AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Dante walked into a training room and pulled out Gun Tenshen to meditate with. He then sat down on the ground and closed his eyes to find peace, and to search out for reitsue comming his way.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 am

Fen walks into the training room, holding his unsheathed zanpaktou and notices dante meditating. "hello, wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Number of posts : 57

Character
Character's Name:: Legiono Nigtashi

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Walks into the Training room clearly seeing the other two and sensing them as well...but not saying a thing to them he just walks over to a corner and begins to practice with his sword.......

Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

"Ah," Dante remarks noticeing the reitsue entering the room," Why yes I would love a good spar, My name is Dante I am the 10th Div. Capt." Dante then stood and took up his infamous stance that was neither offensive or deffensive to the untrained eye. "And to whom may I say, do I have the delight thank for this spar?" Dante asked wondering the captains name.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Fen puts his left foot behind his right, taking an strange offensive stance. "I'm the new 12th divison captain Fen Shuken" Fen holds his sword diagonally in front of his chest. "would you like the first move or shall i make it?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:29 pm

"I think I would like to see how you take the offensive, Fen," Dante said takeing a defsive stance by holding his sword above his head with both hands," When ever your ready."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Fen spins on his heel and shunpos at dante from the right while concentrating reiatsu in the blade of his sword then slashes at dante's rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Dante shunpo'd to Fens left and leaveing an after image infront of him. Dante then slashed at Fens shoulder, but with the side of his blade as only to tap him. "I like your advancement and sword skill, you just have to anticipate your oppenents speed better," Dante remarked smileing at the Captains skill.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Fen notices the change in reiatsu from the shunpo and spins away from the slash. "i know but i have ways of making up for it" Fen shunpos in front of dante and thrusts at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Dante the used his own blade to deflect Fens sword towards the ground. He then went to punch Fen in the face, hopeing to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Fen takes the blow to theface, standing his ground and concentrates reiatsu to his leg before kneeing at dante's left leg.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm

"What is this? A martial arts spar or a sword spar?" He said landing on his left knee from Fen's blow. He then sliced at Fen's right ankle, trying to gauge his reaction time.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Fen jumps back from the sword slice, landing on his right foot. "both? anyway, time to test out this new move of mine" Fen applies reiatsu to his feet and slides across the ground building up an electrical charge then shunpos, vanshing in a short burst of lightning before reappearing above dante, stabbing rapidly at his back from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:11 pm

OOC: if you reappeared above me how are you slashing at me from behind?

IC: "What is with people and attacking my back all the time?" Dante asked expecting no response. He then flicked his sword behind his back blocking all but the first two stabs, “God I hate being back stabbed,” he then turned around to face Fen, “Kido #61 Six Rods Prison of Light!” the six rods of light went flying towards Fens’ midsection aiming to knock him to the ground and pin him there.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Kishera walked into to the training ground to see the little spar.

Last edited by Kishera on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:51 pm

OOC: i appeared in the air behind you

IC: Fen holds his finger at the ground as the light rods close in. "Hadou #4 White Lightning" Fen fires a small lightning bolt at the ground to push himself higher to evade but the light rods still hit and pin fen to the gorund. "dang it" Fen starts releasing reiatsu to break the kido.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Kishera laughed at their fighting techniques slightly and let them be aware of her presence. Hse watched them tentivly tough like all the matches she watches so that ahe can repeat the moves she learns in better more creative ways.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Ignoreing Kisheras laughing, Dante shunpo'd toword Fen and placed his sword at his throat, "Shall we call an end to this spar Fen?" Awaiting an answer Dante started to focous his reitsue if Fen managedto escape the light rods.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Fen pushes out al ittlem ore reiatsu and breaks free of the rods, swinging his sword at dante's to push away from his throat then standing up. "no thanks, we just started"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm

She watched in a wonderful bliss at the show laid at hand before her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 pm

"Aright then, if you insist," Dante said, raiseing his sword up in his right hand and focousing reitsue in his left hand which was chest high, " Bakudo #62 Hundred Steps Fence!" after Dante said this an enormous rod of light energy raced toward Fen aiming to pin him down again and render him imoible.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm

"nicely done" she then stepped farther back with fash step.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Fen smiles and held his sword vertically. "banish all demons to hell and beyond, tsukinatsu" The hilt of the sword changes into a white sphere and strange blue markings flow from the sphere covering the blade of the longsword, causing it to glow a eerie blue/green light. Fen slashes the the light rod and absorbs the reiatsu into his sword. "meet tsukinatsu, she can absorb reiatsu from whatever she slashes.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:03 am

"Ah so your swords spirt is female, very interesting," Dante wondered aloud," Well then I guess I should catch up and go Shikai aswell. Burst the soul of the unwanted! Gun Tenshen!" Dante then put his blade in his right hand and took up a defensive stance, "Your move then I guess Fen."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 pm

"wrong move...." Fen nicks his wrist with hissword, draining some of his own reiatsu then he takes out the sphere in tsukinatsu's hilt. "attack of the lookalikes......" Fen pours the reiatsu from the sphere and three fen clones appear and attack dante from three directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Shinigamis Training Hall-
Jump to: