Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Empty
PostSubject: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Kyrn sat down awaiting for his brother to arrive.Kyrn wanted to test his own skill's and his brother's he says "man he's late....".
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

Number of posts : 34
Humor : emo

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm

roxas arives and trys to hit kyrn in the back of the with the guard of one of his swords
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Kyrn amazed how he didnt see Roxes come in he shunpo'ed right behind him making his attack miss and said "is this the way you greet your brother before the fight?" he grabed his own Zanpaktou ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Roxas amesed that he suprysed his brother replyed "wow i surprised you i thot you where better then that i thot i would get masacered i think im going to have a good faight and not suffer from that meny injurys"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Kyrn happily smiled and said "i missed how you talked. sounds so innocent". Kyrn took out his Zanpakutou and said the magical words "Divide,Multiply,Stretch Arise Miruozanwa" as soon as he pronouced those words his sword grew 8 feet long and he shunpo'ed again up in the sky saying " Tsuki Tamni!" (Storm Sea) the floor that Roxes standing in was filling with water....electrical water. he stared down on Roxes while hovering thnx to his Vizard abilities
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Roxas said amased "so thats your new tecknique impresive well look at this"
Strike Fear In Hearts,Fight,Win Mirensewa!
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: RE: Battle of brothers   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:32 pm

He stands in mid air watching this battle and how his new elite vizard has grown in power. He was proud of him and glad that he was finally strong enough to be a elite, But he saw a flaw in Kyrn. He was using his techs to quickly. He knew he had just enough power to fight without a released blade "Good."
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm

"heh" grinned Kyrn "you got yourself a new little toy...well i'l go once again then Tsuki Mtas (Heavenly Wrath)!!!!" Kyrn's Miruozanwa started to shine brightly "EAT THIS!" on concentrated Reaitsu a electrifying like wave came after Roxes.
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Roxas tryed to doge it he barely doged by hiding on top of a tree he meumbles"god hes anoing with hes magic trycs and all that" Roxas sneaks up behide Kyrn and trys to attack hes back
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"heh" he grinned as his hollow mask formed he looked back and see's him and tells him "dont attack the mask is for your own safety...."
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm

roxas grined "ohoh i think im going to hide or dive in the electrycity to not go against him now that he has hes howl mask on"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Kyrn smiled "you said howl instead of hollow i like that and i dont think you want to do that Roxes go in and you get hurt best is too float around or stay on that tree".
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Roxas said "more chanse you dont attack me and plus if i stay up im going to get powneded
so il take the get out of trouble but shocked option bye" roxas dives towards the electrisity but at the last second gows back up and flyes towards the vizard main city
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Kyrn shunp'ed in front Of Raxas and he said "as a member of the Shira Family embrace battle's and always finish it either by winning or losing at least you'll have your pride." while shrugging in disgust what his brother is doing
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Roxas was actualy at the place where the battle started and wat Kyrn was seeing was hes friend that looked just like him Roxas throuw his sword that he had attached with a wier so he cauld pull back in case he missed he thrown his sword so hard he thot that it whould break a couple of trees whoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and he was aiming for his left arm. i howp it hits
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Kyrn moved just a bit and Roxas touched his left arm a bit making a scratch "wow.... cheater
*meep* he hates Roxas a bit
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Roxas was thinking did i hear that the sound of pain ah music to my ears now lets try this roxas brings it back and cuts a tree with it cuts the tree in litle spears and throws them all towards Kyrn howping he would get hit a least with one of the 100 000 spears i made Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Kyrn shruged and called out his Zanpakutou Multiply ability "Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself)! Into Spears And Multiply Yourelf By 100 000 With Electric Elemnt And Fly Towards Roxas!!!!"
Kyrn sat there controlling the spears and protecting himself with his spears if Roxas Attacks

(his Hollow Mask Shattered)
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Roxas felt the presents of an attack comming so he defended him self by usuing hes two swords and more spears that he made and also used to attack his brother....................................... he thot for a second why am i even fighting my own brother i will need to ask him later or i can make a masege with wood i will trow it with a spear i wrout "dear brother why are we fighting i want to know plz reply and dont deasroy it it is not a trap im just wondering" i howp he will reaply now i need a band aid cause i wrowt with my blood or i can suck it it tast like metal mmmmmmmmmmm i like the tast of metal.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Kyrn saw the message he wrote on a piece of paper attached it to a spear and sent it to Roxas "We Are Fighting To Test One Another".
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Roxas saw the mesage so coult it "oh well i dont realy feal like it i wonder i i caued just faint and fall in the electricity lets try it ......................... faint falling pow zapzapzapzap .................. waick up with lots of cuts how did that hapen i thot it was lightning so wat it will do the job zapzapzapzapzapzapzapzapzap ow my hand herts need to stay in....... faint mmm mmmmmmmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm unconsais none
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Kyrn cancelled the sea of storm and drags his brother to a hospital (he needs it he seriously owned himself with that suicidal fall)
Back to top Go down
ichigo000555
Vizard
ichigo000555

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Roxas was still fainted but did not feal the pain he felt like he was cloos to his brother he was happy his brother saved him and canceled the fight i did not want to fight my brother not with all that paint in the past not with all thos deaths in the family not with my own brother no not with all that haitred no i cauld not be but now i howped it was all for the best no more fighting each other no no more fighting each other i will fight in a team with Kyrn but not kill each other just for teasting no too mutch pain i feal like im going to die i feal all light it feals like im going to go but i need to stay my brother would be heart broken he would not admit it but i know him i know wat would hapened if this was going to hapen it would be to mutch pain for him he would not be able to resist he would go dark for rememberence i cant let go i need to hold on plz help me brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)   Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyrn Vs Roxes (The Spar Between Brothers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: