AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dante's House Empty
PostSubject: Dante's House   Dante's House Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:12 pm

He had just started to walk down the alleyway where his house was hidden after his fight with Vergil. He was now set on training for, and gaining, Bankai. I can't just charge into training, I need to gather my thoughts and make sure that this is how I want to go about gaining it, he thought to himself as he strode down the alleyway that appeared to be darkened too everyone other then someone who could control the darkness. He had chooses this spot for that very reason, he hadn't known anyone other than his brother, Nik, and himself that could control it. He also never expected any one to come looking for him here, as he had told everyone else he knew that he lived in the back room behind his office in the 10th's headquarters. But there was always the off chance that someone would stop by and ask where he was, but now that Ruse was there he didn't have to worry about information being compromised or a skewed about his location.

As he approached the dumpster, which was the hiding stop for his door, that was next to a popular night club he frequently went to on his nights spent here, he checked his surroundings to make sure no one was there, or following him. After he was sure that no one was there, he pushed the dumpster to the side noticed the rank smell of the garbage within it. "God I hate how dirty and wasteful humans can be," he stated before making a circular motion with his left middle finger, as if beckoning a whirlwind to start, moving the darkness that concealed his door. He opened it revealing almost a paradise of sorts, as he had made a garden that one had to walk through to actually reach his home. The garden was filled with all sorts of exotic plant life.

When one first entered the garden they walked along a river, which normally had a crisp clear blue-green tone to it, but it had begun to darken with Dante. As one got further along in the garden, the river split away into a fork, one way which went away from the path and the other which cut into the path and then ran along with it again. There was a beautiful covered bridge made of the finest birch trees known to man. The pathway was lined with different trees and bushes, most of them being white birches and cheery trees, as they were Dante’s favorite when he was a human. All of the different bushes bloomed flowers at different times, according to their nature. Many of them were different colored rose bushes, ranging in color from the normal red and whites to blues and violets.

After he reached the yard of the house that was characterized with green grass cut and trimmed to the length of a golf courses putting green. As there was no path once one reached the yard, Dante walked up to the door and opened it. There was a musty odor hanging in the air, “It’s been a long time since I’ve actually been inside.” He walked in and immediately set to cleaning the house. He started by opening all of the windows to allow a gentle zephyr to flow through the house bringing in aroma of fresh air. The sweet, crisp smell of cherry blossoms was in the air and flowed through every crevice of the house. After he had finished cleaning, Dante lay on the grass and gazed out towards the sky clearing his mind of all thoughts.

Dante's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: