Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Some Time in Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Xoom?
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:16 pm

The girl laid under a tree, the dew on the grass making her black dress slightly wet. Her eyes were closed and asleep, her chest lightly raising and lowering as she breathed in peace.
Back to top Go down
http://lightvsdark.aforumfree.com/
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Tatsujin Koori

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 am

Koori was in the human world, looking for more vizard but having no luck as he continually walked around Karakura town. As he wlaked throught the park alone the dew on the ground got his new shoes wet. Annoyed slightly by the inconvience he sat down on a nearby bench then felt somthing soft and squishy underneath him. Dressed in a nice business suit, this annoyed him further. Lifting up his butt from the bench he saw the left over banana that had ruined his new suit. A man came walking towards the bench and said "You idiot, you sat on my banana, now its ruined!" As the man walked away Koori contemplated ending his life. This was no situation for the leader of the vizards to be in. However, he noticed a girl lying beneath a tree and could not help but stare at her. He just hoped he could pull his eyes away before she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Hishou turned on her side, letting the dew soak into the parts of her dress that were still dry. She curled herself up lightly as the wind blew into the wet part of her dress and made her colder. The girl continued to sleep, blue hair in her face, not noticing the man stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Eventually, Koori stopped staring at the girl, he hadn't lost interest, on the contrary, he was only more interested as time went on. He had seen many beutiful women in his lifetime however this one girl was different from other humans. There was something about her, some glow that eminated from her that made Koori notice her. Taking a few seconds to think about it he realized what is was that made her so intriuging. She had a very high level of reiatsu. He wondered why he couldn't feel it at first, but it was there. The reiatsu felt similar, and Koori suddenly knew that this was a quincy. It had been a long time since he last had felt ones reiatsu since the shinigami had wiped them out. Mostly. Apparently some had survived. Koori walked up to her and softly said "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Hishou lightly opened her eyes and sat up. She rubbed her sleepy, dark blue eyes and blinked a couple times trying to focus on the world around her. The girl looked up at the man standing next to her. "Hi... you're quite the interesting one... shinigami... and hollow... I guess I don't completely hate you...", she smiled and laid back down, not noticing her wet dress.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:12 pm

"Hmm this ones worth keeping around" It was Koori's inner hollow, he saw everything Koori saw and would now and agian comment on it. Over time, Koori had learned to ignore him when he did not like his comments. Speaking to the girl
"You must be good at reiatsu manipulation if you could sense right away what I was. Dont worry I have no affiliation with the shinigami. I havent for hundreds of years. By the way I'm Tatsujin Koori."
"You like this girl don't you? Why are you wasting time with this human? I never could understand you Koori, even after all this time"

Shut up, I do not want youre commentary distracting me right now, besides she's too young you perv.

"Or what? Youll fight me? Is that it? Ha ha, we already know who would win, why bother, every time you beat me you don't kill me. Why?"

Ill tell you later, not now.

This conversation took less than five seconds, and it happened mostly during his introduction to the girl. Most people wouldn't be able to tell when he was talking to Kichigai, perhaps only other vizard might notice the slight pauses.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 am

"Hmm, that's good. I'm Hishou Tenraku." Hishou closed her eyes and smiled, leaning her head against the tree behind her. "So, what are you? You seem a bit more shinigami then hollow, but I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:23 pm

"I started out as a shinigami a long time ago. However I was fused with a hollow while experimenting, and now I have the powers of a hollow as well. I was banished from Soul Society, but I never liked it much anyways. So why do you not like shinigami?"
He took a seat next to Hishou.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:50 am

At that question Hishou opened her eyes and frowned. "Well... one day... when I was a little girl... I went downstairs and saw both my parents... dead... beside them was a shinigami, who left before he saw me..." A small tear fell from Hishou's eye, making her remember that she was still, very young and sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Feeling immidately that he had reopened a hurt filled chapter of the girl's life Koori handed her a tisse and said
"I'm sorry, if you don't want to talk about it just tell me, but why would a shinigami kill youre parents for no reason, it makes no sense. Were youre parents not quincy as you are? How else would youre unmatured powers already be adequate enough to destroy a shinigmai Vice-Captain with relative ease?"
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:10 pm

"I taught myself... I had no idea shinigami existed until I read a couple of the journals my parents had... I have no idea why that shinigami killed my parents, but he caused me to hate that race..." Hishou rolled onto her side and half-curled herself up.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am

Koori was unsure of what to do. He wanted to put a hand on her shoulder ro comfort the girl, but at the same time he did not know if that was what she would want him to do, so instead he simply said, "If you truly hate the shinigami, then join us, the vizard I mean. Be our ally and be our eyes and ears in the human world. Here's my card, and whenever you need something, I'll do my best to get it for you. By the way, how do you manage to get by on youre own? Not that you couldnt but youre such a young person"

"Awww, youre breakin' my friggin' heart Koori. Breakin' my friggin' heart."

Shut the f*** up Kichigai, youre really starting to annoy me.

"Oh, of course youre majesty."

The vizard are few in number, any ally we can make is a help.

"Really? What are you planning Koori?"

All in due time my friend, all in due time.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 am

Hishou slowly reached up her hand and took the card between two fingers. "Thank you... I might join... I just... I live... I live on the streets... this is the kind of place I usually sleep at night... and food is scarce and hard to find, but I manage somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:07 am

Koori was astonished when the girl told him of her current situation. Even if she did not want to associate with the vizard, Koori could not let this go on. Pulling a kep put of his pocket, "Well, I was planning on making this a studio, however you need a warm bed to sleep, and you wont grow at all if you dont eat. Here take this key, its and apartement in Karakura not far from here, maybe a few blocks. Also its already stocked with food so you will always have something to eat from now on. I will take care of everything."
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 am

Hishou remained laying on the ground. "Don't take pity on me. I'm fine...", she said, fighting back the urge to take the key. She didn't want to take his charity, even though she needed it. The girl took a piece of stale bread out of the bag she had and started to chew on it.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Koori was surprised by the girl's answer. He hadn't expected her to refuse. He was not used to being rejected. "You are a proud person, that is good. But pride can be a dangerous thing. It can lead to destruction, believe me I've been around enough to know. I also know when someone rejects an offer like this, they're also very foolish. Very well then if your pride causes you to eat stale bread and refuse help then we will make a trade. You kill one shinigami, in exchange for all I have to offer. Thats all I ask."
Koori dropped the key into the girl's lap, got up and started walking away.
"Consider this an...advanced payment."
He crossed the street and a crowd of people passed obscuring the girl's view of him. By the time the crowd had passed, Koori was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Hishou sat up and looked at the key. She choked down the overly dry bread and picked it up, observing it like some odd contraption. "It's a deal, then..." The girl nodded and put the key in her bag. She stood, looking up at the tree. "It's time to find this apartment." Hishou smiled and two wings of spirit energy grew from her back, pulling her into the air as she watched for a building fitting the man's description.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 am

Out of the mid air he appears infront of Hishou and makes a very respectful bow "I was told to protect you milady. I may have taken the title from Koori but i will not denie his request." he looks at her "Is there anything you need"
Back to top Go down
Hishou
Elite Quincy
Hishou

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:57 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I lost the site, but I just got it again. Oh yeah, Hishou's flying right now so, how are you in the air. And, how do you bow in mid air?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Time in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time in Town   Some Time in Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Time in Town
Page 1 of 1