Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 am

Kishera walked into the halls of Las Noches . she walked aroun stealthly to make sure that she wouldn't run into her sister. She side steeped into an empty room she heard some one coming."well i wonder who it is.) she pulled out one of her ice dagers that she kept on her.She blew on it to activate the spell that she put in it she waits for the person to enter.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Victor sensed the presence and decided to find out who it was. He started walking the halls as the spiritual energy of the shinigami started getting closer. He opens the door to an empty room, where the spiritual energy was coming from. "Hello? Anyone in here?" He walks in and notices Kishera and the daggers in her hand. He puts his hands up, backs up, and smiles. "Hey Kishera, what are you doing in Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Espina is walking by the door when he hears victor speaking. He stops, Molding himself to the frame, Making himself practically invisible.

Being trained as an elite assasain is usefull sometimes. .

He remarks to himself quietly as he watches. His spiritual pressure is extremely suppressed, It would be hard to sense with the pressure of a captain and the segundo espada so near.
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachp.Forumotion.com
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Kishera had heard a sound by the door but she had let it fly./ She flipped the ice blade around in her hand and put it in a little side poket that she had on. She brushed her hair vakc and let out a giant sigh. "for a second there i thougth you were someone else. I heard about her Demotion i can tell shes really pissed off about it."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Sin walked into the area, he had come here for he had sensed many Reaitsu and one who reassembled to Victor's. He was in front of Victor having his back turned at Espina and Kishera, you could see the 3rd Espada sign on it. Once Sin finished greeting Victor he then looked at Kishera. Who the hell are you! he said as he prepared to take his Zanpakutou out.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:47 pm

"i don't wish to fight. You are so quik to judge just like ..." she put her hand up to her face then instantly back down the emotion had instantly left her face.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:50 pm

You talk a bit funny Sin said as he looked unto Kishera. He didn't really like her, he would've preferred Niksharau to come along. Ah well not my fault that your a bit deformed Sin said as he rose up his hands up a bit and closed his eyes and gave out a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 pm

"Whay do you mean deformed. Im a perfectly fucntioning shinigami thats has a few minor issues that she has to work out."she siad as she looked herself over really fast then took some water out of her satchel and formed it into a small leopard and it came to life as her pet. :there ya go girl.Sorry for the bumby ride."
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 pm

(I'd just like to say one thing. You can't get to las noches without gargantua. Just felt like saying that.)

Espina wonders exactly how the shinigami captain, For surely based on her reiatsu that is what she must be, Got here. He wonders if he should make his prescense know.

Naw. . .This is more fun.

He grins in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

I know your there. Sin grinned towards where Espina is. That wasn`t there before he said as he plunged his spear Zanpakutou toward it.
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 pm

He sighs lightly and steps into the doorway, Still grinning.

Damnit Sin. Couldn't you have let me have some fun?

He leans into the doorframe, A glint seen inside of his sleeve as he crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Hiding is a cowards act Sin replied to Espina. He then took his spear back to his back. What are you doing here Espina? he said as he closed his eyes and gave out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Hnn. I was wandering around, I felt a captain's reiatsu, i decided to investigate. Sue me. And hiding is an assaisins act as well.

He sighs with sin, And then nods towards kishera.

What the hell is she doing here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:21 pm

"im here to look out for someone, Okay. I also came to talk to Victor alone for a while." the leopard growled being surrounded by so many enimies made her riled up. The cats paws started to burn like flames with out hurting it.Kishera started to pet the cat so that it would stop.the cat said"WHy must we meddle with such arrogant people."she purred
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 pm

He laughs.

I don't think alone is an option anymore.

He gestures towards the room, With two espada, An espada to be, And a captain.

With this much spiritual pressure people are sure to come see what's up. Like i did.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well then you two can leave or i give you this pill i have to hide spiritual pressure i took a while ago."she said ash she took it out of her little bag of trix's.
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm

He sighs, And suddenly his spiritual pressure is gone.

I don't need pills. Just didn't feel like exerting mself.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Victor smiled and laughed as the two other arrancar were being rude to Kishera. He put his arm around her shoulder. "Calm down you two. She's a guest don't be so rude." He looks down at Kishera's pet. "I don't think we've met before, have we?"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh she's my new friend that it is like a sister to me because of how close we are to each other."the cat purred loudly while it put it rubbed its head on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 am

[b]I am calm. I'm just curious to know why your so friendly with a captain of the gotei thirteen.[b]

He tilts his head lightly, In a gesture of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm

OOC: how did kishera get here anyway? im confused on how she managed to get into Heuco Mundo anyway. . .
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC: there are ways Razz

Victor smirked at Espina's reply. "Well, we just know each other. I may be friendly now, but we've had our share of fights." He lets go of Kishera and walks in front of her. "So what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 pm

He sighs lightly, He accepts this explanation. He reaches behind him and closes the door, Keeping the few arrancar that were outside from looking in.

Yes, Do tell us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)   A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to Las Noches (anyone that isn't Niksharau or Tek)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: