Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Vergil stopped right in front of her, and pokes her. "Tag you're it." Vergil then jumps back and starts running away.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Kiara felt her head being poked and opened her eyes, she heard him say tag and she sighed. She saw him run away and smiled, " what an idiot! " she said and ran after him.

When they passed by a few 13th division shinigami they watched in awe, their captain was playing tag with the horrifying 11th division captain. One even fainted, they thought the world must be ending...
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Vergil shunpo's to his division waiting for the 13th to find him on the roof. He was getting bored with the game fast.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Kiara stopped about half-way and put her hands on her knees, " gosh he's fast!" she said and started running again, she found him on a roof.

She looked up at him from the ground and crossed her arms, " you need some drinking buddies or something, cause your wearing me out..." she said and tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"You are weak, aren't you?" Vergil then appears next to the 13th only showing a little tired.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Kiara sighed and flailed her arms, " you've ran me all around Sereitei and you haven't even broke a sweat! " she yelled, she sat on the ground and tied her hair back up, " I, I don't know how you do it..." she calmed down and didn't get up, " so...tired..." she said and almost fell over... " your bored aren't you? " she asked, an annoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yes I am bored, you run too slow. Also I want to go to sleep haha I'm lazy." Vergil starts to walk back to the 11th division door.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Kiara smiled, " you are lazy..." she stood, " so what made you happy all of a sudden?" she said and clasped her hands in front of her, " I've never seen you this... enthusiastic..." she said and giggled, " or this stupid..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 pm

"I don't know, repeat any of this I kill you." Vergil appeared behind the 13th and place his zanpakuto near her throat.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Kiara giggled, " what I can't tell all my friends how cute, sweet and nice you were to me?" she joked and smiled, " is it not your style hmm?" she asked. She was pushing it but she had a feeling he wouldn't hurt her for joking around.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Vergil then sliced her leg with his zanpakuto. "I don't know why I did that, so never speak it again."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Kiara yelped and growled... " it was a joke!!!" she yelled, turned and brought her hand out to slap him. She didn't mean it, she knew he was trying to make sure the other shinigami in his division didn't see the softer side, he didn't have to hurt her because of a joke. " why are you so mean to people!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Vergil blocked her slap, and then puts his zanpakuto up to her throat. "I do not know why I did that I'm not soft."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Kiara's eyes widened, she looked at the 11th captains harsh face, " yeah, then what was that when you sat at my desk and told me your past, and the playing tag, and poking me in the forehead, what was that then? hmm?" she said and put her hand down. " what was that? don't tell me it wasn't anything because it was you were being..." she paused and looked at Vergil with a serious look on her face, " you were being nice... and you were happy... and if your not careful I'll tell the story to your whole freeking division..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 pm

"There are no shinigami in my division yet, so who are gonna tell." Vergil puts his zanpakuto away and jumps to the roof.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Kiara sighed and looked over at Vergil, " you didn't answer my question you idiot!!" she yelled at him. She shook her head and turned away. She started to walk off, she was tired of dealing with the 11th division captain, he was annoying, he he was hot then cold, and yes then no, and he could't decide to be nice or be mean. It was annoying and she was just tired of it...
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:55 pm

kishera stood behind a poll and watched what had happened in the past few seconds. She giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 pm

OOC: it was stated in the subject of this topic "I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil)" for Vergil and me, plus this thread is over, which I have just added to the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2