Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Kiara sat at her desk, though she couldn't do any paperwork right now... it had been only a couple days after she had fought the 11th division's captain and felt he needed a little help with his caring side, since he didn't have one. She undid her hair and let the long locks fall over her shoulders, she had thrown her captains robe over the back of the chair. She stood and walked to the window. It was hard to process all of this. What had Vergil gone through that made him so, so broken, not like she cared. But she did, she rested her arms on the ledge of the window and sat her chin on her hands. She thought about it, maybe, something bad happened before the souls society that made him the way he was. She smiled, it didn't matter, she'd pick up the pieces and put them back together....

Last edited by \Kiara// on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Vergil was sitting in her captain seat waiting for her to notice that he was there. He could tell she was still thinking about the end of their fight.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Kiara turned and jumped a little bit, " h-hi..." she said quietly... she smiled softly. Why was he here? She didn't care she sighed, " I thought you were mad at me..." she said and walked to the edge of her desk and sat on the desk, swinging her feet back and forth. She wasn't really sure what to say, maybe something nice, no, if he wanted to talk she'd let him, if he just wanted to sit here in silence, he could do that too...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Vergil then opens his mouth but then closes it thinking of the right words to say. "My history goes back to when I was 5. We were having a family reunion and I knew I could use darkness, then there was fear everywhere, since I wasn't used to being in a large crowd. So I went crazy and my power went astray and it had abilities I to this day still can't get back. But with those powers I killed everyone in my family, and destroyed the area, blood everywhere, blood from me. I still wanted more. I eventually was killed by my power and became a shinigami where I could control the powers. My reason to live is to keep my power to myself and to develope it so I may use the same powers, but able to control them. All I can remember in a mirror my eyes were black like the night sky."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Kiara looked over at him, her face full of sadness, " I'm sorry " she looked away, " but you have to remember, your not that person anymore" she said. She looked back over at him, she wanted to reach other and pat him on th head but she didn't. " you have to get past that and build something better..." she said, she got off the desk and made some tea. She waked behind him and sat the glass in front of him over his shoulder. " I don't remember anything before the soul society, " she paused behind him, " but even though I have this feeling that my life wasn't good either, I still built my life, I care about people. I'm happy..." She sat back on the desk again, " you have to find something that makes you happy..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:00 pm

"Messing with you makes me happy." Vergil put a smile on his face and holds out the 13th's zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Kiara sighed and took her zanpakuto she sat it down next to her and reached out patting the side of Vergil's face lightly, " thats not what I meant you idiot..." she said and smiled back, she got up and went to a bookshelf across the room, " you should smile more often, it looks good on you..." she said, " and I'd know, I have 312 years under my belt" she said and puled a book off the shelf, flipping through it quickly and putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 pm

"Wow this is odd, I'm so much stronger than you and you are almost 300 years older than me." Vergil then puts his feet on the 13th's desk
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Kiara giggles to herself, " yeah, but I don't look 300 years old do I?" she said sarcastically. She picked out another book and looked through it, she couldn't find the right one.

" wait, how old are you?" she asked closing the book with a snap and looking over, her red yes curious. " and as I have said before, strength doesn't always matter..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm

"Haha I'm only 28 in shinigami years." Vergil used his after-image shunpo to take the 13th's zanpakuto once again.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Kiara laughed, even though she noticed him take her zanpakuto, " wow your just a puppy! compared to me your a kid!!" she said and put the book back, she pulled out another one and smiled, she'd found it. She looked back, " come on, I need that to fight!" she said, sighed, " and I need to give this to you, and you didn't drink your tea!!" she pouted, " you just cannot behave yourself can you?!" she said and ran a hand through her jet black hair.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Vergil places her zanpakuto on the table, and downs the tea. He looks at the book. "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Kiara smiled, " it's a Kabuki made into a book, its about two people, one is the god of death, the other is the maiden of the sun..." she smiled and sat back down on the desk and swung her feet back and forth, " the god of death see's the maiden of the sun being attacked by a wolf so he kills th wolf and saves the maiden of the sun from danger. In return for saving her the maiden of the sun give him a little bonsai tree... The tree was blessed by her so that it would live forever as long as someone loved it and gave it water every 10 years." she paused and put her zanpakuto in her obi and sighed, " but the god of death takes the tree and just leaves it, because he doesn't love anything, the tree begins to die, and the maiden of the sun feels the tree pain. Soon the god of death notices his mistake and tries to care for the tree because he wanted to enjoy it's life. Bu the tree is already dead and so is the maiden of the sun..." she sipped some of her tea and frowned, " so he goes and pleads to the god of life to bring her back, but he says that the maiden of the sun will not be happy, but he pleads more so the god of life brings her back... The maiden of the sun then curses him to live a life of misery, so she sticks him into a tree, and put the tree in a desert, but the tree doesn't die, so he is stuck there forever, in pain and misery..." She sighed, " its a good book..."

OOC: sorry its so long...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm

"It seems odd, to me." Vergil walks to her bookcase and starts to look at all of the books. He takes a couple out looks at them and puts them back. He then walks to the window and steps up on it. "Well lets have some fun." Vergil falls backwards out of the window then out of sight.

OOC:Tag is the game haha
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Kiara watches him and smiles, then when he fall out of the window she jumps off the desk and looks out of it, " what are you doing?!" she yelled, and then sighed, " I a NOT chasing you around Sereitei, I am NOT a child anymore!" she said. It wasn't long before she smiled and giggled to herself, " why not Kiara, it's just game, have a little fun for once, you haven't played around in a long time..." she said to herself, she hoped out the window and smiled, she yelled to her vice-captain, who had stuck his head out th window and yelled at her, that she was going out for the rest of the day.

Kiara looked around for Vergil, " your such an idiot you know!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Vergil dashed passed her poking her in the forehead. "Too slow."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Kiara growled, and rubbed her forehead, " shut up!!" she said and ran after him, flashing next to him, " why are you doing this!? " she asked, " I thought you were all serious and business, business, business!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 pm

"I'm bored no subordinates to humiliate."Vergil shunpoes to the other side of the 13th, then he disappears again.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Kiara sighs, " if I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting with me!" she said and smirked before following after him quickly. She caught up easily and flashed ahead and looked behind her, she knew he would pass her but she did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 pm

"Sorry I don't like older girls, especially old people."Vergil stopped and started to run the other way
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Kiara stopped, " I AM NOT OLD!!!" she yelled and switched directions, she then used all the energy she had and ran up behind him and jumped onto his back, trying to hit him in the face yelling " DO I LOOK OLD TO YOU!!! HUH? I DON'T THINK SO!!!" though she was aware that all he had to do was toss her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Vergil then spun around and rolled on his back trying to get her off of him. I guess I'm it then."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Kiara notice him spin around and she jumped only slightly, so he wouldn't smash her under him. he landed right back and found herself about to punch him in the face. She stopped her hand and smiled, " yeah..." she then noticed she was not under him but on top and she was frozen. She jumped back and turned away, hiding the blush that crossed her face, " y-yeah, guess s-so..." she said franticly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Vergil's face was frozen for a split second. He then got up and jumped at the 13th captain.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Kiara turned around and was surprised to see the 11th captain jumping at her, She closed her eyes and put up her hands for defense and let out a high-pitched " eeeekkk!! don't hurt me!!!" though she was surprised she wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]   I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days Con.Con. (Vergil) [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: General :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: