Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

I've Had Better Days (Vergil)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm

"Get used to it, for the rest of your life if you don't gain power, also when we get back and you are healed...You will be training with me." Vergil said this in a tone of mockery, he opened a senkai gate to the 4th division, so that the 13th could get healed.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Kiara was tired of him, she hit him on the head with her fist, more annoyed than angry, " Your not my father, I don't need your help!" she said, " I'm a big girl! If I wanted to train with you I would ask! Now PUT ME DOWN!!!" she yelled, she threw fit like a child. Kiara was independent, though she knew that flailing like a child and yelling at Vegil was only going to get her into more trouble. She did it anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Vergil look at her with a vicious smile, he started to cast her into her own fear again, to knock her so that he may get her to the 4th division. "Shut up and have fun in your nightmare." Vergil mumbles other things but low enough so that the 13th could not hear.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Kiara yells loudly then passes out, all she sees are horrible images of her death, something she'd prefer not to see. After getting to the fourth division, they fix her leg, and ribs and bandages the cuts in her figure. She curses Vergil and his horrible talent but only barley wakes up after the 4th division is finished with her. She growls, curses Vergil out loud and looks around. " he said he wouldn't do that again..." he rubbed her head and takes in a deep breath...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Vergil walks out of the room and heads towards the 11th division. As he walks out of the division he looks back at the 13th and says. "Remember my offer about the training." Vergil then shunpos to his division room waiting for the 13th knowing she would return.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Kiara sighed... " yeah whatever!!!" she sighed and stood, her leg hurt but the pain wasn't too bad, she'd just need to walk on it. She didn't want to move because she'd know she would go back to the 11th to take up his offer, she didn't want to though. she sighed, " why can't I ever just say no?" she asked herself.

OOC: would you like me to start the training in a new thread or just keep going in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

OOC: in a new thread i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days (Vergil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2