Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sarrow's Room [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sarrow's Room [open] Empty
PostSubject: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Sarrow lays on his bed reading Brisingr. He was in his room which was his paradise. He had a sword case where he kept Ryuujin. A PS3, XBox 360, PS2, and a gaming computer. He had loads of games for all of his game systems. And a bookcase filled with his favorite books. The door was open because he didn't think that there was much danger in the Vizard Sanctum. Bored with reading he Turns on his 360 and starts playing Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Vergil was practicing his shunpo skills, as he traveled past a territory of vizards, he heard the sound of the killing of elites, so he decided to see who was playing game. Vergil shunpoed to a room with a familiar face or what seemed to be familiar. "I see you are having fun."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 pm

"Yeah I am. Wanna join." Sarrow says as he pauses the game and holds up another controller.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 pm

"Sure haven't played in a while and i need a break from practice." Vergil accepts the controller and kneels on the floor and starts to play Halo 3 with a the vizard with no name.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:34 pm

"My name is Sarrow Momochi. What's yours." Sarrow says as he picks up a chain gun in the game and starts shooting everything up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 pm

"I am Vergil captain of the 11th division." Vergil picks up a needler and starts to fire it at the grunts. "DIE!!! hehe"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 pm

" Well Vergil of the 11th Division you definetly can kill aliens well. But let's see how well you can fight." Sarrow says this as he changes the game to Soul Calibur 4.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Vergil tried getting the controls together but he couldnt he kept getting the crap beat out of him. "How about we take this to an actual live scale?"With his words his reitsue started to leak out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 pm

"Aw. I ordered a pizza 30 minutes ago and still isn't here. They owe me a free pizza. Oh and not toady Vergil I decided to relax today." Sarrow then goes to the mini fridge in the corner of his room and pulled a rootbeer out of it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:09 pm

"Fine, hehe sorry the 11th division likes fighting so yeah, kinda in my blood to fight."Vergil tried to figure the controls while Sarrow got his rootbeer.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Sarrow looks at Vergil. "You know if you want to go back to Halo we can." Dracan walks back to his controller and waited for Vergil's response.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:36 pm

"Haha ok lets do that im tired of losing." Vergil started to laugh a little
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Sarrow switches the games and then hears a knock at the door. "Pizza's here." Sarrow goes to the door and gets the pizza. "One free pizza from our local pizza shop." Dracan opens the pizza and takes out a slice. "Meatlover's my favorite." He then sits down and gets to playing after eating the slice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 pm

"Haha how did they get up here in the first place? Wouldn't they feel all of your reitsue?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:01 pm

"They've been delivering to me for a while. You should enjoy a slice. They make a really pizza." Dracan then goes for another slice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am

"No thanks i think ill pass, thank you anyway. So they come here often im guessing."

OOC: sorry but i was tired and doin this quick
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

"Yeah they do. Also it's run by a Vizard so the employees are Vizards to." Sarrow then goes back to finding a better gun in the game.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 pm

"So vizards make pizza now? Hmm that's odd."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 pm

" Not really we need to make some money. Heck I work at the slushie corner in Karakura Town. You should check it out." Sarrow then jjumps in a Banshee in the game and goes around killing more aliens.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm

"Well how about I race you there, I'm kinda thirsty for a slushie."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 pm

"Fine. We can use my employee discount." Sarrow shunpoes there with a book before Vergil can stand up.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Sarrrow walks back into his room with a sack from the movie store. He pops Wanted into his Dvd player and skips right to the menu. After arriving at the menu he hits play to start to enjoy the movie.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Wanted finishes and Sarrow feels bored so he goes to see if he can find anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Sarrow shunpoes into his room and grabs some movies then he exits again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Sarrow enters his room and plops down on his bed. he was depressed that Koori had left Tketsa in charge but he knew when Koori got back Teketsa would be slaughtered. He decided to play some video games and pops WWE Smackdown Vs Raw in the player. He goe to into a quick match and picks The Rock. He then is content to play. He also has his mp3 player on and is listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow's Room [open]   Sarrow's Room [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrow's Room [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard Sanctum-
Jump to: