Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sarrow's Visit [Espada]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Empty
PostSubject: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Sarrow stands in front of Las Noches. He didn't enjoy how it had been going at his home since Teketsa had been named leader and was thinking of joining the Arrancar. He smiles and yells. " Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo! Anybody home!"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:57 pm

niksharau poped her head out a window."sir you do now that some people are still engoying their early mornings right?" she said her hair was besheveled and she had a sheet of darkness infront of her."i'll be down in a minute your lucky you didn't wake up anyone else "she said. Then after disapearing for a few minutes she reapeared."what do you want vizard?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 pm

" I came to see a friend of mine. He said he was an arrancar so I thought he would be here. His name is Victor. I also came to get away from the idiot who now calls himself the leader of the Vizards. I hate Teketsa so much." He grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 pm

"well then your out of luck he comes by here so much and always drops by me for some bloody reason."she said as her hair turned a light blue."lets get this over with so i can salvage the rest of wonderful early morning. I'll take you to victors room but he wont be very happy."she said her clothes were in slight disorder but in agood sexy sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Sarrow shrugs. " Fine. For some reason alot of people have gotten angry at me in the past week. Like you." Sarrow then ywans from late night partying. " Lead away." He says as he gets ready to walk to Victor's room
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

"oh im not mad at you. Im just mad in general that m fun had to end so soon And the light hurts my eyes"after she said that she pulled up her hood to cover her eyes and most her face which had been hidden anyway."Now lets see okay down this halway then to the right"she said looking back to make sure he was following.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Victor had been sleeping when he heard Sarrow scream. He rubs his eyes and starts walking to the entrance. Victor wasn't to bothered about being woken up, he wasn't sleeping to well anyways. He walks out to the entrance and sees Nik and Sarrow, he yawns. "Hey Nik, hey Sarrow. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

"this young vizard wished to see you and in doing so interupted not only mine but many others pleasent night.Ieven had to go up into the horrible mornig sun."she said with alittle dread in her voice."but igues il stay with you guys since .we dont normally get visitors that aren't Tek or Vergil any more." her hair turned pink.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Sarrow walks over to Victor and shakes his hand. " Hey Victor. I'm doing good." He then turns around to Niksharau. " I'm not young I'm over five hundred years old." He then walks back to where he was standing. " So you say Tek and Verg are here alot. I don't care about Verg being here but I hate Tek so much." Sarrow ywans again and smiles. " You guys want to go party or something?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 pm

"your not the only one but he's Family to the first so what can be done?" she said after thinking for a minute "the only parties we have here are in the lower levels and if you want to risk it go ahead we'll follow i guess" she said giving victor a glance.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 pm

" What do you mean risk it" Also I didn't mean here I know the greatest places to party. Like some really good resteraunts and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

"I live here you know Nik, good morning to you Victor." Vergil had walked into Victors room and bowed to Victor, who was his savior for allowing him to be here. He was overhearing the conversation for awhile so when his name had been said, he wanted to know the fun his name was gettng innto.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 pm

" Oh hey Verg." Sarrow smiles. Two friends in one room his odds were looking up in Las Noches. " We were just talking about how I'm the first visitor that wasn't you or the idiot Tek."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Victor would laugh, but was too tired, he could barely pay attention. "Ya, if we did have a party here,... we would probably get in... trouble, so if we do we should go somewhere else." Victor closes his eyes and almost falls asleep. "Before we go,.... I need something to wake me up."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm

" We can get some coffee i Karakura town I know a really good coffe shop. It should wake you up in no time. Also its not to pricy so don't worry about paying alot."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 pm

"I'm not leaving Los Noches, unless I get information, or I'm killing someone." Vergil then started to play with a cero and started tossing it up and down in the air.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

"well then stay here i need to get out and stretch for awhile. Plus while its dark im always at my happiest."she formed apare of sunglasses out of cero and started to walk."come on guys lets og have some fun."she said as her hair whipped around and she felt it smak someone in the face.Opps thats going to have a bad effect for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Victor opens up a void leading to Karakura town. "Lets... go." He points at the void and walks in as if he were sleep walking. As he walks in he almost trips but pulls himself together and continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Sarrow follows Victor through the rift. " Party woohooooo!" When he gets on the other side he points to a great place he had found for partying. " That place over there is where we are going. The owner thinks I'm his savior for getting him more customers so I can get us in for free."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 am

Nik came in through the void."well come on guys. Lets go party. "
not done yet
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

The three first stop by a coffee shop so Victor can drink something that could wake him up. By the time they left Victor had already drunken ten cups and the coffee was making him hyper. He points toward the club and shouts. "Lets go." Victor starts ruuning in the direction of the club.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm

" Victo wait up. I knew you shouldn't have had that much coffee." Sarrow catches up and quickly passes Victor. He gets to the front door and the bouncer lets him in he waits for the others though so they don't get locked out.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Niksharau had drank 14 cups of coffe and had alredy gotten into the party becaues of her looks."hey come on lets start grindin up this floor" she started moving with the music.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:21 pm

He finally makes it, somehow being the last one there. When he saw the guard he just ignored him and walked in. He walked up to the dance floor, for a second the coffee started to have an opposite effect, but he snapped out of it and started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Visit [Espada]   Sarrow's Visit [Espada] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrow's Visit [Espada]
Page 1 of 1