Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Empty
PostSubject: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Sin walked around Las Noches strolling around with a happy smile for he had become the 6th Espada. He eventually came toward a dead end. Man it's easy to get lost here he said as he took his Zanpakutou and made a new entrance Now we shouldn't get lost just as much he said as he smiled while still trying to figure out where the Espada meeting is while dragging his Spear~Zanpakutou on the ground. He eventually came to another Dead~End Damn It!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:38 pm

After the Espada Meeting, Haku continued to randomly wander the halls of Las Noches. He was still slightly annoyed since that meeting was completily pointless and Haku shouldn't have gone there. He was aimlessly walking forward blankly staring at the high ceiling of Las Noches. He knew he is not going to get lost since he knew Las Noches very well, being the 3rd Espada

Suddenly, Haku heard someone's steps echoing nearby. He turned right, to the halls which he knew was a dead end. His brows arched up slightly as Haku saw an Arrancar here, apparently looking lost

What are you doing here? - Haku asked coldly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:45 pm

After the meaning Teketsa was doing about the exact same thing as Haku was, Mindlessly wandering in and out of the halls of Las Noches and saw the new 6th Espada. He always took....funnyniss is the word on how he moved around and his personality

He jumped down from one of the pillars that was across the hall and landed by the new 6th

"I came to give the new big man his Congrats" He grins

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 am

Sin see's both of them he greeted Teketsa and he looked at the 3rd Espada I'm trying to figure out where the Espada meeting is he said with a smile trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:28 am

Niksharau appeared right next to sin with her arm sort of on his shoulder."you already missed the meeting bucco."she said as she sort oh messed his hair up a bit." So your the new sixth espada how does it feel being in my old spot.I left it just a certain way so that the person after me could have quite alot of fun fixing it."she said as her hair turned alomst on fire as she sw Tek was there "dont you have some vizards to look after and bopttle feed or smething.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:33 am

Sin laughed as he heard Niksharau Hello again Nik Sin said as he smiled to Niksharau. You messed up the 6th Rank? Sin said as he continued to smile and unsheathed his Zanpakutou back to his back. Wonder what happened to Hiruma... is he dead? If so... wow i've been waiting for a dead guy to show up for 3 days Sin said as he laughed and kept on talking to Niksharau.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:36 am

"dont know but if he is dead i'll just take his spot.So what would you like to do i fell like picking on ou today."she said as she ruffled his hair some ore."you are so much like my little sister its scary."she said then giggled abit. "i know lets play tag." she said as she poked him and ran a few y feet awy but still in ear shoot."your it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 am

Sin chuckled I'm it huh? he said while chasing Niksharau around. It seemed odd for him to play but he liked it, it gave him a nice warm glow kinda of feeling. He sonido right in front of Niksharau and Sin poked her Guess your it now. Sin said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Ha ha i have the advantage here.she siad s she disapeared into darkness."got yah she sid as she taged him on his head."come and get me." she reapeared about twenty meters away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Sin frowned but afterward he smiled. Ima get you sooner or later he said while chasing Niksharau while he smiled. Eventually he sonido right in front of you Why are we playing games? Sin asked her, hopeing for a answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 pm

"because i feel like it" she said as she left to the side and went to am open room that lead to an open gymnasium area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:45 pm

We have a gym? Sin said as he followed Niksharau into the gymnasium area i like this place Sin said as he saw quite a bit of female Arrancar all over the place. He smiled to them as they smiled to Sin as they passed him by. This seem's like a friendly place Sin said as he smiled following Niksharau.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:51 pm

"yes you really know very little about this place do you." she said as she hid behind some stuff where he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Did you move something? Sin said as he was being suspicious of Niksharau I have never seen this place before, i am usually found in the Desert training Sin replied as he looked into Niksharau trying to figure out what she hid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm

She oked her voice to where it sounded like it was from outside"om over here come get me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Sin followed the voice which led him outside of the gymnasium place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:41 pm

niksharaugigled as she shut the door behind him"got ya" she said as she ran out of the door they came in and went to her favorite hiding spot."catch me if you can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm

What the hell.... Sin trys to open the door but it was seal shut. Eventually Sin just punched the door and the door went flying making Sin able to chase Niksharau. What a drag He eventually caught up with Niksharau as he dashed with his long legs WHAT THE BLOODY HECK?! Sin said as he continued dashing after Niksharau YOU BLOODY LEFT ME THERE TO DIE! Sin said as he started to fiddle with his thumbs as he continued to chase after her Being left alone sucks he said as he continued to dash after Niksharau awaiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"what i didn't leave you for dead in fact right behind you was adoor inot this room"she said as she poped up behind him but masking her voice to make him think she was a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 am

Right... Sin said as he scratched his head. He felt his elbow bumping into something lightly. As anyone would do he turned back and he saw Niksharau. You keep on trying to trick me... Sin said as he fiddled with his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

"why are you fiddling around when your supposed to try and get me. she said as she pushed her hair out of her face,a mistake. Oh no now ive done it. "go leave know forget whatever you saw okay"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Sin all confused kept on trying to catch up with Niksharau ignoring what she had say eventually he got a bit too fast and he fell over Niksharau. I'm so sorry! Sin said as he tried to get away from Niksharau, he started to get nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:18 pm

It wasn't you it was me .Ialmost showed you something very bad.Just don't tuch me or my hair okay.Its for the best trust me "she said as she moved to the side and walked away a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:23 pm

What would happen? Sin asked as innocently as he could as he followed around Niksharau. Cant be that bad he said as he smiled towards her. They went walking together for a while, mostly Sin is the one following her. As he followed Niksharau from time to time he glanced at the ring he wear's around his index finger, he would usually stare at it for a few minutes then he'll go back asking Niksharau what would happen to him if he touched her or her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 pm

"if your wondering youd become infactuateda and stuff.The reason i hide my face is because its got a few weir dsymbols on it , to hide my horns and my eyes that are so leathel."she said as she turned around again."the touching thign is normal for mebers of my family even my sister has it which is why she hates being touched."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: