Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Looking for someone to spar with Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Sarroow walked in the Battle arena and waited for someone to show up so he could get a good spar in. He sat down and started polishing Ryuujin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 pm

"Hehehe. Looks like I'm gonna have some fun!" A gargantua opened as the ominous voice echoed through the large colliseum. "Hey, a vizard. Lucky me! Now let us fight!"

Looking for someone to spar with 1506537Looking for someone to spar with 1506541Looking for someone to spar with 1506548Looking for someone to spar with 1506549Looking for someone to spar with 1506551
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Sarrow stands up and gets into his stance. "Finally someone to fight." He shunpoes behind his opponent and slashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

"Miss." Alado sonido'd out of the way of the slash. "Wanna have a good fight? Pull out your mask."

Looking for someone to spar with 1506537Looking for someone to spar with 1506541Looking for someone to spar with 1506548Looking for someone to spar with 1506549Looking for someone to spar with 1506551
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:20 pm

"Nah. I don't like to put it on unless it's needed." Sarrow yawns. "Should've attacked." He says as he shunpoes above his opponent and slashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 pm

"Then I'll make you need it!" Alado once again sonido'd and this time 30 feet foward. He turned to the vizard and put out his arm. He extended his poiner finger and whispered, "Rapido Cero." 20 ceros fired towards Sarrow at mach 1 speeds.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well I guess I do need it now. To bad it won't last that long." Sarrow pulls out his mask and puts it on. Thanks to his masks ability his speed increases and he dodges the ceros. "My mask increases two things you saw the first which is my speed, but your gonna have to find out the second." Sarrow then runs at his opponent and slashes at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 pm

OOC: Now that you're a mod it lasts 1 more turn than normal. Ok?

IC:
"Finally. Time to show you my resurreccion. Soar, Velozdios!" Alado grew wings. He sprouted a tail and spiked back. His teeth grew into menacing fangs. "Time to have some fun. Morning star." A large star shaped weapon flew down, aiming for Sarrow.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Sarrow Dodges the weapon barely but is knocked back by the force of its landing. Sarrow was happy. " I'm ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Sarrows blade bursts into flames and when the flames clear it has became a sword from medieval Europe. "This is Ryuujin he'll my partner for this battle. Dragon Inferno." Fire errupts from the blade and flies at Sarrow's opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Alado took the flames head on. "Don't you know anything about snakes? We love the heat!" Alado his and sigh a sigh of joy. A joy full of bloodlust. "Cero." He fired another cero at his vizard opponent.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Sarrow ducks under the Cero but has his but singed. He jumps up. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Sarrow then shunpoes behind his opponent and slashes at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm

"Do you think that will work?" Alado avoided the attack and then appeared behind Sarrow. He whiped his tail at him.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm

"My mask's about up dang. Dragon's wings." Wings of flame sprout on Saroow's back and he escapes the tail. " Dragon of Flames." A dragon's head appears on Sarrow's hand and he fires it at his opponent. His mask breaks of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 pm

"Hehe. No more mask for you. Bonzai!" Alado burst foward and slashed at Sarrow, avoiding his attack.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarrow's dragon rears his head and tries to attack him since Sarrow's opponent dodged it. "Man I hate that thing having a mind of its own." Sarrow blocks his opponents attack and dodges the dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:42 pm

"Mind of its own huh?" Alado jumped onto the dragon's back and whispered into it's ear. It nodded and flew towards Sarrow. "I speak its native tounge." He stuck out his tounge and pointed to it.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm

" It may have a mind of its own but Ryuujin is still its king." Sarrow slashes the dragon in half. "My turn." Sarrow flies above his opponent and dives towards him to slash him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:48 pm

"Burrow." Alado dissolved into the ground, moving around under the surface.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Sarrow rises above the ground. "I'll stay above the ground for now. Dragon Inferno." He fires another shot of fire at the ground. "Hopefully that will bring him out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Nothing happened as the flames hit. Suddenly, a pillar of serpents flew out of the ground at sarrow.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Sarrow flies away from the serpents. "Man i'm screwed my wings are about gone and he'll get me as soon as I land he'll hit me from below." Sarrow drops to the ground and waits for his opponent to surface. While he waits his wings evaporate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 pm

As Sarrow landed, 100 razor sharp feathers surface and fly towards him.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Sarrow shunpoes away. "fight me like a man and stop hiding." He then waits for his opponents response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 pm

"Ok." Alado rose from the ground. "Rapido Cero." He fired 20 ceros.

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Sarrow dodges the twenty ceros but he starts to feel tired from all the reiatsue he's used. Sarrow charges his opponent. "I'll end this now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to spar with   Looking for someone to spar with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to spar with
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: