Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Teketsa's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 pm

He sits in his room silently drinking tea waitinf for anyone that feels like to approch him, he hasent much to do after his vist to the soul society but he is fine now. "Good tea..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Sarrow walks in. " What were you thinking back there. I've fought Vergil he could have wasted you easily. Kiara could have to because I've seen her in action too. You need to think before you do something or it could cost you your life."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:23 am

"Im not listening to you, Weak vizard, Both of those i knew when I was a captain" he grumbles and looks at him angrily "You dont realise what i was trying to do DO you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 am

" I wouldn't call your superior weak again if you know whats good for you." Sarrow pulls out Ryuujin. " I should kill you now thretening our way of life like that."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:46 am

"plese stop and don't kill him before i have a few choice words witrh him." Kishera said as she went aheadand let herself in."hey Fen.how have you been while being in this evil city here?"she then looked to the other side and saw the other person." oh hi you were the one threatening him wern't you.?'
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:16 pm

"Fen?" he stares at her kind of confused "Im not Fen im Teketsa" he then looks at his vizard comrad and sticks his tounge out "Were the same rank, Idiot."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm

'sorry i got messed up there for a minute. So Ten how is it living in this place."she said this as she looked at the other person in the room.she then sat down in a chaor and began filling her nails.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 pm

He sighs "Not as fun as my office was, I mean i have to relearn bankai now. It is a horrible thing to go through that again" He looks at the other vizard again "Get out."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

" I shuld kill you now but Koori would probably yell at me." Sarrow shsunpoes back to his room bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 pm

"well now that he is gone.Can we please talk about how you think my sword has a hollowin it." she said a bit agittated with the fact that she was interupted by that sarrow guy. Se then sort of winked at Teksatsu.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm

He chuckles as he notices her wink, he has learned bankai again but he wont tell her "Well, You have a certain kind of aura around you that replicates that of a vizard, its just a hunch but i think you might be a vizard deep inside. Just be careful if you start to hear, or feel her. (referring to your hollow) come to me and the vizards. So you can control it
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 pm

" idont want this to happen , i'm acaptain not a hollow so how does this happen to people and why did you let in such horribble things."she asked as she went and sat next to him and she loked into his eyes hoping for comfort. She sat just far enough away to show respect for teir friendship.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 pm

"I choose my fate, I was a fool. But there are some cases when you cant choose, For example the legendary Kurosaki Ichigo." he looks at her with as much comfort as he can give "I dont like the fact that you might become one saddens me" He sighs. "Im going to try to become the Vizard Leader by defeating Koori."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"don't it could end up in your death tehn who will help me figure this out. I don't want to be another ichigo." he said this as she thought about the horror of becoming a vizard.please you have to help me ."she said with much feelling "from the records there has never been a female vizard."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:37 pm

He lets out a sigh "Its not that bad....." you notice he is kind of offended by how much you dislike vizards "Ichigo was still respected, Its just how you go at things" He looks at a butterfly that flys in and it lands on his hand "Im going to fight Koori. To become the leader."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm

"fine but be precausiose like the old captain of the sxith district was okay."she ten lened over and gave him a kiss on the cheek."im sorry but i have to go for now ." as she left she waved .
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:44 pm

His face turn's red from the kiss and stutters "u....u..um bye!" he then lets out a deep breath and basicly passes out

OOC: Part One of my house = Done
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm

oc: gigles ???
Okay than se ya > SHe blows him a kiss as she leaves.She quikly goes on her merry way back to her captains coters and blushes like a big red apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teketsa's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa's House   Teketsa's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketsa's House
Page 1 of 1