Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Haku vs Teketsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Is standing in the middle of the battleground sharpening his sword aware of the oncoming presence whistles a nice chime while he waits for his battler
Back to top Go down
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Number of posts : 37

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Haku slowly walks onto the arena. His emotionless eyes glanced over Teketsa, recognizing a Vaizard in this man. Haku leaned against the wall and looked at his opponent

Teketsa Kisuke... A Vaizard, am I correct? - the espada asked coldly. Not waiting for a reply he continued

I have heard of your strength, Vaizard, so you'd better not dissapoint me

Haku leaned forward, placing one hand on his white scythe

Let's begin...
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Smiles and laughs a bit "Why so serious? And in a rush that is!" He lifts up his sword and you see the black energy radiating from it "You are a arranacar, Haku is it? and only the 3rd, Tisk Tisk." he smiles and holds the sword in one hand the sword pointing down
Back to top Go down
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Indeed, I am the 3rd Espada, Haku Enzeru - answered the arrancar - and you are my enemy

Now, show me what you can do, Vaizard

Haku quickly sonidoed past Teketsa, so he would be behind the Vaizard. Quickly turning around, Haku extended his hand, aiming to grab Teketsa's neck and throw the man into a nearby wall
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:10 pm

He then stops his hand by catching it making wind blow everywhere and turns his head at him "If your going to try to get me with a silly attack like that, Your sorley mistaken" -he swings his sword with his other and and cuts upward at his chest as his blade encloses
Back to top Go down
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Haku silently watched as the blade swished up and hit his chest, ripping his jacket apart. The power of Haku's hierro has deflected the hit, however it's power made him step away a couple meters. He looked at his ripped clothes and then back at Teketsa

You are truly clueless, Vaizard - he said coldly - an unsealed blade does not have even a slightest chance to cut a high level espada like me. I didn't get my rank for nothing you know - as he spoke, Haku was charging up a cero behind his back

With these words, Haku shunpoed towards Teketsa again Holding his scythe in one hand he swung it at the Vaizard, while extending the other hand and firing a cero at Teketsa
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Makes a stupid vizard smile "I have learned of your Heirro but i will play with you" he jumps backwards dodging the Cero and raises his sword in the air as the sky goes dark and a dragon seems to curl around my dragon "Soar, Kuroi Dorogan!" and wind all the wind around you starts flying toward you sharp as razors ready to cut past your hierro" but he then realised he was also cut by his sythe leaving his back bleeding
Back to top Go down
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 pm

I see... - Haku stated emotionessly. He grabbed the scythe with both hands and closed his eyes. Suddenly his body got enveloped by white aura which was groing larger and larger turning into a flame of light.

As the blades were close enough, Haku clutched his scythe and swung it around, releasing a huge amount of white reatsu, deflecting the uncoming blades. But that was not it

Haku quickly sonidoed towards Teketsa with his white reatsu still trailing him. He swung his scythe again, now - at the Vaizard, and the blade, along with all the reatsu raced for Teketsu's heart
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 pm

The world seems to slow down for a second and while all the world seems black and your still flying at me i stand out and put my sword to the side "Breathe.....Kuroi Dorogan" and my sword catches onto black fire blocking your attack making energy and ground fly everywhere envolpling the battlefeild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haku vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku vs Teketsa   Haku vs Teketsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haku vs Teketsa
Page 1 of 1