Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vergil's Kidou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil's Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's Kidou   Vergil's Kidou Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Name: Infernal Tempest

Effect/Description: Flames erupt around the opponent and cause explosions consuming the opponent. After the kidou has been cast the area around the fight is now a barren wasteland, and it is hard for all the fighters to breath.

Type and Number: Hadou 89

Incantation: Burn through your enemies, let them feel the pain from the gift you have given great Prometheus, and let them feel the rage of your revenge.

Range: 10-20 meters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shadow Lightening

Effect/Description: Black lightening fires from the palm of the user and strikes the opponent like a blade

Type and Number: Hadou #5

Incantation: Use the fear in my heart, use it to strike down my hatred.

Range: 20 Meters

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mirror Doppleganger

Effect/Description: A mirror doppleganger appears in front of me and mirrors my moves

Type and Number: Hadou #10

Incantation: Warp the mind twice, strike the heart twice and kill the enemy twice

Range: Farthest movement is 20 meters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sealing Tomb

Effect/Description: Seals the opponent into a tomb renders them usless and starts to destroy their reitsue

Type and Number: Hadou # 84

Incantation: Drain the life of the one that has learned to walk and make thy enemy one of the dead

Range: 10 meters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Crucificial Vortex

Effect/Description: Traps the opponent in a shadow crucifix and cannot move.(the users zanpakuto is sealed for the duration of the kidou.)

Type and Number: Bakudou 51

Incantation: Seal the unholy, and make them anew. Use their fear as my strength, and make the unpure strained.

Range: 20 Meters

Duration: 3 posts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Peicing Shadow Sword

Effect/Description:Spirit particles take form as a zanpakuto and flies straight at the oppenent

Type and Number:Hadou #35

Incantation: Peirce the heart of the wicked and cleanse the soul of the troubled. Use the fear of darkness as my strength.

Range:20-30 feet

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Vergil's Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Kidou   Vergil's Kidou Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't see anything wrong so I approve it.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Vergil's Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Kidou   Vergil's Kidou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 pm

1 thing at the Crucificial Vortex tell the duration of the kidou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vergil's Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Kidou   Vergil's Kidou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Kidou
Page 1 of 1