brother
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:17 pm

"I'll go look in a different file. He has a two part file, amazingly." Alado walked into a bookshelf hallway an opened a book.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Sarrow keeps looking in the first file just to make sure he didn't miss anything. " Hey Alado I figured out why this guy didn't like us. When they were alive our father and him were rivals. Sadly he burned out our father's name."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:49 am

"And according to this, he burned out our father himself!" Alado kept looking around in the book and found out that Judas was also an arsonist when he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

" Well now we know more than one reason tat we were sent to different places when we were born." Sarrow keeps looking in his book and sees something interesting. " Alado right here it says the fought often and our father always won and spared Judas's life."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:38 pm

"Gee, I wonder why. It says here Judas was charged with multiple murders. Yet the prosecutors always 'disappeared'."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

" We all know why they disappeared." Sarrow does air quotes when he says dissapeared. " Whatever happened to this guy any way. I mean was he ever caught by the shinigami, and if he was since he had those crimes wouldn't he autimatically be sent to hell."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:44 pm

"Well, he was the previous first espada. I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

" what should we do? Should we try to find out more about him? Or should we try to track him down and force the info out of him?" Sarrow stands up straight and stretches. " If we go looking for him I know someone who could help us find him." Sarrow lets out a whistle and out of nowhere Kanpa comes and hits Sarrow knocking him over. Kanpa starts licking Sarrow until Sarrow pushes him off of him. " This is Kanpa. He can fly so he might be able to spot Judas from the air. All he needs is a picture or something."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm

"Ok. I think we should look for him. BACON!" Bacon appeared. "Get me a taco!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm

" Using your pet to get you food. Real nice brother." Kanpa starts sniffing at Alado after hearing that he is Sarrow's brother. When he smells something like Sarrow he knocks Alado over and starts licking him. Sarrow pulls Kanpa off Alado and smiles. " Sorry about that Alado. He must really like something about our family. But anyways do we have a picture fr Kanpa to look at so he can find Judas?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm

"I think so. Here." Alado took a picture out of the book. Bacon reappeared and handed Alado a taco. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Sarrow shows Kanpa the picture. " See this man kanpa. He is is evil so as soon as you find him come and report back to us as soon as possible." Kanpa nods his head and he is off. " Well now that we have Kanpa on the job it should only be a few minutes to a few hours." Sarrow's stomach growls. " Can we go back to the cafeteria? I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 pm

"Already? Fine..."

OOC: IN A HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning About the Family [ Flailer]   Learning About the Family [ Flailer] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning About the Family [ Flailer]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next