Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Checking the surroundings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Checking the surroundings Empty
PostSubject: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Victor, like every other day, was checking up on the surroundings of Hueco Mundo. He was never ordered to check up on the surroundings but, doing this made his more comfortable to know that there were know intruders. Today seemed different though, the wind was blowing more than usual, this made Victor cautious. Victor kept his double-ended spear out just incase someone was to attack. Victor knew someone was coming so he stuck his spear into the ground, sat down, and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

A tap on the back of Victor increased the speed of the wind. "Hey buddy." Said a man, Alado Coatl. "Why are you here? You didn't get any orders to stand gaurd. We leave that to the low ranks."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

Victor turned around relieved that it wasnt an intruder. He put away his spear and sat up. "Oh, hey. I'm just out here checking the surroundings, makes me feel more comfortable if I check myself." Victor starts to laugh a little. "Those low-ranks, I don't like relying on them, so I come out here every other day just to check if everything is ok. How 'bout you, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:39 am

"Looking for a bird I saw earlier. It landed on my windosill when I was in my room and I felt like following it. Too bad I lost it. Say, you got any food?" He said, sitting.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 am

Victor laughed, he enjoyed the attitude of Alado. "Sure do!" Victor pulled out a small bag and opened it. The bag was filled with all sorts of things. "What did the bird look like 'cause I saw a bird pass by a few minutes ago. It was blue with yellow striped, never seen anything like it."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 am

"Yep. That's the one. Say, got any sake?" asked Alado, looking up and standing. The bright desert sun beated down on his face as he watched the scarce cloud pass overhead.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:56 am

Victor smiled and reached into the bag. "There should be at least one bottle in here, I try not to leave home without one." Victor found the sake and handed it to Alado. "This heat can sometimes get unbearable, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 am

"Dude, I was once a flying snake. I don't care about the heat. I just love sake and looking for birds. So which way did you say that bird flew?" He took a swing of the sake and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:02 am

Victor smirked and laughed. "Umm... lets see now." Victor looked around then looked up at the sky them back down at Alado. Victor raises up his hand and points south. "That way, I'm positive! Need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 am

"Nah, I'll go after it later. Now I just need to relax and take in the warmth. Sweet sweet warth." Alado sighed a joyous sigh and layed down on the sand. he took another sip of sake and opened his mouth as if to say something. But he said nothing, he was just yawning.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Victor stuck his spear back into the ground, sat down, and leaned up against it. He closed his eyes as the wind hit against his shoulder. A flock of birds flew over them not making any noise. Everything was quite now, it usually was quite around here. The way Victor liked it.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Alado yawned and layed down. "Man, it's beautiful out today," he said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Victor smiled and yawned, stretching his arms toward the sky. "It sure is." Victor stood up and grabbed his spear. He turned around and waved his hand. "Well I better be getting back to Las Noches." Victor started to walk away. "Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:18 pm

"Fine. I'll come in a minute." Alado said, yawning as he did.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Victor started walking again, dragging his spear along the ground leaving a line in the sand. "Well I'll be up ahead."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:32 am

Nikshaaru walked out of Las Noches "hey Victor i was just looking for you." she saidas sher hair changed to a bright happy yellowish blonde.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Victor smiled and looked over at Niksharau. "Hey Niksharau." He walked over to her. "So, you were looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Well it is true. I just heard what yo said and was going to ask what you meant by not trusting us lower downs?' she asked as her hair changed to an ugly purple.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm

He appeared beside victor at the molment after Nikshararu's hair turned purple. He knew the Espada had no problem with his precense as they were half allys "I came to welcome the new arranacar" He makes a silly happy face and bows to the 5th espada and kisses her on the hand "Pleased to make your aquantiance. I am Teketsa Kisuke. The vizard leader."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:04 pm

"nice to meet you." her hair instanly turned a puke green.She took a deep look at the vizard leader and saw that he was seroiouly lacking in all factors she looked for in aguy."well i guess i should leave you alone Victor so that you can speak with him" putting emphasis on the him part.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

He looks at her and sighs "I wasent here to talk to him....I can tell by your hair emotion i think im ugly" He pulls out his sword "You like tough and angry men by my look" His eyes pupils turn yellow and his white turns black "I can be tough" He looks at a hollow down below us and points a finger at it making a massive amount of reiatsu fly everywhere "Cero." And the hollow is blasted into tiny bits "I am stronger then you think"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

"you woill never be the kind of man i want, especially now that you said that" her haid a shade that was indesriable."Good day.Victor talk to me later kay.' she winked at Victor and her hair turned a preety shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:15 pm

He looked down sadly "Wait." He looked at her "The only reason i was trying to impress you is because the last girl i met now hates me. I aparently did this to her" His mask sings itself on to him and his voice changed accordingly to the mask "I am sorry. I guess i do not know what you want. Victor you are a lucky man. Dont loose sight of her" He sadly uses shunpo and dissipears out of a hole in the sky
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"ew no he's just a friend ." she said "and i can tell whys he would hate you for that." she says as she sways her hips with sas at him and leavse hm affraid her anger will take over.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Using one of the techs by shinigami "He wouldnt hate me. And i know because of your hair. You want a arranacar to love you...and i am not a arranacar"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking the surroundings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: