Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

DragonDude62 vs. Dante

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

DragonDude62 vs. Dante Empty
PostSubject: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Sarrow was waiting for someone to spar with in the Arean. He had a slushie and was polishing Ryuujin while he waited for someone.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Dante walked into the Arena hopeing to find someone to polish up on his fighting skills with. As he walked in he saw Sarrow waiting, so he walked up to him and spoke like he owned the place, "You wanna spar slushie boy?"
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 pm

"You know I have feelings. Maybe for that I won't say yes to your request." Sarrow stands up and dusts himself off. He finishes the slushie then throws it in a nearby trash can. "Names Sarrow and yeah I geuss I'll spar with you." Sarrow eases into his stance while pulling Ryuujin out of his sheath. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm

"Hahaha, so you do like to play with fate." Dante said takeing up his infamous stance that no oppent had ever read before as it was neither an offensive or defensive stance. "I never like starting a fight even with someone with no respect." Dante then closed the distance between the two hopeing to force Sarrow into action.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Sarrow shunpoes behind Dante "Well then I guess I get to start." He says as he slashes at Dante's back.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Dante shunpo'd away from Sarrow sustaining a slight cut on his back. "So we like to attack the back eh?" Dante observed drawing out Gun Tenshen. He then rushed towards Sarrow aiming slashes at his arms hopeing to get him to drop his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Sarrow parries the blows then slashes at Dante's arms. "Don't jump to conclusions about your opponents fighting style boy."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Dante laughs to himself about Sarrows remark. "Who the hell are you calling boy? I say we make this interesting. Burst the soul of the unwanted! Gun Tenshen!" Dante then assumed an defensive stance with Gun Tenshen over his shoulder. "Your move," He said with a smirl on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 pm

'"I'm calling you boy Boy! I'm 558 years old. I foght in the Warring States period of Japan. since you've used your shikai I'll use mine.I'm ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Sarrow's sword bursts into flames and when the flames clear has transformed. Sarrow charges Dante and stabs at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Dante then elbows Sarrow in the nose, "I don't care about your war stories old man, just show some respect next time!" Dante then shumpo'd away to collect his thoughts for a plan. He decided to shunpo directly at Sarrow with Gun Tanshen pointed straight at his head.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Sarrow's nose is broken and starts to bleed.When Dante comes at Sarrow his blade aimed at his head. Sarrow Matrixes away from the blade and then he flips Kicking Dante in the head at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Dante stumbled forward from the blow to his head, but turned around immediatly trying to locate Sarrow for a couter strike but couldn't place him. He then Shunpo'd back away from the spot where he was kicked in the head and waited in a defensive position for Sarrow to appear again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Sarrow appears behind Dante. " Miss me." Sarrow slashes at Dante's back.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Dante automaticly placed Gun Tenshen behind him to deflect the blow. "You must have a back fetish if you keep popping up behind me like that," Dante said, "Now stop danceing behind me, face me and fight!" "Sparda's Fire!" as Dante said his eyes went bloodshot, and Gun Tenshen started to emit a faint black aura. He then shunpo'd up to Sarrows face with his newly gained speed and aimed a slash for his right shoulder, if it connected Sarrow would surely lose his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:04 pm

OOC: We gonna finish this or what??
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Sarrow is suprised at the strength of Dante's technique. Once Dante charges him he slips on his mask so he;ll have the upper hand in speed and strength. Sarrow's sword crashes into Dante's and then it becomes a matter of force. "It's a battle of strength now." Sarrow says as he apllies more strength to try and force Dante back.

OOC Mask turn 1

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC: if your just gonna assume what im gonna do then im not gonna finish this fight
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 pm

"Heh, I guess you like to finish fast,"Dante said with a glint in his eyes," to bad I guess, Hadou #19 Swath of the Jade Owl!" After Dante finished the incantation, a 3-foot jade energy blade appeared in his left hand. He then aims a slash at Sarrows right arm with enough force to take off his arm, if it hit then Saroow would surely lose his arm and have to either surrender or stop the blood flowing out of his shoulder. Dante thought to himself how could it miss, being so close to Sarrow.

OOC: Spardas Fire Turn Count 2/10
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Sarrow getting tired of this battle chants one word. "Bankai." Fire surrounds him and wings of fire erupt onto his back. He gains another sword in his left hand and uses it to block the energy blade Dante had created. His swords are also super heated from activating Bankai and a crown of fire adorns his head. "Take this." Sarrow says as he jabs his second sword at Dante.

OOC Mask turn 2
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

OOC: Im done with you, how the hell did you get Bankai in the one or two seconds it would take for my sword to reach your arm being that close, and get the second sword from across your body to block my sword? Youd either have to go through your arm or above/below it to block my sword anyway since your useing your right arm to push/block my sword?

Dante shunpo'd away from Sarrow never looking back.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Sarrow deactivates Bankai. "Well that was a waste of time." Sarrow then heads to town to see what there is to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DragonDude62 vs. Dante   DragonDude62 vs. Dante Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonDude62 vs. Dante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: