Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Empty
PostSubject: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Niksharau entered the science wing of Las Noches. She had a very bad feeling but knew that she had to do this at any cost. Every person she passed stopperd and whispeared about her and her entirly black eyes and her fire like red hair.she then entered the building she was told to meet the two men at.she opened the door quietly using her skills that she had obtained as leader of the secind squad."Helo Aldo you there."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm

"It's Alado. Anyway, hi Nikasharau." He walked over to her and looked at her eyes. "Very black eyes, very black indeed."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 pm

"I know its because of the mutations in my genetic code when i was a human."she said as she walked around abit.SHe felt that a mood swing was coming."Aldo whatever isa y dont listen for a minute okay... You are such an ugly, creepy, weird man." SHe then regained orientation and said "Sorry i have mood swings sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:31 pm

"I've noticed. And it's Alado. Anywho, do you know why we care about those mutations?" Alado smirked. He was kind of arrogant back then.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm

"no i don't i just know that im wanted here and about right now is all mr. Cutie" She was flirtatiouse even back then.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:44 pm

"Well, if you want to know, you may need to ask my friend. His name Tyran." Alado said, scratching his head. He yawned and made an apple out of energy. "Want an apple?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:23 am

"Well then where is this Tyrn person so that i can ask him some questions."she flipped over him and took the apple "thanks for the snack." she said right before shetook a monsterous bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm

"You eat stuff almost as fast as I do." Alado created another apple and swallowed it in one bite. "Tyran will be here soon. Now, let's talk until then."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm

"so How old are you Mr. Cutie?" she said finishing the apple and getting out some of her other food.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:40 pm

"190." Alado smirked and ate another apple. He yawned and scratched his head.

Last edited by Flailer on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Wow your preety old. Im not nearly that old im just a measly 150. she said after finishing off all of her snacks."well when is that dude gonna get here. I mean i have ayounger sister to torment." she was getting ready to have a mood swing again.'Do you have any meds for mood swings?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm

"I guess. NEMO!" A man with blue hair walked up to them. "Give the 'young' lady some meds." He handed Niksharau some pills. "And I'm not that old."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

"i meant the age thing in a good way" she said after taking the meds"Thanks Nemo. I mean i would love to get all that experience in any type of being, and i've lived through the worst of three types.I get hit up on by all the other Vizards just because they think im to powerful for a girl."she said as she pushed her hair out of her eyes."do you rember any part of your human life,and im sorry if its to personal."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm

"Yeah. My best friend killed me, my older broher Jose was killed, anything else you want to know? And I'm only a few years older than you." Alado scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm

"sorry. i was killed in anacidental experiment with someo f my profecsors and my little sister." she siad feeling really bad for having asked."well lets turn to a happier note.You're living very high and mighty you know that."she said trying to sound happy.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm

"Although the 'living' part is questionable, I agree. Anyway, you know you're pretty cute for a vizard." Alado smirked.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm

"Well thank you your not to bad yourself."she said as she moved abit to the right in his direction. "so mr. Cutie what does this other man look like?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm

"Can't miss him. He's got no hair and a trex mask." Alado pointed to a man. "Here he is."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 pm

"she saw the man come in she thought he was actualy pretty hot alot like the man she left in the shinigami relam "hello sir im Niksharau at your service."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 pm

"My name is Tyran." Tyran glared at Niksharau.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:17 pm

"what did i do to deserve such a mean look?' she asked, she then bowe like she should have earlier when she was greeting him"Sir. im so sorry i forogot to bow to you in respect."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"No, it's just you're pretty hideous." Alado chuckled. "He's a real charmer this one."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"well you could be nice."she said rarein to slap the man to think she thought he looked any thign like her lost love."you aren't to pretty either ya know."she said as her black eyes almost looked to turn even blacker.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:45 pm

"Are you talking to me or him? Because I'm the one who complimented you." Alado said.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 pm

"its him im talking to."she said pointing the guys she wanted to cuss out,"I have a question for you though, Mr. Rude why are you interested in people with mutations?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next