Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Dantes Void Training [ST]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dantes Void Training [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Dantes Void Training [ST]   Dantes Void Training [ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Dante walked into the tenth division’s special training section that was hidden underground. The only way one could gain entrance into these training grounds was to either be in the tenth division and enrolled into their academy to perfect the use of their element or be in very close relations with the captain who felt that you could help him in some way. Being the Captain of the tenth division, Dante’s specialty area was the Void. Mastering the Void allowed him to monitor everyone under him in their progress of their training and perfection of their control of their element.

During Dante’s time as a non-seated member of the tenth, he had chosen to study and master the element of fire. When he asked to fight for the position of Vice Captain, he was told that if he won he would be introduced into a whole new world of elements he never thought possible. After barely defeating the V.C. of the tenth, he told Dante that he had truly proven himself as worthy of training in the Void. Of course Dante then had no idea what he was talking about when the Captain came up to him and told him that they would begin his training right away. It wasn’t soon after that Dante knew it would take him a great number of years to completely master the Void.

His Captain then told him that there were two sides to the Void, Light and Dark, and then made it clear to Dante that only the captains trained on the Dark side because the power and corruption it caused in all other men. As he explained to Dante the different pros and cons of the void area, he learned that everything branched under the leader of the Void elements, Spike. He was told that he was to begin his training anywhere in the Light spectrum of elements.

As his years of being the V.C. passed, he slowly learned and mastered all of the Light side of the Void. The only element that gave him a real problem was that of the Holy. Being as his Zanpaktuo manifestation was that of Sparda, a demon of hell, his Zanpaktuo almost refused to let him even learn the element. But his captain taught him to suppress Sparda enough to begin learning and when Sparda saw the power that could be gained from it; he surrendered his objection and allowed Dante to master it.

When his Captain knew his death was drawing near he brought Dante down into the training hall and told Dante about the Dark side of the Void and why it was reserved only for captains. As he went on to explain the raw power that came with learning the Dark elements Dante began to understand the need to control who knew how to control it. He was told that there had been one Vice Captain who was more eager for power then Dante was now. And when he began his training to become captain, his body and mind was taken over by the dark elements. The Captain at the time fought him off but couldn’t control the Dark side of the Void as well as he could, so he had to use Spike and killed the V. C. he had become so close to.

With that in mind Dante began his training in the Dark elements with his Captain keeping a close eye on him. With the help from Sparda, Dante excelled in all of the Dark elements. These both pleased his Captain and frightened him. So he warned Dante to not let Sparda take control of him but to control Sparda and learn to use him to better control the Dark. It took Dante 3 years to finish learning all of the Dark elements, two years after he had become Captain of the 10th Division. He has yet to master all of them, but with Spardas’ full help how could he not master them now?

(More to come)
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Void Training [ST]   Dantes Void Training [ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:38 pm

With Gun Tenshen strapped on his back Dante walked into the training hall and walked toward a door with the label “VOID” overhead. “Heh, so Sparda, ready to finish this training?” Dante asked Sparda. Sparda appeared out of Gun Tenshen, “Oh but of course Dante, now without that old fool to stop you from using me to both of our fullest potential.” “Haha you still doubt my old Captain do you Sparda?” Dante asked him with a grin across his face. “You know he feared you and what we would become if you took over me,” Dante shot at him, “If you had just waited until I became Captain then we wouldn’t have to be doing this now would we?” Sparda grew an evil grin across his face and replied in the most evil of tones, “And now that he’s gone and you are Captain, we can finish this and begin what we both so dearly want, isn’t that right?” Dante ignored Spardas last comment and entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Void Training [ST]   Dantes Void Training [ST] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm

As Dante entered the room, his surroundings shifted, from the blank room that everyone saw when they entered before choosing the specific part of the Void to train in, to a cave with lava flowing all around a chunk of barred earth that Dante could train on. Without warning Sparda jumped out of Gun Tenshen and smacked Dante in the back of the head before jumping away and taunting him, "Is it time to play Dante? I've been waiting to finish this with you for a while now."

"Yeah I know, I've had enough of your interruptions and just want to finish this and move on to bigger and better things," Dante smirked at Sparda. "Shut up and train already then!" Sparda shot at Dante, becoming enraged at him, "You know what we have to do." Dante shot a glaring look at him and unsheathed Gun Tenshen, "Then lets finish this." Dante rushed at Sparda and tried to force darkness to close in around him. Sparda easily pushed the darkness back towards Dante, "You want to know the secret to controlling darkness young one?" He then became surprisingly serious when he locked eyes with Dante, “Push all the darkest thoughts in your head into the front of your focus and push not only the darkness around your target, but push those thoughts into their mind and lace their mind with darkness to make them doubt themselves and their own mind."

Taking Spardas advice, he focused all of the dark thoughts in his mind in full focus, he saw he death, his brothers betraying of Soul Society, his failure to stop a number of hollows eating countless numbers of souls, and a great many of flaws Sparda saw in him. He started to sense the darkness growing around him. He looked at his hand; it had a dark energy flowing from it. "I guess you were right about how good this power feels Sparda," he pushed out the energy to see how far he could push the energy out. He was surprised at how far he could push it, but he noticed how week it got with the distance that separated it from him. "Have you yet to notice how it flows directly from me to you Dante?" Sparda asked, "If you don't realize it, together our power with this is endless." “So this is the power my Captain feared, Heh, I bet he was just scared he couldn’t kill me when we gained it,” Dante said aloud, “Alright Sparda, if you would please return to Gun Tenshen and help me to control the Darkness you so enjoy.” After Sparda returned to Dante sword, he was able to push his new darkness towards a boulder and crush it with ease. “At last!” Dante roared in excitement, “I thought it would take years to master this, but I guess with your dark heart Sparda, I have an extreme ease controlling it.”

The room sensed that Dante had finished his training and shifted back to the blank base room. He slung Gun Tenshen onto his back with a new sense of pride in his powers and skill. With this power, anything is possible, Dante thought to himself walking back into the main hall of the tenth division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dantes Void Training [ST]   Dantes Void Training [ST] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dantes Void Training [ST]
Page 1 of 1