Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Kiara smiled, " yeah..." she replied and clasped her hands in front of her before sighing. She glanced up at him and saw he was looking at the stars, she smiled softly, " well... he's really quite the character, my vice, but he can be really bothersome..." she paused, " But I suppose it's for the best really..."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 pm

"bothersome??" he said, "Did he bother you already?" he asked and he was still looking at the dark sky filled of stars and also the moon. The moonlight served as their pathway which was lightening their way. Radnix removed his eyeglasses and he looked back at the dark sky "Whoa, my vision wasn't that blurred yet" he joked as he chuckled.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Kiara smiled, " he always does...even when I'm not around..." she joked then watched him take off his glasses. She giggled and took the glasses from his hands and skipped a couple feet away. She faced him and Put the glasses on her own face and laughed, " nerd transformation...complete!" she said then stopped, " woah..." she said. She felt drunk looking at the world through his glasses, her perfect eyesight was messed up severely by his glasses. She stumbled and almost fell down.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:47 pm

"Nice, you look great with those glasses" he said as he laughed when he heard " nerd transformation...complete!". "Be careful, that thing makes you dizzy" Radnix said then later he noticed that Kiara stumbled and she almost fell down. "Are you alright?" he asked as he ran towards her.."I told you, my eyeglasses will make you dizzy"...

Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Kiara waved her hand, " no, I'm fine!" she said, cheery as ever. " I'm a grown-up I can handle myself..." she said and happily handed over his glasses. She stopped though and looked at him, her face had a quizzical look on it. But soon that looked turned into a grin. you can;t hide feelings Kiara she thought to herself. She stood there for a second before she let out a giggle.

just do it, whats the worst that could happen? Ok, he might think you have cooties, big flipping deal!" her other side argued with her, the other side won. She pecked Radnix on the cheek then giggled again and ran a little ways down the street.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:41 am

After receiving his glasses, he then put them back to where it belong. As he was putting the eyeglasses, he suddenly felt that something was touching his cheek but it wasn't too long. Radnix blushed as he saw Kiara ran "Wait up!" then he ran as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Walk (Taiken)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3