Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Sarrow was really bored one day and he thought he would make it so that all the races would have a little fun. He had sent invitaions out to everybody he could find. After that he had collected everything he would need. He collected food, drinks, sake, music, and other important party things. Now he was just waiting for everyone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Dante walked in with a lit cigarette between his lips. "Hope you don't mind if i smoke, it's a bad habit I got into while i was still human and I guess I diddn't feel like quitting," Dante said to Sarrow," So is anyone else showing up? Or is it just going to be a quiet night?" He then walked over to the table where there was sake and took a glass and sat in the corner waiting for more people to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Sarrow replies to Dante's questions. "Your the first but it should pick up soon." He then grabs a cup of sake and takes a swig from it. "Man you would not know how hard it was to get that sake. The idiots in this world actually thought I was 17."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 pm

A gargantua opened and out walked Alado with a bottle of sake. "Let's party." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Sarrow moves to greet the new guest. "Alado how nice it is to see you." Sarrow then extends his hand to shake with Alado. " I hope you enjoy the party not many people have showed up yet but it should pick up soon."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

"I just hope I don't get drunk and kill everyone." He laughed, even though he was serious.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

" Don't worry I set up precautions" Sarrow sayd=s as he shows Alado a toothy grin. " Ever way have a good time." Sarrow then heads to the snack table to grab a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Vergil walked into the party with his captains garb over his face and his reitsue concealed so all you could see was his eyes. He then sat in a corner looking around waiting to see if anyone would notice him, also he used his darkness manipulation to create a shadow around him, so it would be harder to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Sarrow sees Vergil and walks towards him. " Vergil nice of you to join us. Enjoy the party get some sake, do a little dancing, maybe get in a drinking contest with me." Sarrow smiles at Vergil waiting for his response
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 pm

"I'm here due to the invitation, I am not so sure if I would like to join the festivities." Vergil then shunpo'd to another part of the room so that he is not noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Sarrow yells after Vergil. "This sin't a party for you to just sit around and mope. I will get you to enjoy this party." Sarro then has an awesome idea. He bought some extra strong sake just in case someone needed to get into the party spirit. He makes a drink and puts some of the sake in it. He finds Vergil and then he hands him the drink. "Here buddy I thought you would need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 pm

"Why do you insist on letting me enjoy this party, I will enjoy it when a special someone comes."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm

"Fine Vergil." Sarrow then exits the room. "Well i better not waste this." He then ingests the drink and doesn't feel the affect of the Sake. "That old man screwed me." Saarrow then waits to greet more guests.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Xoom?

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 am

Hishou poked her head into the doorway of the room which the invitation told her to go. "Hmm... I guess staying here won't be... too bad...", she lightly mumbled. The girl slowly walked into the room, looking around at all the people and things. She wasn't too fond of being in the same room as two shinigami, but she had to hold up and keep herself calm, for the sake of keeping her identity private... and the fact that there were too many witnesses... and that the shinigami and everyone else seemed a bit too strong for just her to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://lightvsdark.aforumfree.com/
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am

Sarrow sees the young girl enter the party and senses that she's a quincy. He goes over to her and greets her. " Hello I am Sarro your host for the evening. Also I know quincies and shinigamies are enemies but please put that aside for tonight. I mean we have an arrancar here and aa fight hasn't broke out." Sarrow then smiles at her and hopes that those words would sink in.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Dante sensed his brothers presense and shunpo'd to where he was. "Good evening Vergil," Dante said to his brother, " I'm suprised to see you here. I thought you and Yami would have something better to do on a night like this."
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Xoom?

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 am

Hishou flicked her head to the Vaizard and nodded after his first statement, but not really understanding what an 'arrancar' was, but just nodded to that, too. A light smile grew drift upon her face as she looked around. "Don't worry, I'll hold back.", she kidded.
Back to top Go down
http://lightvsdark.aforumfree.com/
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 am

"Good." Sarrow says. He then walks away his mission complete. He decides to grab another cup of sake. He drains the cup in one gulp. He decides to get a slice of pizza from the food table to. He decided he should have some fun and not just wait for new guests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]   Super Awesome Dance Party [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Awesome Dance Party [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard Sanctum-
Jump to: