Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

You've had better days (Kiara)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

You've had better days (Kiara) Empty
PostSubject: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Vergil is concentrating his reitsue sending a message to Kiara to meet him to train some more
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Kiara sat at her desk, head on it sleeping peacefully. Then her head shot up..."hmmm..." was all she got out when she jumped out of the window and flashed her way to the training hall. When she got then she quietly walked into the building. She kept her head low, looking at her feet. She lifted her head and looked at him, a scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Vergil noticed the scowl on her face, but smiled anyway. He then stood up and walked to Kiara. "I have obtained new power and I would like you to witness it."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, " and why do I want to?" she asked, a bit of anger in her voice. She took out a ribbon and tied her hair up, " your pretty annoying..." she said and put her hair up quickly.

OOC: srry Kiara is in a bad mood...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm

"Then why didn't you just ignore my reitsue?" Vergil pushed his reitsue out to show Kiara how much he grew. Vergil then placed his captain's gard over his face so he looked mysterious, or epic as he thought. Yami said,"What do you think you are doing, this is a fight not a beauty contest. Vergil stared at his zanpakuto and then slapped it. "Shut up." Vergil said still staring at his sword.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes again as he pushed out his reitsue. Then the spirit of Vergil's zanpakuto insulted her and she growled but didn't say anything, Keiyouraion let his mouth fly though "shut up! she's not dressing up you moron, she's getting the bangs out of her face dumbass!" Kiara sighed, " hold your tongue Keiyouraion!" she said sharply. Then looked back to Vergil, " I didn't ignore you because I don't really have a choice... if your going to become captain commander your going to need my help..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 pm

"Tell you zanpakuto to shut up, Yami wasn't talking to you, to him you guys are unfedels." Vergil slapped Yami again, but then felt a large shock which sent him flying to a wall bursting a hole through it. Vergil looked up and saw Yami standing there with the released blade in his hand. "Get back into the sword Yami, this isn't the place to fight, we need to fight her." Vergil pointed at Kiara.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:56 pm

" I did!" Kiara said but it wasn't long before a strong bust of wind flew by almost knocking her over. and standing there across the room from Yami was the giant winged lion. " Keiyouraion!! get back in the sword!!" he didn't move, the lions gaze stayed on Yami, " KEIYOURAION! NOW!" she yelled angrily. She looked from Vergil to Yami to Keiyouraion.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Vergil shunpo'd behind Yami. "Bakudou 75 Quintet of 1 Kan Iron Pillars." Yami then was surrounded by the kidou and was unable to move. Vergil then flipped in front of Kiara's zanpakuto manifestation. "I'm sorry Kiara... Bakudou 61 Six Rod Prison of Light."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Kiara yelled, " HEY!!" she said as Vergil did the 61st Kidou " BE CAREFUL you jerk!!" she said and sighed. She looked over and sighed, " thank you for doing that though..." she said quietly. Even though she was a bit angry at Vergil for the cut that stung on her leg, a constant reminder of how weak she was.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Vergil stared at her leg wondering when she had gotten that cut. He then pulled his zanpakuto out and stabbed Yami in the heart. As Yami went back into the sword Vergil's eyes had turned blood red, and he fell to his knees, his reitsue started to go out of control and the building around him started to crumble. His fear might have started to begin, he yelled at Kiara. "GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!" Vergil started to move his hand towards his chest but then it moved on his own to his sword. Within seconds he was up behind Kiara with his blade to her neck. Yami had now taken over. "He had told you to leave, but I guess you are too slow, or are you just scared."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Kiara was confused, she looked around when he yelled she took a step back, she wasn't scared, just confused, even the sword at her neck didn't scare her. Though her surprise was obvious. " I'm Vergil's friend, I'm not going to leave him, he has goals, and I need to help hm get there..." she paused and let her hair down, pulling a pin that held her hair up with the ribbon. She hid it into her sleeve, " friends don't do that.." she said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:20 pm

"Then I guess you will die for him." Vergil/Yami jumped back and released the zanpakuto without having to call its name, his reitsue started to boil almost hollow like, but more evil. Since it was Yami in control reitsue was shot from the blade without having to use any incantation. The blast headed straight for Kiara.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Kiara as soon as he jumped back she turned and jumped as well. When he released the zanpakuto she braced herself. She put out both hands in front of her and when he sent the blast out to Kiara she said quietly, " Kido number 82, Severing Void" and the large wall of energy built up from the ground, the blast he sent out created only a small crack in the barrier. She smiled softly to herself, even more happy she was 3rd in her kido class.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Vergil/Yami saw the crack and sent blast after blast at it, a total of 7 blasts. Yami thought "Hopefully it'll kill her, she is a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Kiara noticed the blasts he kept throwing and as the wall began to slowly crack she jumped out of the way, the last blast slicing through, the wall shattering. She got up quickly and prepared herself, she didn't want to use the new kido she had been practicing, but she might just have to...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Yami dashed at Kiara with greater speed than what Vergil could do, his body was starting to be taken over fully by his manifestation. As Yami slashed at Kiara, he stopped then Vergil started to fight back. Vergil then had enough strength to throw the zanpakuto to the side and hold Yami there. Vergil yelled,"Bind me!"
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Kiara put up her arm to defend herself but noticed nothing happened. When Vergils voice rang out in the hall she put a hand up and yelled, quickly, worry in her voice, " First song: Halting Fabric! Kido #99 Great Seal!" she said, she hoped she did it right, she hoped the spiritual fabric would hold...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm

As the fabric wrapped around Vergil, Yamo tried freeing himself reitsue was blowing out of control everywhere started to crush from the pressure but the bakudou would not destroy. Vergil's body eventually passed out from the strain of fighting Yami back into the sword.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Kiara looked at Vergil and ran over, she broke the seal quickly and patted him on the face, then rolled her eyes, " you are so annoying sometimes..." she said and sighed. she gently laid him down and popped her neck. If he didn't wake up soon she was going to leave him there...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Reitsue started to flow from Vergil, hollow reitsue...

OOC:its like a cliffhanger one liner
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

OOC: lol yeah!

Kiara jumped away quickly, she knew it was hollow reitsue, she was bit bit surprised, is Vergil a Vizard?! she thought, it made no sense, why would hollow reitsue be coming form the man she new as the Shinigami Captain of the 11th division. She placed her hands in front of her, she would use that kido on him if he made one wrong move, she wasn't afraid...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Vergil stood up and kicked his zanpakuto, the reitsue stopped suddenly. "If you must know, Yami is a vizard...you are the only one that knows this so stay quiet, I do not know if it is against the law to have a vizard manifestation or not." Vergil then picked his blade up, and looked at it and thought, why do you do this, you will be able to kill soon. Vergil stood his guard waiting for Kiara to come at him.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Kiara kept her hands up but didn't come any closer, " I-I don't think it's against the law but I bet it's frowned upon..." she put her hands down. and looked at him.

" the cut on my leg still hurts... and your manifestation tried to kill me... I think I've had better days..." she looked won and sighed, " at least your alright..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:56 pm

"If you remember what my fear was do you remember what I looked like?" Vergil put his hand to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You've had better days (Kiara)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next