Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vergil's Zanpakuto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Name: Yami

Manifestation: A pale looking human with a black cloak and hood. His eyes are blood red with a hungry look in them.

Release Phrase: Devistate their souls...Yamo

Owner: Vergil

Level: Bankai

Appearence:
Shikai:
Spoiler:
Bankai:
Spoiler:

Techniques:
Shikai:Dimension Slash: concentration of reitsue to the blade and with a slashing movement it is releashed in an arch.
Bankai:Judgement Cut: My zanpakuto absorbs reitsue and creates spheres around my enemie(s) and then with high velocity speed i can cut through the objects in the spheres
Senkai Eins: The zanpakuto's reitsue forms gauntlets on the users forearms/hands, and lower leg/feet. Increases my strength and speed(speed is passed speed of sound)
Spoiler:
Senkai Zwei: The gauntlets are still there but a dark reitsue takes over the body and makes it devil like. Increases strength and speed(speed almost speed of light)
Spoiler:

Hades Wrath: Vergil gets the ability to absorb and steal other's reitsue, and his power to manipulate darkness, is heightened. Is activated when in Senkai Zwei form.

(Bankai Only); Shadow Doppelganger: Vergil splits himself in two, but the other has a free will to a point. If Vergil sees that the doppelganger is using it's free will too much, he will absorb it back into him. [In IC I can control both Vergil and the doppelganger.]. Lasts 17 posts. Takes 3 posts to charge. (as my post count goes up every 50, the lasting goes up 2 posts and the recharge goes down by 1)

New Tech: (With doppelganger only); Replacement Charge: The doppelganger is eaten by the spirit of Yami and shifted to make a blast with the same power as a cero. The use of this tech is used only when a doppelganger is present. Can only be used twice in battle

New Tech 2: Reality's Fear: When fear ability is used, if the victim is damaged in his eyes, the damage will actually take place. Ex. The victim's fear was his hollow taking over, then he would see the hollow fighting him, and the hollow stabs him in the heart, if someone was outside the fight and looked at the victim, a stab wound would appear at the place it took place, in the vision. Used in bankai only.

Last edited by Vergil on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:02 am

new tech accepted
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Shadow Doppelganger: Vergil splits himself in two, but the other has a free will to a point. If Vergil sees that the doppelganger is using it's free will too much, he will absorb it back into him. [In IC I can control both Vergil and the doppelganger.]. Lasts 5 posts. Takes 8 posts to charge. (as my post count goes up every 50, the lasting goes up 2 posts and the recharge goes down by 1)

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 pm

New Tech: (With doppelganger only); Replacement Cero: The doppelganger is eaten by the spirit of Yami and shifted to make a cero. The use of this tech is used only when a doppelganger is present.

Change the word "cero", and state that it's equal to a cero's power. APROVED.

New Tech 2: Reality's Fear: When fear ability is used, if the victim is damaged in his eyes, the damage will actually take place. Used in bankai only.

I don't understand this, explain it more clearly...
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 pm

(With doppelganger only); Replacement Charge: The doppelganger is eaten by the spirit of Yami and shifted to make a blast with the same power as a cero. The use of this tech is used only when a doppelganger is present.

put a usage limit on this coz it's too powerful, other than that it's APPROVED

Reality's Fear: When fear ability is used, if the victim is damaged in his eyes, the damage will actually take place. Ex. The victim's fear was his hollow taking over, then he would see the hollow fighting him, and the hollow stabs him in the heart, if someone was outside the fight and looked at the victim, a stab wound would appear at the place it took place, in the vision. Used in bankai only.

what does this tech mean?I don't understand it well
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Reality's Fear--------APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm

New Tech:
Shadow Slayer: With darkness absorbed or around Vergil, he can produce a sword to help him fight. The sword can do only one technique during that fight.
Ex. If I use Dimension Slash with the sword out, then the sword only knows that tech, until the end of the fight.
Lasts: In Bankai, when darkness is around the fighters.
Recharge: If kicked out of Bankai then cannot use sword for the rest of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am

tech 10: Finalization: Vergil in his dark form, takes on the form of the Devil himself, and uses the power of Hell, at his finger tips. Vergil with this power will be able to control Hell, and make the world, become a new hell. This form allows Vergil to use any form of darkness, hatred, any sin, anything that has to do with some sort of darkness, at his disposal. If a person has much darkness, he would be able to control their bodies, but not their minds.

Tech 11: Apocolypse: Vergil starts to take the life of everyone around him, when he is in his dark mode. The power he has from hell, takes their soul, slowly into them, if they have any darkness, fear, or doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vergil's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Zanpakuto   Vergil's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1