Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Simple Spar aginst Anyone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Simple Spar aginst Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Fen sits in the stadium , waiting for a challenger to spar against. He was test his shikai against someone tough, fen just wants the battle to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:24 am

Kishera walks into the battle stadium.she walks in knowing their is another person their."hello fen Would you like to spar with me."she said this as she began to think about all the moves she seen him use before and preparing some of her battle moves when neccesary and creating a battle plan.
She then tok out her zanpaktou .She then gently placed her hand at the tip of the balde and waited for Fen to speak.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Fen stands up and unsheathes his sword. "Sure, i just hope you can keep up....." Fen applied reiatsu to his feet and jumped into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am

"oh i can im getting ready to do some training later." she then whispeared the wordsto release her swords spirit butnot the sworditself. "Would you wish to help me out close compainion?" the spirit then said if that is what you wish>" Kishera then said
"yes that is exactly waht i wish."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Fen hovered in the air with reiatsu as if in a endless fall while kishera whispered to her sword and smiles. Fen quickly dropped and slashed down at kishera's head.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:46 am

kishera blocked it while her zanpaktou let itself release its soul."Say helo fen this is the spirit of my zanpaktou, Takarianuka.i thought you two would like to meet in battle." kishera then flash stepped to the side and then almost disapeared. but she was hidden behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 am

Fen crouched down and closed his eyes, trying to sense where kishera's reiatsu is. He then reopened his eyes and stabbed his sword into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 am

Kishera moved as she felt something coming near her ."you are a very worhty apponent.I'm glad i can finnally take you in battle." kishera wmet to another spot and let out just abit reiatsu so he would fall into her water trap.SHe could hear the rushing sounds of water very close to them and drew in some of that power.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Fen smirks and looks at kishera. "bakudo # 61 Six Rods of Light" Six rodso f light zoom at kishera, trying to bind her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Teketsa was standing in mid air high above fen with his sword on his shoulder watching the bout. He knew he was stronger then Fen and Kishera mabay even combined. His reiatsu was spilling out just enough so he wouldn't kill himself and the two shinigami could sense him he then laughed "The 6th and 12th Divisons going at it. Halfie-Chans (Because 12 divided by 2 is 6)" He then wonders if they will attack him. He wanted to take two people at once
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 pm

"tekatska you'll make me losse my focus leave now."Kishera said as she went on ahead and got away from the attack that fen made on her."fen can we pause until he leaves.Im affraid i wont engoy it with him here." she said as she scouled at Tekatska.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Fen stops and looks up at teketsa. "yo lady vaizard, can you leave, we're having a spar here if you notice?" Fen looks in the stands.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Fen notices that im alot stronger then before and all of my powers have deveolped immensly then he looks down at him "Lady?" his shunpo is so fast you almost dont see it and he is now standing infront of him "Dont call me Lady" and with his finger on fen's chest he says "Cero." and a black shot of energy flys at him
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:46 pm

The cero passes through fen as it was only an illusion, teketsa sees fen a few feet away, his feet shrouded in reiatsu and lightning. "i am never fooled twice, dude....."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:55 pm

"Thats more like it!" He jumps in mid air and bolts forward breaking the sound barrier attempting to kick him in the stomach and send him flying "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 pm

"I will take both of you, So bring it on!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Fen uses his raisen speed to sidestep the kick and grab his zanapktou. "oi, what's with you, are you on something, it's like you're possessed"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:44 pm

He makes a smirt grin and he dissipears from your grip and is now behind you and cuts at your back "I got stronger. Im thet leader of the vizards. I think we need some fun!" He laughs
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:10 pm

OOC: i wasnt grabbing you, i stuck my sword in theground a few posts before you showed up and i grabbed it but whatever.

Fen spins around and blocked the slice with his sword."i see, well i guess i'll need help...." Fen jumped back and released his shikai but then again maybe i wont...."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Has already appeared behind fen and laughs loudly "Stand up, Kuroi Dorogan!" And two swords come of out his hands then multiply 100 each and fly at you
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Kishera's face turns red with rage leave us alone . Youcan't even leave me alonewhy?" she said as she poped her neck and ran further towards the stream.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

He stops and looks at Fen now that she was gone "Fen i came here to ask you if you could make me a battle pet, I have to look like a bad guy infront of kishera....its the only thing that will make her stronger. I cant accepte her as a vizard and train her unless she is strong enough" He sighs "If you please. i want a wolf battle pet"
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Fen looks at teketsa. "but surely you gain knowledge from your uncle kisuke and in any case, commander would have my head if i did."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Kishera had taken her fill and headed back towards fen to find the scene that lay before hand."fen please not a pet for him but for me, i don't really care what but i need an aly for battle." she said as she also put her sword into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:30 pm

"It is a secret operation Fen, I have the knowledge to invent one but you could do it for me because i dont know how yet, If he find out just tell him i did it myself okay" He looks at him seriously "I need this pet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Spar aginst Anyone   Simple Spar aginst Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Spar aginst Anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next